experienced players

PDA

View Full Version : experienced players

richguitar79
11-07-2008, 09:54 AM
i would like to chat with some experienced players looking for guys or girls that can rip it off like classic 80's hair band leads

CaRveItiNbass
11-07-2008, 09:58 AM
i can. my solo style is a bit more like hammet with more technicality, though. I'm still a big fan of hair metal, but i listen to a lot of stuff. my band is melodic thrash., which you really don't see that often. www.myspace.com/oblivionrisingmetal

richguitar79
11-07-2008, 10:03 AM
i can. my solo style is a bit more like hammet with more technicality, though. I'm still a big fan of hair metal, but i listen to a lot of stuff. my band is melodic thrash., which you really don't see that often. www.myspace.com/oblivionrisingmetal

sweet not bad, i have to look for some of our videos, we don't play quite that hard, what did you do for speed training, looking to improve speed

richguitar79
11-07-2008, 10:12 AM

just sent you guys an add on our myspace, we replaced our singer in the last couple of weeks so we don't have any videos yet, we do alot of cover songs and we had a couple of originals but we had to stop playing them when we replaced our singer she came up with the lyrics. you guys sound great, heavy playing going on in that

CaRveItiNbass
11-07-2008, 10:16 AM
i play with an acoustic with god awful action while im at school, haha. it can barely stay in standard, so thats how bad it is. the thing is, when i first learned how to play, i just learned stuff off of master of puppets. thats really it. thanks for the add.

jimmy_neutron
11-07-2008, 03:14 PM
uhh, this is the newbie forum. Its only for Member introductions and questions about the site. We're not allowed any guitar related discussion

If your looking for information on training techniques and musician theory etc go to Musician Talk (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8). Theres also a good subforum in there for when you feel like labbelling yourself as advanced:)

If you want to tallk directly with another member, try the PM system, the comments or arrange to meet them in the UG IRC (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/chat/)

:cheers:

Gibson06
11-07-2008, 03:50 PM
My best advice to you is: Go into the Metal forum and find the discussion thread for a band you like in the 80's hair metal genre. Ask the posters this same question.