Hi, Nice to meet you.

PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Nice to meet you.

seach
11-08-2008, 07:17 AM
Hey there,

I'm Daniel, and I live in Adelaide, SA, Australia. I play the Drums and I am a BETA Tester for Microsoft Operating Systems and other applications for XP, Vista and any new Windows OS's.

I have been playing drums for 8 years and I think I am not too bad, but I have a long way to go to be as good as my idol, Neil Peart.

I also enjoy listening to music, I am into Metalcore, Progressive Metal / Psychedelic / Heavy Metal & Others in those sub genre's.

I hope to get to know you guys better!

Thanks.

Dimebagjeff
11-08-2008, 07:21 AM
Arghhhhhhhhh Im A Pirate Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yar Harharrrrrrrrr

BrianApocalypse
11-08-2008, 07:22 AM
Hello Daniel! :)

Kitten here, I play guitar and sing badly. :D

jabbels
11-08-2008, 07:42 AM
Hey wat's up, hope u enjoy ur stay here at UG, we aim to blow ur mind and i hope we did that today. id like to be the first to say welcome to UG

CoF-Dean
11-08-2008, 08:36 AM
Hey Daniel, Welcome To UG
there is a thread for introducing yourself however, its at this location http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=794605
but anyway, welcome to the party :) hope u enjoy ur stay

SeeEmilyPlay
11-08-2008, 08:39 AM
Welcome to the UG Community! I'd like to visit Australia one day. How's the job market there??

domaraq
11-08-2008, 02:04 PM
i play music

Gibson06
11-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Have you tried to play some Dream Theater stuff? Mike Portnoy is extremely talented.

Techfire
11-08-2008, 05:16 PM
Hawwo, I am also new here, and wasn't going to say anything until I heard you were a long time drummer. I've only been drumming since early 2007ish, since my school's music program was really weird and stupid, so I never knew the joy of playing until then. Cool to know your idol is Neil Peart, he's pretty cool, he's not the fastest drummer, but he's pretty groovy. So see you on the forums.

seach
11-08-2008, 09:49 PM
Welcome to the UG Community! I'd like to visit Australia one day. How's the job market there??

The job market is ok, not the best though. Mostly because of the stock market crash, it's been hecktik, but otherwise, It's good. I haven't got a job at the moment, but are looking at getting one in a game store or computer shop.

:)

Gibson06
11-08-2008, 09:59 PM
The job market is ok, not the best though. Mostly because of the stock market crash, it's been hecktik, but otherwise, It's good. I haven't got a job at the moment, but are looking at getting one in a game store or computer shop.

:)

heh, sorry about that. :(

divid3d
11-09-2008, 02:54 AM
Hey Daniel, Welcome To UG
there is a thread for introducing yourself however, its at this location http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=794605
but anyway, welcome to the party :) hope u enjoy ur stay
yep, feel free to post again in that thread :)