Groups

PDA

View Full Version : Groups

CoF-Dean
11-08-2008, 08:50 AM
Hello, for those of you who don't know me (probably all of you haha) im dean :D
i have a quick question about groups

Well, theres rules about creating pointless threads, and creating threads about things there are already threads about
e.g. creating a thead to talk about CKY, when there is already a CKY thread (i dont kno if there is a cky thread but just used them as an example)

So my question is
are you allowed to create a group about a useless thing, or something thats already been done?

Thankyou
Dean

Lemoninfluence
11-08-2008, 08:58 AM
you can do almost anything you like in the groups.

there are plenty of groups for one thing, and there are plenty of groups that discuss nothing in particular.

as long as you aren't doing anything illegal in the groups you shouldn't have a problem.

CoF-Dean
11-08-2008, 09:00 AM
Oh Awesome!!
Thankyou very much

i just thought there might of been a rule to prevent excessive group creation

thanks mate

Gibson06
11-08-2008, 12:57 PM
Hello, for those of you who don't know me (probably all of you haha) im dean :D
i have a quick question about groups

Well, theres rules about creating pointless threads, and creating threads about things there are already threads about
e.g. creating a thead to talk about CKY, when there is already a CKY thread (i dont kno if there is a cky thread but just used them as an example)

So my question is
are you allowed to create a group about a useless thing, or something thats already been done?

Thankyou
Dean

Aw, I don't hate you bud. :)

You can make whatever group you would like, but you just have to ask yourself, "How many people are actually going to want to take part in this for a long time"? Most groups have 3 or so members and just fade away.

Don't bother making a group if it's a repeat, people are going to join the one already existing, since it has members with whom you can discuss the topic with.

CoF-Dean
11-08-2008, 08:02 PM
haha thanks mate :) you seem like a nice guy

yea thats a good point
allright, awesome
thankyou