UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Can't say it? Sound off here (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1124584)

Fivebretz 05-12-2009 10:57 PM

Can't say it? Sound off here

Ok I did a search for this, but no appropriate results, so...

Saw this on another site - Some things you just can't say to the people/at the time that you want. So here's a no-holds-barred, no-strings-attached place for getting things off your chest. Call it therapeutic.

I'll get the ball rolling.

I don't want to hear every single tiny thing about your "major relationship problems", and 70% or so of the time it's painfully obvious that you're in the wrong

EDIT: I suggest putting complaints and stuff in Italics, and regular posting in normal font to make it easier to work out what's aimed at who ;)

Zugunruhe 05-12-2009 11:00 PM

im so much smarter than you that i find you pathetic.

this applies to many people, especially the guy who posts next.

YourDad 05-12-2009 11:00 PM

I KNOW WHO WAS PHONE, AND IT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to prove it...

archangels 05-12-2009 11:00 PM

You're really not getting the point. It's not going to happen. You really need to stop calling me every day. You call me more now than when we were together.

P-Bass Pirate 05-12-2009 11:03 PM

I still think it was wrong to break up with her, and every time i see you i wish i was still with her instead. But you're the only sure bet i've got, because she won't take me back.

bendystraw 05-12-2009 11:05 PM

That's no way to get ahead of the game.

Would have been the best one-liner.

Well....... 05-12-2009 11:05 PM

Stupid ****ing bitch, tell me not to slow down in front of you. Maybe you should look ahead and see the ****ing door I was ****ing opening! :mad:

Spaceman_Spiff 05-12-2009 11:05 PM

I know even though we agreed to keep things casual, you still have deeper feelings for me. I'll still keep it going because I like where we're at now, and its you're fault for holding on to something that won't happen

Le_Bunny 05-12-2009 11:06 PM

Edit: this isn't aimed at TS/posters though it kind of sounded like it.

Ok, you have a problem. Everybody has problems. Stop bloody whingeing and face it, do something about it and if that's not possible then think differently about it-- yes it is possible. Don't you dare waste everybody's time complaining if you're not willing to listen to anybody's advice, because in the real world (where you will end up) things will not go your way or be easy every time. Grow the hell up! :mad1:

I'm done :D

metaldud536 05-12-2009 11:06 PM

I didn't mean to be weird just funny. At least say hello....

imrickjamesn00b 05-12-2009 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendystraw
That's no way to get ahead of the game.

Would have been the best one-liner.

I hate you becuase I just lost

Eric-Head 05-12-2009 11:07 PM

God damnit I love you, but stop ****ing phoning me 15 times a day!

urf_ 05-12-2009 11:08 PM

STOP making threads that will get lots of replies just for the fact that you believe that it will somehow indirectly make you look like an important person, you just look like an attention seeker!!!

There, I feel much better now.

vIsIbleNoIsE 05-12-2009 11:08 PM

i think it's quite safe for me to assume that we have something here, but apart from those isolated, sacred moments that are fewer and farther in between than i'd like them to be, you act just like all the others.

Fivebretz 05-12-2009 11:08 PM

It's all fun and games when you relentlessly tease me about who I'm "into" atm until it turns out its you...:s

EDIT: I really had no intention of starting this thread for replies, I saw the idea on another forum and thought it was interesting. Also, lots of replies wouldn't be a bad thing. I guess you also think a band with lots of fans is a "sell-out?"

strat0blaster 05-12-2009 11:09 PM

I think you're a chump - you can't even tell the people to their face without your falsetto thin spine snapping like a twig, forcing you to retreat.

Just kidding.

Seriously though - I tell people what I think in person or I don't say it at all. If you can't man up, don't have the opinion.

Drmckool 05-12-2009 11:09 PM

1) Shut up
2) i hate your girlfriend/boyfriend
3) leave me the **** alone

Zugunruhe 05-12-2009 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Bunny
Ok, you have a problem. Everybody has problems. Stop bloody whingeing and face it

wait, was that a typo, or is whingeing actually a real word. because i like it.

StringAssassin 05-12-2009 11:09 PM

I like you but I can't express it in words.

JackWhiteIsButts 05-12-2009 11:10 PM

I'm kind of reluctant to get in a relationship at the moment, but I suppose I could get over that, I just don't want to fuck up our friendship - which I value a great deal.

I wish I realized you had feelings for me before school ended. Well, I guess I'll see you in late August, and we can take things from there if you're still into me.