UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The Only Rugby Union Thread (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1238083)

Argonaut 11-30-2009 09:41 AM

The Only Rugby Union Thread
 
I've been doing some searching and have discovered the abscence of a proper Rugby Union thread. If there is one, I haven't found it.

RULES:

1. Discussion of Rugby Union or related topics only.

2. Usual stuff about flaming and whatever.

3. Primarily for club rugby but National discussion is allowed.

Like the football thread, if you want to be listed next to your (club) team as a fan then give me a PM and I'll stick you down. Also don't be afraid to ask if you support a team in a league that isn't listed here, I can always add it.

RABO-DIRECT PRO12

Ulster - x0rsist, Daft, Tattyreagh
Munster - Argonaut, Tattyreagh
Leinster - Tattyreagh, Eric_Fail
Gwent Dragons - last-1s-out
Edinburgh - magnus_maximus
Glasgow Warriors - bobwentpop

GUINNESS PREMIERSHIP

Sale Sharks - Slash-120, Matty 611, kickstartkiss
Newcastle Falcons - KieronC07, Wednesday Bass
Wasps - power freak, Draken, Basti95
London Irish - blynd_snyper
Saracens - mattyp90
Bath - perry589, lukeyb45
Leeds Carnegie - Masshuu
Gloucester - Stugg334
Northampton Saints - TEK34
Leicester Tigers - Spudgunner
Harlequins - Hammerzeit

SUPER 15

Western Force - 24fRETSoFfURY, AusMetal33
Auckland Blues - sinisa
Canterbury Crusaders - Kiwi Ace, thenextkirk92, Basti95
New South Wales Warratahs - fretsonfire74
ACT Brumbies - gwerty_555
Melbourne Rebels - jambi_mantra

MH400 11-30-2009 09:45 AM

I remember back when we won the World cup in 2003.

Ahhh, good times.

MHEDIT: Yes, I'm English.

Argonaut 11-30-2009 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MH400
I remember back when we won the World cup in 2003.

Ahhh, good times.

MHEDIT: Yes, I'm English.



Two words:

Six... Nations...


:headbang:

power freak 11-30-2009 10:15 AM

Cool... Sign me up as a wasps fan.

And can somebody please explain to me how the hell saracens are remaining unbeaten in the prem? :eek:

:cheers:

Argonaut 11-30-2009 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by power freak
Cool... Sign me up as a wasps fan.

And can somebody please explain to me how the hell saracens are remaining unbeaten in the prem? :eek:

:cheers:



IDK its ridiculous.

Irish for the Prem. C'MON!

In all seriousness I don't where Sarries got their form from. :wtf:

Argonaut 11-30-2009 10:59 AM

Who is your favourite player?



Here's my fave making an englishman cower with fear.

ArgonEdit: Forgot bout the dubble post.

perry589 11-30-2009 11:37 AM

Bath fan there, wondering how the feck we are doing so sh*te.

The rules that came in this year has affected our style, but it's still not enough to explain the loss of attacking potency.

Argonaut 11-30-2009 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry589
Bath fan there, wondering how the feck we are doing so sh*te.

The rules that came in this year has affected our style, but it's still not enough to explain the loss of attacking potency.



I like Bath, nice club, cool ground. But yeah you guys are pants this season. If you don't pick your game up, you'll get beat by Leeds. :wtf:

last-1s-out 11-30-2009 11:59 AM

Wait, I don't remember saying I'm a Dragon's Fan? Correct but don't remeber saying it. ****ing weird!

Anywho, Dragons will sneak a play-off place this year when we sort out our away form :D Also a mixed bag in the International from Wales.

Coopy666 11-30-2009 12:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
True Legend

Argonaut 11-30-2009 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by last-1s-out
Wait, I don't remember saying I'm a Dragon's Fan? Correct but don't remeber saying it. ****ing weird!

Anywho, Dragons will sneak a play-off place this year when we sort out our away form :D Also a mixed bag in the International from Wales.



Lets be honest Og, I guessed that you had a terrible taste in rugby teams, so I just put down the worst one I could possibly think of. :peace:

Wednesday Bass 11-30-2009 12:23 PM

Bout time we had one of these! I'm surprised at the falcons form so far this season. I mean 6th! I would've never have guessed at that. Still need consistency though, we'll win big matches like London Irish then lose to Harlequins =/

Also, sign me up as a falcons fan.

KieronC07 11-30-2009 12:52 PM

Finally got a decent thread about this.

Im quite suprised on how well Newcastle are doing but then it doenst suprise me that they turn shocking in the games after they perform so well. Im hoping for Europe.

and i agree, Saracens are doing stupidly well this season.

Argonaut 11-30-2009 01:14 PM

^^ you have got Derick Hougaard mind.

Argonaut 12-01-2009 08:49 AM

Any predictions for Heineken Cup winners guys?

KieronC07 12-01-2009 12:46 PM

Munster or Leinster.

last-1s-out 12-01-2009 02:23 PM

Dragons..........But Clemont or Lenister maybe?

Argonaut 12-04-2009 02:13 PM

^^

Right. The Dragons will not win. Full Stop. :haha:

What about Stade or the Blues?

last-1s-out 12-05-2009 11:40 AM

The blues are doing the same as they were last year they'll fail at the magners league and do well in the Henkicen, which I reckon they'll do with the side they have.
Anyone seen the Barbarian's squad today? S hit a brick, proberly the best side anyone could think of really.

Argonaut 12-05-2009 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by last-1s-out
The blues are doing the same as they were last year they'll fail at the magners league and do well in the Henkicen, which I reckon they'll do with the side they have.
Anyone seen the Barbarian's squad today? S hit a brick, proberly the best side anyone could think of really.



There's gotta be a law or something against having Elsom, Powell, Roberts and Rokocoko in the same side.

Anyone watching the Saracens game?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:27 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.