UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   Metal (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Ominosity - Filthy, Crushing Death Metal (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1357369)

romencer17 09-01-2010 09:28 PM

Ominosity - Filthy, Crushing Death Metal

"Ominosity stands to carry a tradition of the old darkness. No clicky triggers, no monotonous breakdowns, no musical masturbation. Only the filthiest, crushing, and most ominous riffs we could conjure and bring together, to create memorable and heavy music that will hopefully move you in a way that the greats of past generations moved us."

I could have written up my own description, but I figure the shit they have on their myspace is perfect.

http://www.myspace.com/chinsplittingdeathmetal

Really superb stuff, it's great. Makes me jealous of how awesome Riffmast is :haha: Check em out. My shirt just came in the mail today and it looks fucking awesome.

Cambyses 09-01-2010 09:30 PM

dude his band rules where did you get a shirt i want one

riffmast you guys need to get a release out!

The Wildchild 09-01-2010 09:32 PM

Superb stuff!

severed-metal 09-01-2010 09:34 PM

Riffmast may not know the difference between "they're", "their" and "there" but god damn does he make some good music.

Will be going to Noctis to see them, if I can get a ride out there. /woe is me

Annihilator666 09-01-2010 09:36 PM

I'm going to be seeing them at Noctis as well. It's pretty awesome that they're playing with Rotten Sound and Incantation.

romencer17 09-01-2010 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambyses
dude his band rules where did you get a shirt i want one

Talk to Riffmast, I payed via pay pal and he sent it to me.

Riffmast 09-01-2010 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by severed-metal
Riffmast may not know the difference between "they're", "their" and "there" but god damn does he make some good music.

Will be going to Noctis to see them, if I can get a ride out there. /woe is me

phh i totally know,i just forget when im in internet mode.

As far as the status of the ep goes

"Yo man can you get the vocals on the last song done sometime this week?"
"uhh maybe i dunno man,i'll let you know"
2 days later
"****......."

But we are really ****ing close to being complete.And should have tapes and maybe cd's before Noctis.

Thanks everyone!!

technicolour 09-01-2010 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annihilator666
I'm going to be seeing them at Noctis as well. It's pretty awesome that they're playing with Rotten Sound and Incantation.

:eek:

This is awesome. And I would totally go if I wasn't 3 provinces over. Also, keep up the good music riff. Always loved this kind of death metal over other "modern sounding" bands.

Are there any recordings out yet..or will that ep be the first?

MoogleRancha 09-01-2010 11:56 PM

Absolutely, astoundingly soul-crushing. I love it.

o ya n that tooooone yum

Stranglehold 09-02-2010 03:25 AM

Wrote a review for MA on these lads. Il buy a shirt once a demo comes out. Complete support!

undead_bunny 09-02-2010 03:26 AM

What is this...?!

Something I actually like...on Myspace?!

/brain explodes

Guh, I do like this. Maybe a little too much.

Riffmast 09-02-2010 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by technicolour
:eek:

This is awesome. And I would totally go if I wasn't 3 provinces over. Also, keep up the good music riff. Always loved this kind of death metal over other "modern sounding" bands.

Are there any recordings out yet..or will that ep be the first?

well we made 25 demo cd's with that version of "The Frozen Throne" mainly for the sake of handing out at MDF this year. Chris Reifert from Autopsy,Uchino from Coffins and John from Incantation all grabbed one so that was sweet.The EP will be the first official release.I think that all the time and effort we put into this will really pay off,it's sounding really good even before the post production.

Strangle,i don't see the review on MA,did they reject it or something ? Thanks a bunch though.

severed-metal 09-02-2010 04:15 PM

They probably did reject it. They like their reviews done a certain way. If you asked in the thread over on MA, they would do one. They'd need more than one song to go off of though. :p:

Riffmast 09-02-2010 04:18 PM

phhh one song releases get reviewed all the time,look at the Wormphlegm demo, and our one song is longer then some PV EP's :p:

Cambyses 09-02-2010 04:43 PM

pretty ****ing righteous you're playing with incantation man

Zero Substance 09-02-2010 05:24 PM

****ing crushing band. As has been said, I'm jealous of your awesome, Riffmast. The dudes in Ilsa that heard The Frozen Throne were impressed! It's awesome to see y'all are playing with such big names, it's well deserved!

technicolour 09-02-2010 08:07 PM

let me know when the ep is done and ready to ship

Riffmast 09-03-2010 05:05 AM

Thanks Zero,Ilsa is an incredible band so im glad they dug it. And i'll be sure to update this thread once we get Tapes and Cd's,patches may be in the works as well but it'll probably after we clear this batch of shirts out,cause i want to make nice embroidered ones and all our band money went into the shirts.

jibran 09-03-2010 05:12 AM

This is riffmast? Holy fvcking shit.

The Wildchild 09-03-2010 05:14 AM

Hella killer tone