UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   Guitar Gear & Accessories (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   On-line musicshops with shipment to Russia. (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1565701)

Semantika 10-01-2012 07:11 AM

On-line musicshops with shipment to Russia.

Hello guys! :)
I've bought this 6505+ Peavey Head and now I need a 4x12 cabinet. I'm thinking of Peavey 6505 cab or Mesa Recto (even used) but the problem is that most e-bay sellers and on-line stores don't support international shipment! (i need a shipment to Russia). I am surprised that they shipped the amp head relatively easy, but i'm really stuck with the cab. :(
Maybe you know any internationally shipping on-line stores, in Europe or in USA - it doesn't matter.

I K0nijn I 10-01-2012 07:49 AM

Musicstore ships to Russia IIRC. Shopped there loads of times (actually went there once as well), never had any problems. :-)

Mind_Reader7 10-01-2012 08:42 AM

Check Thomann.de

Great prices/range/ship most places.

MatrixClaw 10-01-2012 12:23 PM

Probably because shipping a head is relatively inexpensive, but a cab is going to cost more than the initial unshipped price. Check out TubeTone.ru - My buddy Farid is a Diezel dealer and I'm sure he could get you a good deal on one of their cabs. Tell him Derek sent you ;)

BobDetroit 10-01-2012 12:44 PM

What part of Russia are you talking here?

Semantika 10-01-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobDetroit
What part of Russia are you talking here?

Moscow :)

Semantika 10-01-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixClaw
Probably because shipping a head is relatively inexpensive, but a cab is going to cost more than the initial unshipped price. Check out TubeTone.ru - My buddy Farid is a Diezel dealer and I'm sure he could get you a good deal on one of their cabs. Tell him Derek sent you ;)

Well, fair enought. TubeTone's showroom is 10 minute walk from my appartment :) In my opinion prices there are a bit high...well everything in Moscow is too damn expensive. :mad:

I've never heard Diezel cabs are good with Peavey heads, even if they have Celestion Vintage 30's inside. They are about 1300 euro in tubetone. Well, i can buy а new Peavey cab for this money in Moscow.

My math is: cab price in Moscow = unshipped price plus shipping plus dealer's and shop's revenue. So i just want to pay shipment cost, and don't want to pay dealer and shop :rolleyes: This holds true with the head (already proven).

MatrixClaw 10-01-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantika
Well, fair enought. TubeTone's showroom is 10 minute walk from my appartment :) In my opinion prices there are a bit high...well everything in Moscow is too damn expensive. :mad:

I've never heard Diezel cabs are good with Peavey heads, even if they have Celestion Vintage 30's inside. They are about 1300 euro in tubetone. Well, i can buy а new Peavey cab for this money in Moscow.

My math is: cab price in Moscow = unshipped price plus shipping plus dealer's and shop's revenue. So i just want to pay shipment cost, and don't want to pay dealer and shop :rolleyes: This holds true with the head (already proven).

The Diezel cab is 1300 Euro and so is a new Peavey cab?

No brainer, the Diezel absolutely slaughters the Peavey. Peavey is a lowend cab, Diezel is top of the line.

I work with TubeTone on a daily basis, if Vadim is in the shop, I'm sure he'd be willing to haggle a little with you. They might be able to track down something used for you at a lower price as well.

That being said - If Thomann will ship to you, the Harley Benton 2x12 is pretty unbeatable for the price they're asking.

I K0nijn I 10-03-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixClaw

Musicstore shipped my cab at no extra costs (free shipping over 100 euros anyway with them where I live). :-) Arrived very well packed and in perfect condition.