UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Well, it's snowing (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1566220)

behind_you 10-04-2012 09:56 AM

Well, it's snowing
 
Who here is looking forward to the bone chilling weather we are all about to face? I for one am not.

Poll

raoooos 10-04-2012 09:57 AM

I am, because snow is kl :) though it ruins the roads.

theogonia777 10-04-2012 09:58 AM

lol Canada

Winter is kvlt.

Trowzaa 10-04-2012 09:58 AM

A long as it isn't like last year, there was too much. It was about 6 or 7 inches deep.

adamgur96 10-04-2012 09:59 AM

Put a yes and no option on the poll!

N_J_B_B 10-04-2012 10:00 AM

'straya

beefcake122 10-04-2012 10:01 AM

Winter is metal, where the **** do you live that it's snowing already?

Telecaster7 10-04-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N_J_B_B
'straya


'straya cunt.

It's already been a bit summery here this week, and I realised that at my work (where I will spend a lot of time this summer) I can only wear long pants, and I'm often outside.


Bring on winter.

korinaflyingv 10-04-2012 10:02 AM

Very much so, autumn is SHIT. At least winter has christmas.

ErikLensherr 10-04-2012 10:04 AM

Not looking forward to cold weather but I do like snow.

Colgate Total 10-04-2012 10:05 AM

It means I have to buy winter tires for my car, so no.

Obsceneairwaves 10-04-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telecaster7
'straya cunt.

It's already been a bit summery here this week, and I realised that at my work (where I will spend a lot of time this summer) I can only wear long pants, and I'm often outside.


Bring on winter.



This week has sucked :mad:

so hot...

WCPhils 10-04-2012 10:08 AM

I love the cold and I love snow.

HA!

Telecaster7 10-04-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsceneairwaves
This week has sucked :mad:

so hot...


Horrific. I'm boiling at work, yet when I get home in the evening it's somehow too cold to swim.

I DON'T GET IT.

Obsceneairwaves 10-04-2012 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telecaster7
Horrific. I'm boiling at work, yet when I get home in the evening it's somehow too cold to swim.

I DON'T GET IT.



RIGHT?!?!?!?

I did make it to the beach though :dance:

Weaponized 10-04-2012 10:17 AM

Haha, snow.

Kensai 10-04-2012 10:17 AM

I used to dislike winter but it's pretty 'aight now. The light is nice, it's cozy and all the spiders building webs outside my window die.







It's pretty.

WholeLottaIzzy 10-04-2012 10:18 AM

Yup. I can't wait. As long as the weather is nice, winter is amazing. Plus, I'm going snowboarding for a week in Italy in December, so I'm looking forward to it a lot.

whoomit 10-04-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
A long as it isn't like last year, there was too much. It was about 6 or 7 inches deep.

Winter was pretty much non-existent here last year.

This past week it's just reached that temperature low enough that there are NO MORE SPIDERS climbing in through my window! HUZZAH!

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensai
I used to dislike winter but it's pretty 'aight now. The light is nice, it's cozy and all the spiders building webs outside my window die.


F YEAH! :five:

Telecaster7 10-04-2012 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsceneairwaves
RIGHT?!?!?!?

I did make it to the beach though :dance:


Lucky. The beach near me is full of bogans and drugged up surfers.


Actually that's every beach, and I don't like those things.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:42 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.