UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Satan (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1567293)

Vintage024 10-11-2012 04:09 AM

Satan
 
Yo pit. I'd love to hear your take on this.

So Satan appeared to Eve as a taking snake,

A talking animal is a mirical right?

If satan is capable of performing a miricle, then how do we know all miricals aren't just satan?

How do we know its not just satan "answering" "our Prayers"

That's just a thought i have. I would love to hear some people's thoughts about it.

Don't be a smart-ass.

Demon Wolf 10-11-2012 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage024
Yo pit. I'd love to hear your take on this.

So Satan appeared to Eve as a taking snake,

A talking animal is a mirical right?

If satan is capable of performing a miricle, then how do we know all miricals aren't just satan?

How do we know its not just satan "answering" "our Prayers"

That's just a thought i have. I would love to hear some people's thoughts about it.

Don't be a smart-ass.


It is very hard to not be a smart-ass when there is a dozen different spellings of the word "Miracle" in one single post.

slapsymcdougal 10-11-2012 04:10 AM

Miracles totally happen.

theogonia777 10-11-2012 04:10 AM

I won't be a smartass about this if you stop being a dumbass about it. :shrug:

JustRooster 10-11-2012 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theogonia777
I won't be a smartass about this if you stop being a dumbass about it. :shrug:



This could have been a funny troll thread, but you went ahead and serious'd.

rockingamer2 10-11-2012 04:12 AM

God does it: miracle

Anyone else: Witchcraft/devil work

NothingRocks 10-11-2012 04:12 AM

It's a miracle that you managed to muster up enough brain power to figure out how to register and then post.

Hail Satan.

devourke 10-11-2012 04:13 AM

There's no empiracle evidence that satan exists at all


Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingRocks
It's a miracle that you managed to muster up enough brain power to figure out how to register and then post.

Hail Satan.

He registered 9 years ago and he's been trying to figure out how to post this every day since then.

darkstar2466 10-11-2012 04:13 AM

I'm kinda high and what the hell is going on there?

entity0009 10-11-2012 04:14 AM

I made a potato into fries. Now, the process of turning a potato into fries is frying them, right?

So what if every time I fry something, I'm using a potato?

Amuro Jay 10-11-2012 04:14 AM

that wasnt a mircle thatw as wizrdry and black magic only god cn make mirecles u just said snakes can talk theres ur proof xox

ErikLensherr 10-11-2012 04:15 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puwllq0fBLs#t=9s

devourke 10-11-2012 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by entity0009
I made a potato into fries. Now, the process of turning a potato into fries is frying them, right?

So what if every time I fry something, I'm using a potato?

The Irish would have never had a potato famine if they just tried frying things to turn them into potatoes.

slash_GNR666 10-11-2012 04:22 AM

Fucking magnets, how do they work?

Yes Sir, Mr. President, Sir!

whoomit 10-11-2012 04:23 AM

Worship Satan

Vintage024 10-11-2012 04:25 AM

O.K. I still haven't heard any intelligent responses, I know this is an out of nowhere post.. I just wanted to get some perspective on different things.

Ignite 10-11-2012 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoomit
Worship Satan

but y tho

So-Cal 10-11-2012 04:26 AM

You can turn potatoes into chips but you cant turn chips into potatoes therefor santa does not exist

slash_GNR666 10-11-2012 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage024
O.K. I still haven't heard any intelligent responses...


You've been here almost 10 years and you still expect this????

Vintage024 10-11-2012 04:37 AM

Guitar pro, let's hear your thoughts


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:19 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.