UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Well Pit... (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1567579)

joestrat5000 10-12-2012 07:07 PM

Well Pit...
 
I'm 18 today!....
....And i'm alone here tonight.

Anyone else have eventless birthdays?

Weaponized 10-12-2012 07:08 PM

It happens :hug:

The Madcap 10-12-2012 07:09 PM

Happy birthday. You can finally masturbate.

joestrat5000 10-12-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madcap
Happy birthday. You can finally masturbate.

Far too late for that one hehe

yoman297 10-12-2012 07:11 PM

be creative TS

and also Happy Birthday :cheers:

Joshua Garcia 10-12-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madcap
Happy birthday. You can finally masturbate.

:haha:

"You must be 18 or older to enter"
"SHOOTS! They're on to me!"

adamgur96 10-12-2012 07:17 PM

Happy Birthday!





Now go out and get yourself a nice hooker and a line of coke! :hug:

joestrat5000 10-12-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Garcia
:haha:

"You must be 18 or older to enter"
"SHOOTS! They're on to me!"

I'll join the sites in do time. But i have survived just fine with youtube

Megadethfan245 10-12-2012 07:23 PM

Happy 18th birthday!

Now you can go legally buy American Psycho, congrats!

Metalloy 10-12-2012 07:31 PM

most of my birthdays are eventless.
Anyway this is way better then my case, about one and half years ago, My older brother died on my birthday, making my birthday the annual memorial of my brother's Death in a car accident where his only fault was sitting in his parked car when 2 racing cars hit him... :(
Eventless can be a blessing.
Happy birthday.

TunerAddict 10-12-2012 07:31 PM

Every birthday I have is eventless.

eGraham 10-12-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joestrat5000
I'll join the sites in do time. But i have survived just fine with youtube

YouTube? You need to get exposed to some real porn.

adamgur96 10-12-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalloy
most of my birthdays are eventless.
Anyway this is way better then my case, about one and half years ago, My older brother died on my birthday, making my birthday the annual memorial of my brother's Death in a car accident where his only fault was sitting in his parked car when 2 racing cars hit him... :(
Eventless can be a blessing.
Happy birthday.


Not to be a dick, but that's not a very cheery way to say to someone happy birthday.....

It must be funny to say it to kids on their birthday though..... :haha:

(I'm sorry for your loss)

pwnadgebunny 10-12-2012 07:38 PM

my birthday's eventless every year. and i don't really care :shrug:

joestrat5000 10-12-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalloy
most of my birthdays are eventless.
Anyway this is way better then my case, about one and half years ago, My older brother died on my birthday, making my birthday the annual memorial of my brother's Death in a car accident where his only fault was sitting in his parked car when 2 racing cars hit him... :(
Eventless can be a blessing.
Happy birthday.

Dude, I'm so sorry to hear man.

Glad to see i'm not the only one not doing anything though. I havn't done anythin for my birthday since like 7th grade.

Quote:
YouTube? You need to get exposed to some real porn.

I have a different taste in porn :shrug:

Thrill-house 10-12-2012 07:45 PM

Happy Birthday. If you have nothing else to do go find a beta key for this game, it's so much fun.


Metalloy 10-12-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamgur96
Not to be a dick, but that's not a very cheery way to say to someone happy birthday.....

Dont worry I had the same thought, but it will make some of you appreciate eventless nights or special occasions, always better then tragedies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamgur96

(I'm sorry for your loss)

Not sure how to respond in english, so I'll translate an arabic one we use: May God keep you and your family safe and there for each other :)

Hydra150 10-12-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrill-house
Happy Birthday. If you have nothing else to do go find a beta key for this game, it's so much fun.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFZmYU7mWls[url]

That looks fun, shame my PC probably wouldnt handle it

Metalloy 10-12-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joestrat5000
Dude, I'm so sorry to hear man.

Glad to see i'm not the only one not doing anything though. I havn't done anythin for my birthday since like 7th grade.

May God keep you and your family safe, and there for each other :)

Yea I think birthdays are a little overrated ;)

adamgur96 10-12-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalloy
Not sure how to respond in english, so I'll translate an arabic one we use: May God keep you and your family safe and there for each other :)


Even though i don't believe in that 'god' fellow of yours, thanx :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:02 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.