UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Well... (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1571308)

Shutout 11-03-2012 10:06 PM

Well...

Well I was on my way to meet up with this woman that I met the other day while I was on my break smoking cigarettes. I hit her up, she had some weed and told me "come through, we should smoke. Bring a pair of lungs, don't bring no money, baby I aint broke."

So I'm walking up the stairs to the porch, knocked against the door, heard some feet against the floor. The door had opened up and it was her. She told me hurry, come right in, leave your shoes up by the front because we just put new carpets in.

She asked me about my day and sat me down; told me we should have some fun, there ain't nobody around. She got this crazy pill the other day when she was on her way to work. Told me it will make my problems go away and fix the hurt that I had. Well, that don't sound bad.

Down the hatch, kinda nervous. "Just relax", she said rubbing on my back. Well I ain't really into drugs but **** it I'm a take a trip and I'm a love it.

I don't know what happened to me. But as soon as it hit me, I was ****ing free. It took me to somewhere off the map. And I don't think I'll ever find my way back

Well I left right after that and started driving to my house where I reside. I was high and possibly a little ****ed up in my mind. Can't remember where I live, it ain't like I just bought this house. I said **** it, took a breath, opened my door and just jumped out.

And it's funny cause I didn't even hit against the road. I just went right through the ground and started floating on my own. I see colors, different colors, like they glowing in the light. They was glowing like they glowing in the dark but it was bright.

That's alright, this shit crazy, what the **** she have me take. If this kill me I'm a come back, haunt her every single day. As I wait, sitting somewhere that I've never seen, I feel like I'm forever dreaming. Just imagine. Set a scene. Power in imagination got all my surroundings changing.

Found a place to drown my brain to something like it's outer space, but nothing like the pictures of the astronauts they show me back at school. When they told me drugs were bad, oh man, oh man they had me fooled.

FireFromTheVoid 11-03-2012 10:11 PM

Is it just me or did that whole story rhyme?

Jostry 11-03-2012 10:13 PM

Fits this nicely.

Novacane... 11-03-2012 10:13 PM

Awesome.

Sounds like you almost escaped but sadly here you are, back in the swing of things. I feel for you.

Trowzaa 11-03-2012 10:14 PM

So, you met a random woman. Then the next day you went round to her house, the house of a woman who you'd just met from taking drugs. And then you took a pill that she offered you without telling you what it was, or watching her take one first. Nigga, you the reason the Darwin Awards were made.

Burgery 11-03-2012 10:16 PM

ts, you are a genious

Rockford_rocks 11-03-2012 10:21 PM

Whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror.

seeneyj 11-03-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
So, you met a random woman. Then the next day you went round to her house, the house of a woman who you'd just met from taking drugs. And then you took a pill that she offered you without telling you what it was, or watching her take one first. Nigga, you the reason the Darwin Awards were made.

Precisely this

Hydra150 11-03-2012 10:26 PM

Well, take your vitamins!

swave75 11-03-2012 10:27 PM

I have to ask...was she hot?

guitarist41 11-03-2012 10:28 PM

tl;dr

Joshua Garcia 11-03-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shutout
They was glowing like they glowing in the dark but it was bright.

Trying to wrap my head around this.

captainsnazz 11-03-2012 10:40 PM

Shutout 11-03-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Garcia
Trying to wrap my head around this.

It was light/daytime out. But they were still glowing bright (standing out) as if it was something glowing in the dark.

Shutout 11-03-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra150
Well, take your vitamins!

Indeed.

NSixx136 11-03-2012 10:53 PM

This is a Mac Miller song

necrosis1193 11-03-2012 10:59 PM

Shutout 11-03-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSixx136
This is a Mac Miller song

Or maybe the Mac Miller song is me?

morallygray 11-03-2012 11:04 PM

Lol at all the UGers who didn't recognize the lyrics to a rap song

crazysam23_Atax 11-03-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa

Sounds about right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morallygray
Lol at all the UGers who didn't recognize the lyrics to a rap song

Nigga pls.