UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Too Fat For... (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1573122)

naedauuf 11-15-2012 10:27 AM

Too Fat For...

Life.

http://www.oddee.com/item_98346.asp...-are-too-fat-to

Article fills me with rage.

theogonia777 11-15-2012 10:30 AM

Are you filled with rage because these people are fat or because they are not allowed to do stuff? I'm really not sure which one it is.

Ur all $h1t 11-15-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theogonia777
Are you filled with rage because these people are fat or because they are not allowed to do stuff? I'm really not sure which one it is.

Maybe he's angry simply because the article was written. The possibilities here seem endless...

theogonia777 11-15-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur all $h1t
Maybe he's angry simply because the article was written. The possibilities here seem endless...

Maybe he's just naturally angsty and everything makes him rage.

N_J_B_B 11-15-2012 10:36 AM

It must be their genetics.

whoomit 11-15-2012 10:38 AM

2 fat 2 fuk

Portuguese_boy 11-15-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N_J_B_B
It must be their genetics.

N_J_B_B 11-15-2012 10:51 AM

wink.

stratman_13 11-15-2012 10:52 AM

The "too fat to work" is the only one that bothers me really. That's just straight bullshit. They want more money because they can't keep eating excessive amounts? Ridiculous

lt mittens 11-15-2012 10:54 AM

if you're happy when you're fat, be fat, however many obese people have depressions because of that, then you need to ask yourself was all the eating worth it?

i know genetics play a small part of it but when you're over 300lbs it has nothing to do with genetics anymore

naedauuf 11-15-2012 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theogonia777

Some of them are alright, like the too fat to be executed one. He doesn't really have control that they can't find his veins, but some of the others are ridiculous. They all make me rage in a small way simply because people are THAT fat, but some make me more angry than others. The too fat to work one makes me rage. The bitch suing the airline because she is too fat makes me rage. You are too fat to safely fit in a seat and should buy another. Why would you sue the airline? You're the fat ass who can't safely sit in a seat. Buy two seats or lose weight!

stratman_13 11-15-2012 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naedauuf
The bitch suing the airline because she is too fat makes me rage. You are too fat to safely fit in a seat and should buy another. Why would you sue the airline? You're the fat ass who can't safely sit in a seat. Buy two seats or lose weight!

Oh no, the airline is looking out for me AND the safety of their other passengers! Time to sue because its not what I want.

a_7_x 11-15-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoomit
2 fat 2 fuk

You need another few drunk, single nights in Glasgow!

whoomit 11-15-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_7_x
You need another few drunk, single nights in Glasgow!

:haha:

MakinLattes 11-15-2012 11:15 AM

Quote:
You are too fat to safely fit in a seat and should buy another. Why would you sue the airline? You're the fat ass who can't safely sit in a seat. Buy two seats or lose weight!

Did you even read the article? She's suing the airline because they don't have any set standard for when a passenger is too fat to fit into the seats.

Quote:
Tiggeman said she is not seeking monetary damages from the airline and filed the injunction application pro se, without legal representation. She said she wants an industry standard to be put in place for flyers who have to buy a second seat, including rules so that it is no longer up to gate attendants to decide whether or not an obese passenger has to purchase a second seat.

naedauuf 11-15-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakinLattes
Did you even read the article? She's suing the airline because they don't have any set standard for when a passenger is too fat to fit into the seats.

Seat width is 17 inches, if she is bigger than that it's a safety hazard, plain and simple.

MakinLattes 11-15-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:
Seat width is 17 inches, if she is bigger than that it's a safety hazard, plain and simple.

They didn't measure her ass, which is why she is suing to put some procedure in place instead of forcing employees to eyeball someone's fatness.

Really, that is something that should be made known to passengers beforehand, instead of them buying tickets and being turned away at the gate.

WantsLesPaul 11-15-2012 11:25 AM

2fat2useshortshorts

Harvey Swick 11-15-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:
Asked why they don't simply go on a diet, the jobless Chawner family, insist: "We don't have the time."

:haha:

Jyrgen 11-15-2012 11:40 AM

The 3rd (the family who don't have the time) and 5th case (dude was not let to SEE his kids for over a year because he was fat?!) made me rage a bit.