UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Romantic Date (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1573224)

GuitarQ33r0 11-15-2012 11:11 PM

Romantic Date

I gotta take my girl on a romantic date this weekend and I am clueless on ideas. So I thought I'd ask the most romantic motherf*ckers around here at the pit. Whats your idea of a romantic date?

Atomic_Assault 11-15-2012 11:11 PM

Anal.

Pagan_Poetry 11-15-2012 11:12 PM

Cum in her eyes and be like "I've blinded you with my love, melon tits".
Also fart in her face when she can't see anymore. It'll be comedic relief and a bonding experience.

JackWhiteIsButts 11-15-2012 11:12 PM

Getting a blowie in the backseat of my '83 Ford Focus in a walmart parking lot at 11pm.

Extra Ordinary 11-15-2012 11:14 PM

Well here's a serious answer, I have no clue.

I am going to ask this girl out on a date though. Was thinking of taking her to an axe throwing range because it's just too original and unconventional to not try.

Pagan_Poetry 11-15-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extra Ordinary
Well here's a serious answer, I have no clue.

I am going to ask this girl out on a date though. Was thinking of taking her to an axe throwing range because it's just too original and unconventional to not try.

Perfect! You can be like "oof, sorry about you getting hit. Let me take you home and clean your axe wound".

EDIT: Relevant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C7cv0MueB0&t=10m7s

c3powil 11-15-2012 11:17 PM

Picnic.

:cool:

Trowzaa 11-15-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan_Poetry
"I've blinded you with my love, melon tits".

:haha: :haha: :haha:

JackWhiteIsButts 11-15-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:
Perfect! You can be like "oof, sorry about you getting hit. Let me take you home and clean your axe wound".

Idea: 8/10
Execution: 4/10

Pagan_Poetry 11-15-2012 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU Experienced?
Idea: 8/10
Execution: 4/10

Show me a 10/10 for execution then, you supposed master of getting vagina.

Trowzaa 11-15-2012 11:23 PM

Quote:

Go watch the video of Bin Laden being killed.
AMERICA

JackWhiteIsButts 11-15-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

A blowie does not involve vaginae.

Plus I ain't one to capitalize on someone else's idea, it's not my style, ya dig?

Extra Ordinary 11-15-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Oh the execution will be 10/10. Very clean cut, little to no mess.

Toadvine 11-15-2012 11:25 PM

Mini Golf, wait it's cold now, ice skating, movie, go bowling, darts, pool, play a Kubb marathon.

Go to one of them hipster coffee shops, where you make pottery and shit.

Have you no imagination?

Pagan_Poetry 11-15-2012 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
Go watch the video of Bin Laden being killed.
AMERICA

Okay I will.

OH WAIT IT DOESN'T EXIST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU Experienced?
A blowie does not involve vaginae.

Plus I ain't one to capitalize on someone else's idea, it's not my style, ya dig?

Really? Only settling on a blowie? Come on, mang, go for the gold! Have her other lips on your dick! Go for her cave of wonders and rub the magic lamp and have a genie come out of it in the cave and wish for a baby and wait nine months and then realize oh shit I'm a father and try to be a father as you have given up the responsibilities of your life to be a father now and do this for five years and realize "god damnit Pagan you have ruined my life with your suggestion you stupid shit head" as you take that kid that took away your life to her first ballet recital and then watch in awe and see that you in fact made the right choice and that everything happens for a reason and you will drive her home listening to Albert Ayler because he's awesome and jazz and stuff and yeah watch her grow up into a graduating student and realize that Pagan dictated your life for the better and that you should thank him and perhaps maybe his execution was 10/10 after all because it gave you a better life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extra Ordinary
Oh the execution will be 10/10. Very clean cut, little to no mess.

But women like their sex messy.

ProgFripp74 11-15-2012 11:31 PM

Curry and a shag. Sorted.

JackWhiteIsButts 11-15-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:
Really? Only settling on a blowie? Come on, mang, go for the gold! Have her other lips on your dick! Go for her cave of wonders and rub the magic lamp and have a genie come out of it in the cave and wish for a baby and wait nine months and then realize oh shit I'm a father and try to be a father as you have given up the responsibilities of your life to be a father now and do this for five years and realize "god damnit Pagan you have ruined my life with your suggestion you stupid shit head" as you take that kid that took away your life to her first ballet recital and then watch in awe and see that you in fact made the right choice and that everything happens for a reason and you will drive her home listening to Albert Ayler because he's awesome and jazz and stuff and yeah watch her grow up into a graduating student and realize that Pagan dictated your life for the better and that you should thank him and perhaps maybe his execution was 10/10 after all because it gave you a better life!

But I don't wanna :(

Pagan_Poetry 11-15-2012 11:36 PM

Not even Albert Ayler?

Thrashtastic15 11-15-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:
ballet recital and then watch in awe and see that you in fact made the right choice

pedophile

Pagan_Poetry 11-15-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtastic15
pedophile

HE'S PROUD OF HIS KID YOU FILTHY MINDED TAMPON :sad: