UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   A Serious Question About Polls... (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1576420)

coco-loco 12-05-2012 08:42 AM

A Serious Question About Polls...
 
When you see a poll in the Pit and you either don't know what it is, don't read it or care for it, do you just select a random option as your answer? I'm curious. Like Benjamin Button



Poll coming.

AdamDK 12-05-2012 08:43 AM

Random option.

coco-loco 12-05-2012 08:44 AM

It just feels like such an achievement when you pick a random answer and the majority of the users pick it. Such an accomplishment!!!

brownshirt1 12-05-2012 08:44 AM

Not voting because it's not multiple choice. :o

ErikLensherr 12-05-2012 08:46 AM

Yes

whoomit 12-05-2012 08:46 AM

No.

I read the poll.

Answer accordingly.

Statistics are important.

Man.

Pitwulf 12-05-2012 08:48 AM

What is the difference between yes and random answer here? Or is it just me

coco-loco 12-05-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitwulf
What is the difference between yes and random answer here? Or is it just me


Yeah, it's just you :P . "Yes" has three letters in it and "random answer" has 12 in it! besides, one option is only other word, and the other is a whole TWO words!!! :O :O :O

slash_GNR666 12-05-2012 08:58 AM

Lol a serious question in The Pit :haha: :haha: :haha:

anvil is god 12-05-2012 08:58 AM

Polls are srs business

whoomit 12-05-2012 08:58 AM

comin' over here, takin' our jobs!

Dempsey68 12-05-2012 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco-loco
It just feels like such an achievement when you pick a random answer and the majority of the users pick it. Such an accomplishment!!!

this

coco-loco 12-05-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash_GNR666
Lol a serious question in The Pit :haha: :haha: :haha:


Are you laughing at me? How DARE you. What makes you think you're in any position to laugh at me damn you. Do you know who I am? Well DO YOU? Let me tell you who I am.

I am Sir Archibald Hendrikson III of Clumberland. I bet you don't even ****ing know where that is, do you, you uneducated piece of tripe? I've washed moldy old socks more appealing than you, you filthy swinebag of oinklets! I've done time in the roughest parts of the joint! You better be scared BUDDY, because you have NO IDEA what you've got yourself into.

Sir Archibald Hendrikson III of Clumberland does not stand for baloney, and you having a laugh at me qualifies as sheer, utter baloney. Don't you ever think that this is the last you'll hear of me. I have powers.

Oh yes, you read correctly. I have powers. Powers beyond the comprehension of a human being who has an IQ of anything below Stephen Hawking's. Unless you're me of course. I'm an enitrely different brand of human paste. Squeeze my tube and intelligence squirms out of my rear. You have been warned. This is a warning. Don't squeeze me you bitch.


Don't. Ever. ****. With. Sir Archibald Hendrikson III of Clumberland.

slash_GNR666 12-05-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco-loco
Are you laughing at me? How DARE you. What makes you think you're in any position to laugh at me damn you. Do you know who I am? Well DO YOU? Let me tell you who I am.

I am Sir Archibald Hendrikson III of Clumberland. I bet you don't even ****ing know where that is, do you, you uneducated piece of tripe? I've washed moldy old socks more appealing than you, you filthy swinebag of oinklets! I've done time in the roughest parts of the joint! You better be scared BUDDY, because you have NO IDEA what you've got yourself into.

Sir Archibald Hendrikson III of Clumberland does not stand for baloney, and you having a laugh at me qualifies as sheer, utter baloney. Don't you ever think that this is the last you'll hear of me. I have powers.

Oh yes, you read correctly. I have powers. Powers beyond the comprehension of a human being who has an IQ of anything below Stephen Hawking's. Unless you're me of course. I'm an enitrely different brand of human paste. Squeeze my tube and intelligence squirms out of my rear. You have been warned. This is a warning. Don't squeeze me you bitch.


Don't. Ever. ****. With. Sir Archibald Hendrikson III of Clumberland.



coco-loco 12-05-2012 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash_GNR666


:haha: I actually watched Chinatown tonight with Jack Nicholson in it! Fancy that! :)

brownshirt1 12-05-2012 09:16 AM

Aww look, coco and slash are flirting. How cute!

coco-loco 12-05-2012 09:17 AM

:heart:

slash_GNR666 12-05-2012 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownshirt1
Aww look, coco and slash are flirting. How cute!


Flirting? I already came
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco-loco
:heart:

:heart:

Telecaster7 12-05-2012 09:38 AM

I always choose "TS id a knov"

whoomit 12-05-2012 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telecaster7
I always choose "TS id a knov"

<_<


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:55 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.