UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   You're bored. (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1576551)

Hydra150 12-05-2012 10:38 PM

You're bored.

If you could move to any country, where would you choose to live?
Give any reasons you can be bothered thinking of/explaining.
Extra points if it's somewhere where you don't speak the main language.

I don't even care if you're not bored.
Deal with it.

inb4 everyone fellates Scandinavia.

Saint78 12-05-2012 10:39 PM

¡Costa Rica!
>Safest Central American country
>Cheap a'f
>Usually rainy
>Beach
>Aminals

Hydra150 12-05-2012 10:40 PM

God Dammit Nate I Said Give Fuking Reasons

Jesus

NothingRocks 12-05-2012 10:40 PM

Sweden, because I want a really fast internet connection.

Obsceneairwaves 12-05-2012 10:40 PM

Probably.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................Like spain or something.

their food is ****ing awesome

raoooos 12-05-2012 10:40 PM

Faroe Islands because wind and fishing

H4T3BR33D3R 12-05-2012 10:41 PM

Isle of Man for the roads.

Tokyo for the nightlife

Thrashtastic15 12-05-2012 10:41 PM

Holland. I love the beer I can get there, the weed, the people, the culture, the atmosphere, the riding around on their awesome bicycles, all of it. I've been there twice. Once with my school, and once to Amsterdam. Both were awesome. Plus they like Canadians.

10/10 would liberate again.

Hydra150 12-05-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsceneairwaves
Probably like spain or something.

their food is ****ing awesome

:five:
I'll see you there, man.
Unless someone suggests somewhere better.
Like Italy.

Saint78 12-05-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra150
God Dammit Nate I Said Give Fuking Reasons

Jesus

I GAVE YOU ****ING REASONS BITCH

Obsceneairwaves 12-05-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:
:five:
I'll see you there, man.
Unless someone suggests somewhere better.
Like Italy.

as much as I like pasta :o

I'd rather have spanish food :D

Thrashtastic15 12-05-2012 10:43 PM

Oh, yes. Honourable mentions to Belgium, Italy, and Greece. I wouldn't mind the States either if it is California, the North East, or Colorado.

H4T3BR33D3R 12-05-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint78
>Aminals

Yeah you gotta watch for those, they have nice ones.

Animals too.

Bob_Sacamano 12-05-2012 10:44 PM

Sweden, everything seems superior to America there.

Hydra150 12-05-2012 10:44 PM

People from the States cant say Canada. And vice versa. It's a new rule.
Deal with it.

And Costa Rica is sounding bitchin', nate.

Saint78 12-05-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Sacamano
Sweden, everything seems superior to America there.

I'd also like to live in Sweden.

edit: ^ Right! If I ever leave the US, I'm moving to Costa Rica or Sweden.

Thrashtastic15 12-05-2012 10:45 PM

I would not like to live in Sweden. They are cold, and I'm not talking about their body temperature.

Eastwinn 12-05-2012 10:45 PM

wales. i like the language.

slipknot5678 12-05-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:
inb4 everyone fellates Scandinavia.

I'd rather not talk about if for this reason, and because after NordicThrasher's three day phase where he only talked about moving to Norway I'm afraid I'll start to sound like him.

To make my post more than just talking about Sweden, I will talk about Canada, since it's become a possibility too. Going to Sweden is a bit pipe dreamish, so while that's still where I want to go, it's very possible I won't be able to. But, university in America is expensive as ****, I'm at a much lower risk of cultural shock with Canada, and Canada is my favourite country that I've actually been to, so that makes me moving to Canada very possible. Plus Vancouver is full of Asian women, who I have a thing for. >_>

Edit: Oh **** off I typed this all before the new rule. At least I gave reasons. :p:

raoooos 12-05-2012 10:46 PM

My serious answer is France, specifically on the island of Corsica. Mountains to explore, beaches everywhere, lovely climate, nice food. I guess that's my dream :o