UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   You can do it. (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1576761)

rockingamer2 12-07-2012 04:04 AM

You can do it.
 
Hello Pit,

It's late, I'm tired, deadlines and tests are coming up. So I've decided to make a dumb thread with one purpose: to get you to watch an inspirational video.

So whatever you're goals are, my friend,




What are your goals, however short or long term, however meaningful or bland?

Oblivion_Rps 12-07-2012 04:07 AM

I want to have a threesome with hot twin chicks.
Let's hope the video helps.

Jyrgen 12-07-2012 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion_Rps
I want to have a threesome with hot twin chicks.
Let's hope the video helps.

Sorry, that's the only goal this video won't help ya with

red_hot_chili18 12-07-2012 05:00 AM

Would they HAVE to be twins?

whoomit 12-07-2012 05:02 AM

;_;

Omniscient G 12-07-2012 05:02 AM

<3

necrosis1193 12-07-2012 05:07 AM

1. Finish semester with good grades.
2. Get off to a good start next semester.
3. Record at least an EP before the first week of January.
4. Get at least seven people together to practice and train so I actually have a team that's good and in sync for next year's intramural flag football league.
5. Buy an American strat.

Those are my main short-term goals, short-term being the next 4-6 months.

ali.guitarkid7 12-07-2012 05:16 AM

I want to give birth to a baby.

beefcake122 12-07-2012 05:19 AM

you're the best around, nothintg's ever ognna bring you down

got aths ognw from south park, not karate kid

supersac 12-07-2012 05:25 AM

shrt term goals finish this glss o rum

but i also gots them finals to do well on im not to wrried about thought

aslo i gto to fid a job since i was layd ff yestreday adn the bills wont pay themelves



i also relly want a carvin v3m...i just want it

beefcake122 12-07-2012 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersac
shrt term goals finish this glss o rum

but i also gots them finals to do well on im not to wrried about thought

aslo i gto to fid a job since i was layd ff yestreday adn the bills wont pay themelves



i also relly want a carvin v3m...i just want it

dude your durnk go go tobed


now

supersac 12-07-2012 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefcake122
dude your durnk go go tobed


now


nah :haha:

Jonny92 12-07-2012 08:05 AM

1. Be more awesome.

Rinse, and repeat.

homeless-john 12-07-2012 08:19 AM

1. study and do good in exams
2. wreck myself
3. TS's mum
4. not have a hangover
5. peanut butter and nutella sandwich
6. spin around really fast a few times
7. another peanut butter and nutella sandwich
8. go to bed

Wolfinator-x 12-07-2012 10:50 AM

My goal is to fulfill my goals.

Goal. That's a funny word. Goal, goal, goal. hehehe

lamb of dog 12-07-2012 01:00 PM

i have my pol sc. paper tomorrow.....nailing it is my short term goal.

BladeSlinger 12-07-2012 01:04 PM

I'm trying to finish my English Lit. 2 paper over Heart of Darkness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockingamer2
So whatever you're goals are, my friend,

ಠ_ಠ


Quote:
Originally Posted by homeless-john
1. check myself
2. wreck myself
3. TS's mum
4. not have a hangover
5. peanut butter and nutella sandwich
6. spin around really fast a few times
7. another peanut butter and nutella sandwich
8. go to bed

FTFY

KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT 12-07-2012 01:18 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:20 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.