UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   getting out of bed in the morning (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1576778)

Burgery 12-07-2012 09:47 AM

getting out of bed in the morning
 
how do you do it?

most people seems to actually wake up and go do things or something, i wake up early and put on clothes and brush my teeth and go back to sleep until i have to catch the bus/ride my bike to school. i cannot resist it, in the morning i just have a absolutely negative attitude towards everything and everyone. i hate everything except sleep.

taking a shower in the morning feels like shit, drinking coffee in the morning feels like shit and i can fall asleep after drinking coffee in the morning anyway. most of this would be solved by going to bed earlier but aint nobody got time for dat

T00DEEPBLUE 12-07-2012 09:49 AM

I wake up when the worm needs to be burped.

whoomit 12-07-2012 09:49 AM

i get up early
at like 7 or something
so i can say bye

my gorgeous girlfriend
has to get up to go work
so i see her off

daytripper75 12-07-2012 09:50 AM

I don't. I work all night.

T00DEEPBLUE 12-07-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoomit
i get up early
at like 7 or something
so i can say bye

my gorgeous girlfriend
has to get up to go work
so i see her off


slash_GNR666 12-07-2012 09:52 AM

Wake up, fall out of bed, drag a comb across my head

whoomit 12-07-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T00DEEPBLUE

don't you ever

EVER


EVER




show

T00DEEPBLUE 12-07-2012 09:54 AM


Neo Evil11 12-07-2012 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoomit
don't you ever

EVER


EVER




call me black :mad:

How about chocolat prins?




Or were you being racist? In that case i will reserve that nickname for my latina friend.

anvil is god 12-07-2012 09:55 AM

I cuss at the world.

whoomit 12-07-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T00DEEPBLUE
[IMG]sad[/IMG]

Sorry for shouting :hug:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Evil11
How about chocolat prins?

Or were you being racist? In that case i will reserve that nickname for my latina friend.

I wasn't being racist, I was raising awareness y'see.

Amuro Jay 12-07-2012 09:57 AM

>getting up
>ever going to sleep

burger pls

Eastwinn 12-07-2012 09:59 AM

i browse the forums in bed until i feel ready. like right now.

Neo Evil11 12-07-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoomit
Sorry for shouting :hug:

I wasn't being racist, I was raising awareness y'see.

Awereness over how being called black when you are white, is an insult? How did you actually get a girlfriend? You are quite disgusting.

gabcd86 12-07-2012 10:01 AM

Recently, I've been pretty crap at it. Most of the term I've tried to always wake up at 8 no matter what time I start. I just sort of stagger into a really hot shower, and then eat breakfast and sometimes coffee if I remember to put the kettle on. Once I'm out of the shower, I'm fine. But this week, I've slept in almost every day I haven't had class, and on one day I have. :/

whoomit 12-07-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Evil11
Awereness over how being called black when you are white, is an insult? How did you actually get a girlfriend? You are quite disgusting.

:(

T00DEEPBLUE 12-07-2012 10:02 AM

Thanks, Kindosaurus. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Evil11
Awereness over how being called black when you are white, is an insult? How did you actually get a girlfriend? You are quite disgusting.

We can all agree on one thing though, dem asians need to stop drowning in the wave machines and go back and build my minivan.

coco-loco 12-07-2012 10:02 AM

I wake up when the ****ing graverobber disturbs me from my beauty rest!!!

Burgery 12-07-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabcd86
Recently, I've been pretty crap at it. Most of the term I've tried to always wake up at 8 no matter what time I start. I just sort of stagger into a really hot shower, and then eat breakfast and sometimes coffee if I remember to put the kettle on. Once I'm out of the shower, I'm fine. But this week, I've slept in almost every day I haven't had class, and on one day I have. :/

my attendance at school is really low too because of this

it's lame

Neo Evil11 12-07-2012 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoomit
:(

Now i feel bad. It is like that time when penny said to Howard he would die alone.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:04 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.