UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Any 'real' hip hop fans? llamas...wut? (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1578435)

CroneR 12-18-2012 01:13 AM

Any 'real' hip hop fans? llamas...wut?

I know this is mainly a guitar forum, but I play all sorts of instruments and listen to all kinds of music.

I came across these 2 tracks my friend sent me, they were made by some dude and they're actually pretty awesome remixes or whatever you wanna call em. I like that he used real hip hop artists instead of mainstream garbage like weezy, or 50 cent. And the beats are f^ckin ill imho.

check em out, if you want. or dont., lol.

but +1 for REAL hip hop. And anyone else who loves rap/hip hop should post some cool tracks too. :)
:llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama:

oh, and choose 720p for best audio quality, i hate listening to tracks on youtube, but if i have to it's best to at least listen to it in "HD" so the sound quality is better.

Action Bronson vs Lana Del Rey

Earl Sweatshirt - Chapel of Earl

SteveHouse 12-18-2012 01:13 AM

we've got hip hop discussion in B&A>Other, believe it or not.

You're just gonna get the pants flamed off you in the Pit.

Weaponized 12-18-2012 01:15 AM

REPRESENT R.E.A.L. HIP HOP

CroneR 12-18-2012 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHouse
we've got hip hop discussion in B&A>Other, believe it or not.

You're just gonna get the pants flamed off you in the Pit.

sorry, i didnt know.

Can a mod please move this? sorry

CroneR 12-18-2012 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaponized
REPRESENT R.E.A.L. HIP HOP

I could never get into rap/hip hop from Europe. IDK what it is, I like a lot of the songs but the accents are just weird to me as an american. That song is pretty good tho.

I do like that South African guy/girl group who sing that song about a ninja lol

fearofthemark 12-18-2012 01:25 AM

Although this thread will probably get closed, the flow in this song is ungodly. It gives me shivers just thinking about it.

CroneR 12-18-2012 01:28 AM

^^ gotta love Biggie. Def. in my top 5 of all time. Great song too. Right now my favorite is probably 10 crack commandments lol. I love driving thru and opening all my windows in a rich white neighborhood and ****ing make their beautifully mexican day labor cut lawns bounce up and down... hah

Weaponized 12-18-2012 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroneR
I could never get into rap/hip hop from Europe. IDK what it is, I like a lot of the songs but the accents are just weird to me as an american. That song is pretty good tho.

I do like that South African guy/girl group who sing that song about a ninja lol

Die Antwoord is meant to be ironically bad.

Look up The Constructus Corporation for actual good stuff Watkin has been involved with.

Cianyx 12-18-2012 01:31 AM

Teh Action Bronson mix is ****ing hilarious

primusfan 12-18-2012 01:32 AM

NipperMcNippy 12-18-2012 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearofthemark
Although this thread will probably get closed, the flow in this song is ungodly. It gives me shivers just thinking about it.

:haha:

CroneR 12-18-2012 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaponized
Die Antwoord is meant to be ironically bad.

Look up The Constructus Corporation for actual good stuff Watkin has been involved with.

ya thanks, i couldnt think of the name. I just looked up The Constructus Corporation- Long Street . its pretty ill.

I've been really into DJ Screw lately. It's really great relaxing music, but it still goes hard as f()ck hha

FlyingPirahna 12-18-2012 01:39 AM

Big Boi's new album is ****ing awesome.

fearofthemark 12-18-2012 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NipperMcNippy
:haha:

:confused:

NipperMcNippy 12-18-2012 02:02 AM

Quote:
gives me shivers

sounds abit over dramatic

Joshua Garcia 12-18-2012 02:08 AM

I hate hip-hop.
I just came for the llamas.

fearofthemark 12-18-2012 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NipperMcNippy
sounds abit over dramatic

You've never experienced frisson/ had a cold chill when listening to an epic piece of music?

Dregen 12-18-2012 02:25 AM

GuitarGod_92 12-18-2012 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dregen

This guy right here. He has godly taste in music.

Especially since I've been on a Cage kick the past few days. And E&A is about as good as music gets.

NipperMcNippy 12-18-2012 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearofthemark
You've never experienced frisson/ had a cold chill when listening to an epic piece of music?

yes i have, just never from the rythem of a voice.

also cage is a hipster clown who had his rights revoked years ago