UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   @DadBoner (AKA Karl Welzein) (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1581391)

guitarist41 01-05-2013 10:20 PM

@DadBoner (AKA Karl Welzein)
 
http://twitter.com/dadboner

Who's seen this Twitter page? I think it's hilarious.

anvil is god 01-05-2013 10:21 PM

https://twitter.com/NotAPoliceman

Joshua Garcia 01-05-2013 10:22 PM

Eh. Read about 4 or 5. It didn't strike me as funny. But maybe that's just me. :shrug:

Edit: ^ I found that more funny.

blake1221 01-05-2013 10:23 PM

That wasn't funny... :/


I don't really think we need threads for every funny twitter page.

guitarist41 01-05-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Garcia
Eh. Read about 4 or 5. It didn't strike me as funny. But maybe that's just me. :shrug:


It's definitely something you need to keep following. Little stories unfold.

guitarist41 01-05-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221

I don't really think we need threads for every funny twitter page.


I agree, but we need one for THIS Twitter page.

genghisgandhi 01-05-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarist41
It's definitely something you need to keep following. Little stories unfold.

Yeah I've been following him for a while and I think he's great.

Joshua Garcia 01-05-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarist41
It's definitely something you need to keep following. Little stories unfold.

I also refuse to make a Twitter. I don't support any more social networks.

genghisgandhi 01-05-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Garcia
I also refuse to make a Twitter. I don't support any more social networks.

It's not a social network if you don't follow anyone you know.

ErikLensherr 01-05-2013 10:26 PM

"With some help from the Big Man, if I crank up my bad boy swag, and focus my carnal vibes, 2013 could be the year to crush everyone's face."

word.

Joshua Garcia 01-05-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by genghisgandhi
It's not a social network if you don't follow anyone you know.

Eh? It doesn't matter how you use it. The service will always be a social network.

genghisgandhi 01-05-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Garcia
Eh? It doesn't matter how you use it. The service will always be a social network.

tbh I don't really care if you want to feel like you're being cool and making difference by not having one, so sure, you got it champ.

naedauuf 01-05-2013 10:33 PM

Was not at all funny. Just some guy talking about "chillin", weed, and booze.

guitar_father 01-05-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by genghisgandhi
It's not a social network if you don't follow anyone you know.

Yeah,your replies are always different :haha:

ali.guitarkid7 01-05-2013 10:35 PM

I don't get it :(

whywefight 01-05-2013 10:35 PM

Sorry, wasn't very funny

Joshua Garcia 01-05-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by genghisgandhi
tbh I don't really care if you want to feel like you're being cool and making difference by not having one, so sure, you got it champ.

:haha: The hell? I didn't say that at all. But whatever floats your boat I guess.
The only reason I'm not joining any other social networks is because I feel I don't need any more. I guess you could say I'm satisfied with where I'm at.

PoisonousNipple 01-05-2013 11:03 PM

1.Make fake Twitter account
2.Post it on a forum and pretend it's not your own
3.?????
4.Profit

genghisgandhi 01-05-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonousNipple
1.Make fake Twitter account
2.Post it on a forum and pretend it's not your own
3.?????
4.Profit

This account is pretty well known on the internet. It's just to cerebral for all the people on here.

blake1221 01-05-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by genghisgandhi
It's just to cerebral for all the people on here.


Yeah, that's what it is.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:47 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.