UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   How did this happen? (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1583974)

LeakyFlask 01-21-2013 06:26 AM

How did this happen?

Alright pit, I feel the need to share this with you, because I'm quite confused at the moment.

Last night while browsing the web and attempting to get some schoolwork done I noticed my computer started to get a bit noisy. I mean, it's always noisy, but this was something else, like a ringing tone that was rising and lowering in pitch regularly. Quite annoying and hard to ignore, but it was very late and so I took myself off to bed.

When I got up this morning I turned the computer on again and noticed that the ringing noise was still there, so I decided to actually check it out and see if there was anything I could do about it. I removed the hood of the chassis and listened in close and it sounded like the noise came from the graphics card.

So I turned off the computer, pulled out the power cable and put on my anti-static wristband. I sprayed the insides of the computer with some dust-off, and then I took out the graphics card. Then I noticed the origin of the noise. Something was tanged up in the blades of the GPU fan.

It was a pube.

How did this happen?

slash_GNR666 01-21-2013 06:28 AM

metacarpi 01-21-2013 06:28 AM

1) Excessive, aggressive masturbation resulting in pubes flying everywhere.
2) Air cooling fans suck air through the computer.
3) Hazy cloud of pubes gets pulled into the PC.

Voila.

Mister.Y 01-21-2013 06:28 AM

Don't pretend you don't know.

JackalUK 01-21-2013 06:29 AM

Computers circulate air by drawing it in from the front and expelling from the rear. Anything drawn in from the front has a chance to get stuck as it passes through. Basically you touch yourself at night, legitimately. Stop wanking over your computer.

LeakyFlask 01-21-2013 06:36 AM

But it's been a while since I had a wank at the computer, and when I do, I tend to not button up completely. :confused:

Neo Evil11 01-21-2013 06:37 AM

You should wax.

Obsceneairwaves 01-21-2013 06:39 AM

It looks like you took cybersex to a whole new level :eek:

metacarpi 01-21-2013 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeakyFlask
But it's been a while since I had a wank at the computer, and when I do, I tend to not button up completely. :confused:

So your mum uses the computer to schlick, and she does it with as much agression as you do.

Same result.

Telecaster7 01-21-2013 06:44 AM

I once pulled a pube out of the gap between the screen and the casing of my old iPod touch. In there pretty deep too.

Duce180 01-21-2013 07:02 AM

As were on the topic of laptop issues... my moniter wouldn't turn on the other day, so I did a power restart by taking out my battery and holding the start button for 30 seconds. That did the trick. But im wondering if this problem is something that will return, maybe my battery is going bad and need to replace it?, im hoping its not an internal issue with the monitor.

whoomit 01-21-2013 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telecaster7
I once pulled a pube out of the gap between the screen and the casing of my old iPod touch. In there pretty deep too.

iCurly.

coco-loco 01-21-2013 07:33 AM

Your computer is a hookerbot. Don't deny what you've been using it for TS.

Weaponized 01-21-2013 07:35 AM

The video card is the computer's crotch area, you pervert.

LeakyFlask 01-21-2013 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacarpi
So your mum uses the computer to schlick, and she does it with as much agression as you do.

Same result.

In my room?

When I'm sleeping?

Telecaster7 01-21-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoomit
iCurly.

:cool: back atcha

Insanity ninja 01-21-2013 07:49 AM

Totally possible. wasn't it Prophet to Jables' mother who shat on the floor while he was out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeakyFlask
In my room?

When I'm sleeping?

Kämpfer 01-21-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duce180
As were on the topic of laptop issues... my moniter wouldn't turn on the other day, so I did a power restart by taking out my battery and holding the start button for 30 seconds. That did the trick. But im wondering if this problem is something that will return, maybe my battery is going bad and need to replace it?, im hoping its not an internal issue with the monitor.

Well unless there was a pube in it, we can't help you...

whoomit 01-21-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telecaster7
:cool: back atcha

Thanks bro :cool:

JeanMi36 01-21-2013 08:39 AM

Dude, a graphics card fan IS NOT a vagina.