UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What's the most embarrassing you've done to impress a girl? (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1585032)

Philip_pepper 01-27-2013 05:57 AM

What's the most embarrassing you've done to impress a girl?

C'mon Pit, share those cringy teen/pre-teen stories.

Ok, here's my story.

I played a song on my guitar and dedicated it to this girl I had a crush on in front of about 50 people in our school. She was there, she loved the song, yadda yadda yadda "Omg that was so sweet". The next day I see her holding hands and kissing another guy. She never told anyone that she had a boyfriend.

I felt like a massive tool.

Go Pit, go.

BelowTheSun 01-27-2013 05:59 AM

I went with my girlfriend to see the boyband JLS live. Don't know if any of you Americans will know them, but all the Brits will. I didn't really mind, we'd been together a while so I wasn't exactly trying to impress her, but it's still pretty embarrassing.

sashki 01-27-2013 06:00 AM

I made her birthday cards and got her flowers for valentine's day. I was too nervous to talk to her, and the only way I could get myself to approach her is when I had something to give her.

Long story short, everyone thinks I'm a creep, which is understandable.

BigRed_420 01-27-2013 06:04 AM

I was myself..

:'(

jrcsgtpeppers 01-27-2013 06:04 AM

I haven't really embarrassed myself for a girl. Iv only gone after two girls and was successful both times.

LostLegion 01-27-2013 06:06 AM

Showed her my dick :cry:

JohnnyGenzale 01-27-2013 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcsgtpeppers
I haven't really embarrassed myself for a girl. Iv only gone after two girls and was successful both times.

jrcsgtpeppers 01-27-2013 06:09 AM

Hey you have my old avatar! You got that off invisible movement didnt you?

JohnnyGenzale 01-27-2013 06:10 AM

who? me? it's shadow collide with people by john frusciante.

jrcsgtpeppers 01-27-2013 06:14 AM

Yeah breh, Im well aware. I'm pretty sure you got that image from invisible-movement.net. My avatar is his collab with Omar Rodriguez. Hopefully since Marx volta stopped john and omar form a band.

ali.guitarkid7 01-27-2013 06:14 AM

I've never actually tried to impress a girl. They've always just been impressed by me. I've always tried hard to impress guys, can't remember one specific thing though.

Philip_pepper 01-27-2013 06:14 AM

Quote:
I haven't really embarrassed myself for a girl. Iv only gone after two girls and was successful both times with my chloroform rag.

Well THAT explains it.

Telecaster7 01-27-2013 06:14 AM

She was going for school captain so I wrote "VOTE FOR [BLANK]" in smashing great letters on my arm.

JohnnyGenzale 01-27-2013 06:15 AM

Quote:
Yeah breh, Im well aware. I'm pretty sure you got that image from invisible-movement.net. My avatar is his collab with Omar Rodriguez. Hopefully since Marx volta stopped john and omar form a band.

ehm... i just downloaded the image and resized it...
don't know what invisible-movement.net is braa

20Tigers 01-27-2013 06:16 AM

When I was 12 I was the new kid at a new school and in a new country. The kids at the school were really friendly though and I was invited to a party the first weekend.

I was sitting in front of the cooler on a deck chair. A cute girl called out my name and asked me to pass her a drink. I thought I would be mr cool guy and lean back on the chair to grab the drink out of the cooler. Only I leaned back too far :( I ended up ass deep in the cooler with my legs and arms haning out and everyone laughing.

I laughed it off but felt like such a tool.

eGraham 01-27-2013 06:19 AM

I bought a girl a fake rose. The problem was I also bought 4 or 5 other girls fake roses.

This was like 1st grade.

< Original 'The Bachelor'

ComradSputnik 01-27-2013 07:24 AM

I wrote a song for a girl I had a crush on, .. she liked it and I got laid

*things went better than expected*

RetroGunslinger 01-27-2013 07:45 AM

I've intentionally pulled off some cringeworthingly bad slapstick to make girls laugh, it usually worked aswell

MinterMan22 01-27-2013 07:47 AM

did her homework..

i was desperate and whipped

when it didn't work out, i put on my fedora and whined about it so much..

if i could go back in time, i'd prob punch myself in the balls

I.O.T.M 01-27-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinterMan22
did her homework..

i was desperate and whipped

when it didn't work out, i put on my fedora and whined about it so much..

if i could go back in time, i'd prob punch myself in the balls

:haha: