UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Remember 'My first hardcore song' by Juliet? (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1585666)

EpiExplorer 01-30-2013 08:56 PM

Remember 'My first hardcore song' by Juliet?
 
Aint got shit on this.

HAH.

http://www.heavyblogisheavy.com/201...-year-old-girl/

Weaponized 01-30-2013 08:59 PM

Well considering only little girls listen to grindcore this makes sense.

theogonia777 01-30-2013 08:59 PM

Grindcore? Who are they seriously trying to kid?

Rawshik 01-30-2013 09:01 PM

That's not grindcore and it's bad. Everything about it is bad.

Somekid94 01-30-2013 09:03 PM

Well... This is different.

Wolfinator-x 01-30-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theogonia777
Grindcore? Who are they seriously trying to kid?
LOL GEDDIT BECAUSE IT'S FRONTED BY A KID LOL

Jako215 01-30-2013 09:09 PM

I liked it.

Dregen 01-30-2013 09:12 PM

lol'd.

StewieSwan 01-30-2013 09:16 PM

Sockweb is an awesome band name.

AeroRocker 01-30-2013 09:50 PM



:haha::haha::haha:

I can't believe I forgot about this.


LET'S OPEN UP THIS PIT

Nero Galon 01-30-2013 09:55 PM

Hmm, I know the feeling of wanting pancakes that bad...

Joshua Garcia 01-30-2013 10:02 PM

What the hell did I just listen to, and why was it not grindcore?
Not that I like grindcore to begin with anyways.

Jon777 01-30-2013 10:16 PM

That was adorable.

captainsnazz 01-30-2013 10:16 PM

:haha: that was actually kind of enjoyable

blake1221 01-30-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawshik
That's not grindcore and it's bad. Everything about it is bad.



I'm not so sure a "christian bassist" is the best consultant on grindcore.

EpiExplorer 01-31-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1221
I'm not so sure a "christian bassist" is the best consultant on grindcore.



Sickest burn. Its so sick that whatever bit was burned by the sick burn no longer functions.

Ometh 01-31-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiExplorer
Sickest burn. Its so sick that whatever bit was burned by the sick burn no longer functions.

:haha: :haha: :haha: i love u man. I shall check this out l8r cuz ima grindcore ho

theogonia777 01-31-2013 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ometh
:haha: :haha: :haha: i love u man. I shall check this out l8r cuz ima grindcore ho


It's basically the same as Juliet but with some other guy that growls (that isn't a kid). It's not even close to being grindcore in any way.

Ometh 01-31-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theogonia777
It's basically the same as Juliet but with some other guy that growls (that isn't a kid). It's not even close to being grindcore in any way.

I dont even know that julet song or wtv lol

boreamor 01-31-2013 11:31 AM

That's actually not too bad :p:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:59 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.