UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Reading/Leeds Festival 2013 (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1586486)

cam sh 02-04-2013 04:35 PM

Reading/Leeds Festival 2013
 
EMINEM
DEFTONES
ALT-J
SUB FOCUS
BOY BETTER KNOW

BIFFY CLYRO
BRING ME THE HORIZON
SYSTEM OF A DOWN
JAKE BUGG
FOALS
FALL OUT BOY

What a lineup. Still more to be announced, however will get Leeds weekend ticket rather soon. :headbang:

raoooos 02-04-2013 04:35 PM

wow, that's shite beyond words.

Trowzaa 02-04-2013 04:36 PM

It's ****ing awful. SOAD and FOB are gonna bring crowds of 15 year olds. Eminem's gonna bring chavs. So 15 year old emos and 15 year old chavs. I'll pass.

LostLegion 02-04-2013 04:36 PM

Did Fall Out Boy not (thankfully) split up?

Trowzaa 02-04-2013 04:37 PM

They did but they must have run out of money.

JohnnyGenzale 02-04-2013 04:37 PM

hahahahhahahahahha dear god

http://www.primaverasound.com/

This is more like it

Blur
Jesus & Mary Chain
My Bloody Valentine
Animal Collective
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
Wild Nothing
The Vaccines

metacarpi 02-04-2013 04:39 PM

Sure am glad I'm catching the Deftones in Nottingham so I don't have to attend this shit-fest to maintain my "see them every time they're in England since White Pony was released" streak.

BjarnedeGraaf 02-04-2013 04:46 PM



Fall out Boys new song.... terribad

Bob_Sacamano 02-04-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGenzale
hahahahhahahahahha dear god

http://www.primaverasound.com/

This is more like it

But how would I decide between seeing ****ed Up and **** Buttons?

Trowzaa 02-04-2013 04:54 PM

****ed Up are the good one.

Pi! 02-04-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
****ed Up are the good one.


**** Buttons are amazing, just very different.

frankv 02-04-2013 04:56 PM

Deftones, Alt-J and Jake Bugg would be awesome to see. SoaD would be awesome and it'd be fantastically nostalgic to see Eminem perform his old funny songs, if he still does those. Don't care for the rest.

I just dropped €180 for a festival that's only announced this sham of a line-up so far though :o :

Slayer
Alabama Shakes
Disclosure (live)
Bullet for my Valentine
Moderat
NJO Reich Ensemble
The Lumineers
Poliça
The Menzingers

BjarnedeGraaf 02-05-2013 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankv
Deftones, Alt-J and Jake Bugg would be awesome to see. SoaD would be awesome and it'd be fantastically nostalgic to see Eminem perform his old funny songs, if he still does those. Don't care for the rest.

I just dropped €180 for a festival that's only announced this sham of a line-up so far though :o :

Slayer
Alabama Shakes
Disclosure (live)
Bullet for my Valentine
Moderat
NJO Reich Ensemble
The Lumineers
Poliça
The Menzingers


Lowlands? I'll see you there! xD

Todd Hart 02-05-2013 04:29 AM

#fobreunion2013 #relivingchildhood #14alloveragain #winning

The rest is pretty crap though, and FOB will only be good if they just play stuff from Under the Cork Tree and Take This To Your Grave.

frankv 02-05-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BjarnedeGraaf
Lowlands? I'll see you there! xD

Oh sweet. Who are you hoping for? Would be so stellar to see My Bloody Valentine (and Lowlands seems like the sorta festival that might book them) or something.

Alex_WK 02-05-2013 06:08 PM

Deftones <3<3<3

Also Biffy, SOAD, FOB and Eminem. Great line up in my eyes, very tempted by a leeds ticket

Minkaro 02-05-2013 06:11 PM

There's only three acts there that I vaguely like, and none of them are enough that I'd want to buy a ticket to see.

Nick92Slayer 02-05-2013 06:18 PM

Wouldn't go but I like Deftones, Eminem and a few SOAD songs.

Prefer the line up of Download

Hidden Hippo 02-05-2013 06:29 PM

Benicassim is the only festival I might look at this year.

BjarnedeGraaf 02-06-2013 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankv
Oh sweet. Who are you hoping for? Would be so stellar to see My Bloody Valentine (and Lowlands seems like the sorta festival that might book them) or something.


I don't know. I just hope the atmosphere is just as good as everyone says, it's going to be my first time there.
I'm also going to Rock im Park, so I'm already going to see a pretty sick line-up, so I'm not too concerned about the lowlands line-up :-)
If I had to name a band I'd like to see it would have to be Slash :-)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:38 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.