UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   I'm Angry (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1586584)

strait jacket 02-05-2013 05:53 AM

I'm Angry

I'M ANGRY, EVERYTHING SUCKS, MY FAMILY SUCKS, MY WORK SUCKS, MY HOME SUCKS, I'M BROKE, I'M LONELY, I'VE GOT A WEIRD LUMP ON MY HEAD THAT'S BEEN THERE FOR NEARLY A MONTH, I CAN'T PLAY ****ING GUITAR TONIGHT, I FEEL SICK, I'VE GOT NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL, IT'S TOO WARM INSIDE DAMMIT, I'VE GOT NO GODDAMN CLEAN CLOTHES, MY COMPUTER IS RUNNING TOO HOT, I NEED A HAIRCUT AGAIN AND I'M NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY MUSIC OUT LOUD IN MY OWN MOTHER****ING ROOM.

Does anyone else feel really pissed off?
Relaxation tips that ARE NOT FAPPING?
Writing that is making me feel better already.

if mods want to close this then I love you all<3

whoomit 02-05-2013 05:55 AM

Come on man, talk. What's up?

And edit out that last line!

snipelfritz 02-05-2013 05:55 AM

slash_GNR666 02-05-2013 05:56 AM

Joshua Garcia 02-05-2013 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strait jacket
Relaxation tips that ARE NOT FAPPING?

Fapping... furiously? :shrug:

snipelfritz 02-05-2013 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Garcia
Fapping... furiously? :shrug:

He wants to relax.

So fapping, sensuously...

Stugg334 02-05-2013 05:58 AM

kill yourself

:daisy:

slash_GNR666 02-05-2013 05:59 AM

Have a crank

strait jacket 02-05-2013 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoomit
Come on man, talk. What's up?

And edit out that last line!

better?

Really the thing is I'm sad that I can't see my gf but that seems to have made everything that sucks in my life really stand out, also this lump on my face is freaking me out and if I see a doctor my father will get angry cos he hates doctors, (life will be hell for at least a few days when I do finally go)

KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT 02-05-2013 06:00 AM

If it makes you feel any better, reading this made me a bit happy
(:

but OT, go for a run, or a jog, or something outside that'll increase your heart rate for about 30min, then come back, have some icecream, watch some cartoons, have a nap, draw a nice picture, you'll feel great, it'll be great

Burgery 02-05-2013 06:08 AM

your problems are lame

suckersdream 02-05-2013 06:13 AM

you seem a bit tense.

serious answer: whisper relaxation videos on youtube. Works for some people, not for others, just depends. But I use them a lot and if you stick with them and focus on them it melts your anger and stress a bit.

mystical_1 02-05-2013 06:13 AM

It could be worse.

Appreciate what you have, like a computer, your own room, free speech, free advice, warmth, a clear mind...

Actually, the more that I see how good you have it, the less I feel bad for you.

If you go through life always wanting and never appreciating what you have, you will never find that what you do have, is all you every needed. And probably more than you deserve.

whoomit 02-05-2013 06:14 AM

Quote:
better?

Really the thing is I'm sad that I can't see my gf but that seems to have made everything that sucks in my life really stand out, also this lump on my face is freaking me out and if I see a doctor my father will get angry cos he hates doctors, (life will be hell for at least a few days when I do finally go)

How come you can't see her? And how long for?

Anyway you can get to the doctor's w/o your dad knowing?

slash_GNR666 02-05-2013 06:18 AM

Quote:

So your Dad doesn't want you to go and get a lump checked out??

Some Dad he is :shrug:

Fuck your Dad and his hates.

Fuck your GF for making you feel this way.

Fuck the police just because bacon.

strait jacket 02-05-2013 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash_GNR666
So your Dad doesn't want you to go and get a lump checked out??

Some Dad he is :shrug:

Fuck your Dad and his hates.

Fuck your GF for making you feel this way.

Fuck the police just because bacon.

1: he has a lump in the same spot and refuses to have it checked out, he's mental.

2: I wish I could, that would make me feel better :haha: but I'm currently several hundred kms away from her and will be for minimum 2 weeks.

3: agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoomit
Anyway you can get to the doctor's w/o your dad knowing?

I'm kept on such a tight leash, I can't fart without my parents knowing about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGenzale
Listen to some Linkin Park. Things will be better. Because you'll realise they could be worse. You could be one of those who like Linkin Park.

:)

:haha:

JohnnyGenzale 02-05-2013 06:50 AM

Listen to some Linkin Park. Things will be better. Because you'll realise they could be worse. You could be one of those who like Linkin Park.

:)

mystical_1 02-05-2013 06:54 AM

I bet not knowing what the lump is, is bothering you more than you think it is subconsciously and probably really scares the shit outta you.

I had a lump in my chest that hurt when I touched it when I was 17. I didn't tell anyone for almost a year and I lended up drinking more and being more self destructive, without knowing it.

Turns out, its very common in teen age kids. It was a cist with nerve endings. It eventually went away on its own. But not knowing what it was for a year was an even bigger cancer to my body.

Go get it checked out. Like you told someone else in another thread, "Just do it."

Just do it.

slash_GNR666 02-05-2013 06:54 AM

Quote:
I'm kept on such a tight leash, I can't fart without my parents knowing about it

Seriously, I think you should grow a pair and get that lump checked out

JohnnyGenzale 02-05-2013 06:57 AM

The lump checked out should be your prio. I bet that's bothering you the most. Everything else isn't a big worry even though it can suck. Check out that lump and a big relieve will hopefully flow over you.

Good luck mate.