UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ok Pit! Help me with my course work! (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1586969)

Fisheth24 02-07-2013 09:50 AM

Ok Pit! Help me with my course work!
 
For my course work I've been asked to fill in a survey via, Survey Monkey.

I'm currently putting on a battle of the bands compititon at my College, so I've been asked to do a survey.

As you guys have helped in the past, would you guys mind doing this quick ten question survey for me?

Much obliged!

Oh and Inb4 TS is a Knob.

and would you mind passing it onto a few of your friends/family? That would be awesome!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SQDTF2Z

Thanks a lot everyone. You've made this course-work less of a chore!

JackWhiteIsButts 02-07-2013 09:51 AM

Pro-tip: If you assholes stop filling out these dumb surveys people will stop making threads asking us to fill out dumb surveys.

JohnnyGenzale 02-07-2013 09:52 AM

I'm not going to do your homework. I usually did my own homework when I was in school.

You're supposed to learn stuff you know.

L2112Lif 02-07-2013 09:52 AM

TS is a knob, Twitter is on the survey twice.

Edit: What sort of instrument do you play should be Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer. I ply more than one, buddy.

lushacrous 02-07-2013 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWhiteIsButts
Pro-tip: If you assholes stop filling out these dumb surveys people will stop making threads asking us to fill out dumb surveys.

I'd rather do surveys than like some person's friend's cousin's band's facebook page so that they might win $30 in some dumb contest.

Johnny_Ibanez 02-07-2013 09:54 AM

The age question had overlapping categories and was multiple choice. :mad:

I filled it in anyway.

anvil is god 02-07-2013 09:56 AM

TS is a cuntcandle.

JackWhiteIsButts 02-07-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lushacrous
I'd rather do surveys than like some person's friend's cousin's band's facebook page so that they might win $30 in some dumb contest.

Pro-tip: If you stop liking some idiot's mentally deficient cousin's Aunt's one-night-stand's Step-Son's facebook page then we won't see as many shitty threads about liking some idiot's mentally deficient cousin's Aunt's one-night-stand's step-son's facebook page.

lushacrous 02-07-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWhiteIsButts
Pro-tip: If you stop liking some idiot's mentally deficient cousin's Aunt's one-night-stand's Step-Son's facebook page then we won't see as many shitty threads about liking some idiot's mentally deficient cousin's Aunt's one-night-stand's step-son's facebook page.

Pro-tip: There's always gonna be some kind of thread that people keep posting and we find annoying, whether or not we participate. I'd rather it be surveys than just about anything else.

ComradSputnik 02-07-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisheth24
For my course work I've been asked to fill in a survey via, Survey Monkey.

I'm currently putting on a battle of the bands compititon at my College, so I've been asked to do a survey.

As you guys have helped in the past, would you guys mind doing this quick ten question survey for me?

Much obliged!

Oh and Inb4 TS is a Knob.

and would you mind passing it onto a few of your friends/family? That would be awesome!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SQDTF2Z

Thanks a lot everyone. You've made this course-work less of a chore!



This is an international website: and the survey is about attending the battle of the bands at your college? How are the results of any relevance to you??

Amuro Jay 02-07-2013 10:01 AM

Is "Gundam" an instrument?

JohnnyGenzale 02-07-2013 10:02 AM

Survey about music. Asking only musicians. There are two options of the outcome

1: It's exactly the people and the the right sources
2: you're asking only one group of people and not getting the entire picture at all.

Didn't even read the survey but asking only musicians with a survey sounds rather...don't know. Dumb?

lushacrous 02-07-2013 10:03 AM

Everyone's so grumpy today

JackWhiteIsButts 02-07-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGenzale
Survey about music. Asking only musicians. There are two options of the outcome

1: It's exactly the people and the the right sources
2: you're asking only one group of people and not getting the entire picture at all.

Didn't even read the survey but asking only musicians with a survey sounds rather...don't know. Dumb?

> Implying guitarists are musicians

JohnnyGenzale 02-07-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWhiteIsButts
> Implying guitarists are musicians


Oh even better. He's asking only guitarists.

:haha:

ComradSputnik 02-07-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGenzale
Oh even better. He's asking only guitarists.

:haha:


well at least he didn't ask drummers :shrug:

Mathedes 02-07-2013 10:13 AM

Question one, everyone choose YES!

Seriously: Why the Hell is TS asking people from all over the internet if they want to come to his college?

crazysam23_Atax 02-07-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradSputnik
This is an international website: and the survey is about attending the battle of the bands at your college? How are the results of any relevance to you??

That's what I was wondering...

I mean, you're basically going to get a bunch of "no" answers, just because the majority of people on this website don't give a shit about your small English college. Sending out an email to everyone in your college and asking those students to pass it on to friends and family (family in the area anyway) is a much better idea than asking some person who potentially lives thousands of miles away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWhiteIsButts
> Implying guitarists are musicians

Fuck you, RUE!

JohnnyGenzale 02-07-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathedes
Question one, everyone choose YES!

Seriously: Why the Hell is TS asking people from all over the internet if they want to come to his college?


Problem is that he's not asking people all over the internet. He's asking guitarists all over the world.

looooooooool :p:

Mathedes 02-07-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGenzale
Problem is that he's not asking people all over the internet. He's asking guitarists all over the world.

looooooooool :p:

He came to the wrong website. :p:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:05 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.