UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Embarassing 'horney' things you did when you were a kid... (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=360040)

petrina_678 05-15-2006 04:55 AM

Embarassing 'horney' things you did when you were a kid...

OK i saw this on another forum and it got pretty sick and funny.

So basically tell us the sickest,distgusting,horny stuff you got caught doing or did when you were a kid.

Big_Bobby!!! 05-15-2006 04:57 AM

pervert.

petrina_678 05-15-2006 05:01 AM

^look who came here to read these 'pervert' stories

Big_Bobby!!! 05-15-2006 05:02 AM

well no...cos there wasnt any posts when i came here

CoolDudeMorgasm 05-15-2006 05:02 AM

bahaha how amusing

Broken-pick 05-15-2006 05:05 AM

would you like to see mine and lick it?

Robbie n strat 05-15-2006 05:09 AM

Right up until I was 10 or 11, me and my friends would have contests to see who could wee the furthest in the school toilets. We'd stand about 10 feet away from the urinals and wee from there. The place always smelled of piss, unsurprisingly.

When I was around 7 or 8, we had a swimming lesson once a week at school. In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious. We'd also grab the end of our penises and pull them between our legs, then we'd either close them to make it look like a females bits, or leave them open so that a testicle would hang from either side, making it look like some sort of alien.

Another thing which has come to my mind, but isn't really "horny", is that I used to shit along my back street. It was hilarious when it got blamed on peoples dogs.

There was a girl in the year below me when I was around 7 or 8, who when asked to show you her fanny, would happily do so. Me and a friend made the mistake of asking her outside her house, with her mother watching through the window. We've never ran so fast.

tushmeister 05-15-2006 05:12 AM

Durham, it's a marvelous place huh Robbie!

(I'm from Durham, I'm not mocking I swear!)

I remember once me and friends compared sizes haha, all the pissing distance contests aswell of course!

You dont realise back then how inappropriate it is...

Chips- 05-15-2006 05:16 AM

^^ :D

When I was 6 or 7 this girl wanted to see who was taller, so we stood our backs against each other and the girl pulled my pants down in front of all my friends. It was embarrasing. And sometimes we would dare someone (girl or boy) to show their private parts.

Quote:
You dont realise back then how inappropriate it is...

But if you're a kid you can get away with it.

Robbie n strat 05-15-2006 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tushmeister
Durham, it's a marvelous place huh Robbie!

(I'm from Durham, I'm not mocking I swear!)

It certainly is. :)

When I was about 10 years old, a friend and I would strip (completely) occasionally, for a pair of girls. Always outside too. My nipples were like the top of a pickelhaube.

tushmeister 05-15-2006 05:23 AM

On another note
What embarrassing jhorny things do people get up to NOW that is either similar to the days of old (or young :P) or more embarrassing?

petrina_678 05-15-2006 05:27 AM

i remember my cousins and i used to play "doctor" or "married couples"
it got pretty sick thats for sure........

pant weasel 05-15-2006 05:33 AM

When I was 8 or so, I used to play with myself in the locker room of the local YMCA. I honestly didn't know better. Also, one time my friend dared me to run out naked onto the pool deck, and I did it, and my mom saw it. I got yelled at. :(

That_Pink_Queen 05-15-2006 05:39 AM

I use to make "houses" out of chairs and blankets and pillows, etc. and then sit inside and play with my twanger. Fun **** ;)

Robbie n strat 05-15-2006 05:42 AM

Before I started puberty, I used to rub my glans penis with a sponge, which tickled immensely and made muscles in my back, stomach and legs contract without concious input. On one day in particular, I spent about an hour rubbing it against a sponge, which ended up making my penis very sore. I filled a jug with cold water and lowered my penis into it. That was the most satisfying feeling I'd ever felt.

meh! 05-15-2006 05:58 AM

:haha I have masturbated on the back of a life sized panther doll.

...Don't ask

That_Pink_Queen 05-15-2006 06:01 AM

I "invented" sanitary napkins, and told my parens friends you used them to wipe poopies off your butt. Damn I was embarressed when I found out that they already existed :(

fronkpies 05-15-2006 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie n strat
Right up until I was 10 or 11, me and my friends would have contests to see who could wee the furthest in the school toilets. We'd stand about 10 feet away from the urinals and wee from there. The place always smelled of piss, unsurprisingly.

When I was around 7 or 8, we had a swimming lesson once a week at school. In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious. We'd also grab the end of our penises and pull them between our legs, then we'd either close them to make it look like a females bits, or leave them open so that a testicle would hang from either side, making it look like some sort of alien.

Another thing which has come to my mind, but isn't really "horny", is that I used to shit along my back street. It was hilarious when it got blamed on peoples dogs.

There was a girl in the year below me when I was around 7 or 8, who when asked to show you her fanny, would happily do so. Me and a friend made the mistake of asking her outside her house, with her mother watching through the window. We've never ran so fast.

:haha

Quite the little deviant. The only thing i remember is masturbating when i couldnt cum, god they were the good old days..no clean up needed.

Dr. No 05-15-2006 06:43 AM

My neighbor (female) and I played 'doctor' under the covers. lol, I got caught with my pants down. I was 8 or 9.

Ninjor 05-15-2006 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie n strat

What the hell is wrong with you?