Password
Search:

Closed Thread
Old 01-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #3781
BruceWillisman
Your My Die Hard 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Collapse-
I've heard you can microwave them and it works.

Pretty sure that doesnt work.

And Cody you were hilarious last night
Old 01-08-2010, 05:29 PM   #3782
Confusius
UG Nerd

There's contradictory info on microwaving them, I'm not sure if I want to risk it.

Call me Kyrl, pronounced Curl

DOIN DAT FUNKY DANCE
Confusius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:29 PM   #3783
metal4all
Always tripping

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatiano
no school today, no plans, and my mom's decided she'll work from home today just to piss me off.
Buzz kill.

On another note, I got my bong!

Fuck Customs!!! They had to put a sticker that said "Wood Pipe" on the box. Of course I didn't wake up until 2p.m. and my grandparents got the package before me.

Does shit from the UK go through Customs? I have PEP Spice on the way... >_<

Edit2: My grandma asked me what kind of pipe it is.

I said "A pipe."
She said, "A pot pipe?"
I said, "A pipe."
She said, "Oh, well there's casserole in the fridge if you want it."

Edit3: Pictures:

-Max Planck
☮∞☯♥

Last edited by metal4all : 01-08-2010 at 05:34 PM.
metal4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:31 PM   #3784
Rupert1616
Terminally Chill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confusius
There's contradictory info on microwaving them, I'm not sure if I want to risk it.

I've done it once. Put 0.5g of good weed in with nutella. Put it in the microwave untill I saw smoke then ate it on no tolerance. 9 hours later I was still high.

Little do they know, they already look like dicks.
Rupert1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:42 PM   #3785
Shpongled

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal4all
Edit:
Does shit from the UK go through Customs? I have PEP Spice on the way... >_<

Yes everything that comes from outside of the US goes through customs. Generally sites that sell stuff like that try to be discreet with their packaging so customs officials don't think twice about it. You can easily get seeds shipped here and they always go through customs.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ShpongleSquirrel
Shpongled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:45 PM   #3786
metal4all
Always tripping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shpongled
Yes everything that comes from outside of the US goes through customs. Generally sites that sell stuff like that try to be discreet with their packaging so customs officials don't think twice about it. You can easily get seeds shipped here and they always go through customs.
I figured as much.

Oh, well. I got the pipe to smoke the PEP "pourri" out of - and that shit's legal.

I could probably show her my damiana and calea zacatechichi so then she'll never know I'm smoking pot and wouldn't be able to see the difference (she definitely wouldn't know without her glasses on).

Old people are great. Tonight I'm going to get high as fuck with my new bong and enjoy grandma's cooking. It's the life.

-Max Planck
☮∞☯♥
Old 01-08-2010, 05:45 PM   #3787
Confusius
UG Nerd

Ingested that shit!

Wish me luck. Microwaved for 40 seconds. Crackers were hot, my full organic belgian chocolate spread was melty and it all had a weedy taste. I think I did it right.

Call me Kyrl, pronounced Curl

DOIN DAT FUNKY DANCE
Confusius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:48 PM   #3788
mental_zer0
ME OTO EM

Location: GO ON, GIVE US A SNARE RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confusius

Ingested that shit!

Wish me luck. Microwaved for 40 seconds. Crackers were hot, my full organic belgian chocolate spread was melty and it all had a weedy taste. I think I did it right.

i find that microwave firecrackers are sort of hit and miss. sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.
mental_zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:48 PM   #3789
Eilidh
Bassmonkey

Congrats Confusius, enjoy the comeup!

I'm a girl!

flickity flickr
Eilidh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:49 PM   #3790
tremeloud
Unserious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert1616
I've done it once. Put 0.5g of good weed in with nutella. Put it in the microwave untill I saw smoke then ate it on no tolerance. 9 hours later I was still high.

That no tolerance thing could be the key. I've researched a hell of a lot online, and i always see a bunch of grasscity forum threads where people would be asking about weed in the microwave. buncha peeps would say no way, but then the OP would come back stoned as hell off peanut butter and weed in the mic. They usually seem to be noobs, and their lack of tolerance and experience could be what makes the high so intense.

Iono, i still might try it. in something like a graham cracker with peanut butter and marshmellow fluff, see how that goes.
I want to work in revelations,not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
tremeloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:52 PM   #3791
Rupert1616
Terminally Chill

I should add that i smoked a couple of bowls on the comeup too.

Old 01-08-2010, 05:54 PM   #3792
Cat Of Pain

That always helps.
Cat Of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:59 PM   #3793
CodySG
Boomshakalaka King

You can just make weed peanutbutter, right?

I have no crackers lawl.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:00 PM   #3794
Cat Of Pain

Yeah, you can spread it on bread.
Just heat up the peanut butter in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water, and stir in your weed.
Cat Of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:05 PM   #3795
metal4all
Always tripping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Of Pain
Just heat up the peanut butter in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water, and stir in your weed.
A double-boiler, lol. Putting weed in peanut butter is like making good chocolate. >_<

-Max Planck
☮∞☯♥
Old 01-08-2010, 06:07 PM   #3796
poopsmith666
UG Nerd

Quote:
Have you had any of your Molly/Meth yet?

not yet but tonight i will be lol

edit: ^^ i may be a bit late with this but check it out http://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...recrackers.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? PM Me

Last edited by poopsmith666 : 01-08-2010 at 06:11 PM.
poopsmith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:11 PM   #3797
artievarn

I have a question for those who are over 18 and still living in your parents house:

How did your parents react when (if) they found out that you smoke pot? I think my parents are a little suspicious. I don't keep anything in the house, but sometimes I keep something in my car. Although I usually smoke for fun, it also helps with some medical problems that I have. I found some articles that discuss the benefits for my conditions, and I think that would help if they do find out. But I'm worried that if they do find out they will think differently of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Of Pain

That's cool. What is the weed to peanut butter ratio?

Last edited by artievarn : 01-08-2010 at 06:15 PM.
artievarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:14 PM   #3798
Rupert1616
Terminally Chill

Quote:
Originally Posted by artievarn
I have a question for those who are over 18 and still living in your parents house:

How did your parents react when (if) they found out that you smoke pot? I think my parents are a little suspicious. I don't keep anything in the house, but sometimes I keep something in my car. Although I usually smoke for fun, it also helps with some medical problems that I have. I found some articles that discuss the benefits for my conditions, and I think that would help if they do find out. But I'm worried that if they do find out they will think differently of me.

Trust me, you want to find out for sure what their views are before telling them.
Try bringing weed in general or medicinal marijuana or something up in a conversation and try to guage their views.

Old 01-08-2010, 06:16 PM   #3799
poopsmith666
UG Nerd

^ i am 18, i live at home, and my parents know i smoke weed. they dont particularily like to see it, but they know and accept.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? PM Me
poopsmith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:17 PM   #3800
artievarn

Quote:
Trust me, you want to find out for sure what their views are before telling them.
Try bringing weed in general or medicinal marijuana or something up in a conversation and try to guage their views.

How would I do that? As I said, they already are a bit suspicious. I'm worried that if I try to bringing it up in conversation they would be even more suspicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopsmith666
^ i am 18, i live at home, and my parents know i smoke weed. they dont particularily like to see it, but they know and accept.

Yeah I think the whole "I love you no matter what" think applies, at least to me anyway. And as I said it is medicinal for me, and I do have several articles that confirm it. It's not like I'm high when I'm around them. I'm just worried about what might happen.

Last edited by artievarn : 01-08-2010 at 06:19 PM.
artievarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread: