Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-15-2012, 12:41 AM   #8061
jaynebass

well, im a new person... posting here... so hi all. im in qld, australia, would love to hear from local musos... or anyone. been playing bass for about 2 yrs now...
jaynebass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:36 AM   #8062
equital9

electric guitars for sale

Hi,
The great thing about these cheap electric guitars is they are excellent quality and extremely cheap when compared to what you would pay for the same quality guitar with a known brand name on it. Especially their Agile guitars.

Last edited by equital9 : 02-15-2012 at 09:37 AM. Reason: mistake
equital9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:59 AM   #8063
blinkonce

Hey what do you all think about the new telecaster FMT ?
Old 02-15-2012, 07:32 PM   #8064
Greg Trotter

Hi everyone. My name is Greg (as you can probably tell from my username...) I am a guitar teacher from Melbourne, Australia. I've used ultimate guitar for years, but only got around to joining the forum today.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:15 PM   #8065
RuiTheDark

Hello people.

My name is Rui, I'm from Portugal, and I play the piano and guitar with another friend.

I came here to try to learn more about guitar playing, because my main instrument is the piano.

Best regards,
RuiTheDark.
RuiTheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:18 AM   #8066
Krakenbrau

Hello.

I'm Krakenbrau, also called Rogmatic in different corners of The Interwebs.

I'm a bassist, and have recently started enjoying transcribing tabs for tunes that haven't got easy to find bass tabs. I've submitted a few already, and they've been accepted, so I guess I'm doing it right.

I do have one question: Is there any way to filter the requests list by type? I can't do any tabs other than for bass, and it's really tedious scrolling through a list of 3000+ requests looking for the occasional bass request here or there.
Krakenbrau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:21 AM   #8067
braik

Hi...I'm just some guy...thought I'd let myself be known across the interwebs and such. I'm a pretty simple guy. I play guitar, mostly metal...so yeah...have fun, guys! =3
braik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:43 AM   #8068
RedBear120

Hello everyone. Been coming to Ultimate-Guitar.com for a long time to get tabs and such. I and just realized the other day that they had a "forums" section. I decided to check it out and saw that its way better than the harmony central forums. So here I am
RedBear120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:54 PM   #8069
Scorpy Jacobs

this is going to seem really dumb on my behalf. How do i start a thread? :P
Scorpy Jacobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:58 PM   #8070
Mufassa
Real Pimpin goin on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpy Jacobs
this is going to seem really dumb on my behalf. How do i start a thread? :P

Go to a sub forum and just click "new thread " at the top of the page.. Enter a subject line... etc
'85 Gibson SG Studio Special with EMG 85/H
'01 MII Jackson DK-2 w/ customized electronics
'99 ESP LTD m-107
Peavey 412MS cabinet
pair of 70's woodson 2x12's
87' RAT 2,Dunlop GCB 95 wah
Mufassa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:42 AM   #8072
Furegious
Grasshopper

Hi, I'm Ray (a.k.a. Furegious). Been playing guitar for about 15 years (well in a more proper sense) and piano/keyboards for about 21 years. Open to all kinds of music, though I predominantly listen to heavier music.

Interested in new ways of playing the guitar. I own an Ibanez RG470, and as time goes on I'm becoming more particular about sound. Finally getting into the tone side of things and not just playing.

Initially I got into bands such as Extreme, Queen, then moved on to Nirvana and Metallica. My musical tastes got a bit heavier with the likes of Fear Factory and Sepultura. Appreciate simple songs and technical songs... as long as the feeling is there and original intent of the music.

Film-maker and musician. Aiming to make a decent living out of it.

Cheers!
Furegious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:37 PM   #8073
toxxikmag

Hi, i'm from Mexico, my name is Tavo, i have been trying to learn to play bass for almost 1.5 years, i started taking lessons like 3 months ago...

This site rules! It helped me a lot with tabs, lessons, tips, reviews, etc... So i finally joined the UG community to learn more.... Maybe in a few years i will be able to help others...

I listen 99% of the time Metal in all of their styles.... Some of my fave bands are Iron Maiden, Slayer, old Metallica, Cannibal Corpse, Iced Earth, Amon Amarth, Motley Crue, Transmetal, Napalm Death, Carcass, Primus and of course... The mighty Black Sabbath!

Thanks.
toxxikmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 02:33 PM   #8074
Fallenoath
My minds playin' tricks

Sup, Im Big Papa Melhart.

No, but really, I'm Derek, soon to be 21 in July. I played guitar in middle school for a few years but stopped around high school because I got into more ambient, electronic music and just started focusing more on school and friends. Now, both of those are gone and I got bored enough to wanna start playing and now I play everyday and have for almost a year now. I have much more respect for it as well more of focused and driven mindset. I hope to learn a lot from this site and what I have learned so far has been great.

Thanks.

=)
Fallenoath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 12:20 AM   #8075
oakridgecustoms

hey
been playing guitars for about 2 years.
and I've decided to start a custom guitar business I'm looking for any pointers on paintjobs, how to market my product, etc
oakridgecustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 12:41 PM   #8076
cholmes933

Hey I'm Chanelle. I'm 18 I'm from Minnesota. I've been playing guitar for about five years total now. I'm just trying to improve my skill.I finally decided to make a profile on here. lol. That's about it. anything else feel free to ask
cholmes933 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:52 PM   #8077
Intelli-Shred

Saying hello!
My name is Kevin and I'm a guitarist, clinician/author and full time teacher/player located in the Columbus, Georgia area.
Intelli-Shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:36 PM   #8078
MrSlayer14

Hiya!
I was actually looking up tabs here a lot, and I never noticed that this place had a forum!
My name is Jerrod, i'm 14 years old, and i'm from Tennessee. I've been playing electric guitar for about 4 months. I love heavy music like Slayer, Meshuggah, and Lamb Of God. I'm also a brony, and I play a tiny bit of keyboard. Can't wait to start meeting some people!
MrSlayer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 07:30 PM   #8079
Sledge928

Howdy Howdy everyone!
I was looking up mods to do to my vk 100 and found all this! My names Greg, aka Sledge, Im living in Arizona territory it feels like, lol. I play guitar, I'm starting to get into bass playing lately. I love playing harmonicas! I have the little neck holders and all that. Most styles, genres etc of music i like. Not much on rap, but classical to metal, country, blues, and on and on. Theres good music allover. Just gotta listen! Motorheads one of my favs. Well, I am happy I found my way here, and hope to chat with you all sometime! ;-)
Old 02-20-2012, 01:43 AM   #8080
arteestic1
unemployment beta tester

hey guy/gals, been playing for quite awhile now. never really played live and started my 1st real band about 3 months ago and we're writing and hopefully recording soon. hope you guys can be cool and answer some questions ive got and i hope i can contribute as well. laters!
arteestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: