Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-19-2012, 07:30 PM   #8081
Sledge928

Howdy Howdy everyone!
I was looking up mods to do to my vk 100 and found all this! My names Greg, aka Sledge, Im living in Arizona territory it feels like, lol. I play guitar, I'm starting to get into bass playing lately. I love playing harmonicas! I have the little neck holders and all that. Most styles, genres etc of music i like. Not much on rap, but classical to metal, country, blues, and on and on. Theres good music allover. Just gotta listen! Motorheads one of my favs. Well, I am happy I found my way here, and hope to chat with you all sometime! ;-)
Old 02-20-2012, 01:43 AM   #8082
arteestic1
unemployment beta tester

hey guy/gals, been playing for quite awhile now. never really played live and started my 1st real band about 3 months ago and we're writing and hopefully recording soon. hope you guys can be cool and answer some questions ive got and i hope i can contribute as well. laters!
arteestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:06 PM   #8083
MusicaDelMundo

Hello, guys!!
Musica del mundo here.. (but really, you can call me Olivia, that's fine). I'm 17 and i've been playing accoustic guitar for 1.5 years now. It's getting better everday and am trying to improve more and more. I used to play keyboard when i was like 6 or 7. I play drums (well, just a lil bit). I'm an audiophile. I listen classical to heavy metal, not much on hip hop and pop. Well, that's all about me. Hope you guys can help me and nice to meet y'all!!
*cheers*

Last edited by MusicaDelMundo : 02-20-2012 at 12:08 PM.
MusicaDelMundo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:15 PM   #8084
khumanitzki

Keith Humanitzki totally new to the scene. Here to just jam out and have some fun! From Newyork the long island part
khumanitzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:32 PM   #8085
johntherevelato

Disciples of Christ Church
I play a little and want to add anything to make myself better so I decided to join being as how the tabs have helped me . Thanks for letting me join, I'll pick up what you give me I promise.

God Bless
johntherevelato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:47 PM   #8086
Code_Breaker

Hi Everyone,

The name's Bern, from Australia, being playing guitar for about 4 years, starting to play the piano more, but still love just messing with my guitars.

Hope to make some new friends!
Code_Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:43 AM   #8087
Rawlster

Hey Everyone,
I'm Raul, from California, i've been playing the guitar on and off for 5 years and the piano for about a year. So if anyone wants to add me as a friend on here feel free. I want to expand on my musical knowledge
Rawlster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:48 AM   #8088
FlameOn

Hi guys, my name is Aaron.

I'm 20 years old from New Zealand and I'm an aspiring musician . I'm making home recordings, and I recently got an electric guitar after having an acoustic guitar for years. My style isn't totally rock but I'd like to dabble.
FlameOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:55 AM   #8089
metalcaster

hi
i´m a guitarbuilder from Belgium
i build guitars out of steel
metalcaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:10 AM   #8090
ux4484

Hey,

Former gigging, now hobbyist Guitar/bass player from Chicago. Been a UG IOS & android app user and member for a while now, just got around to the forums. I've been modding for about 5 years now (everything but paint).
ux4484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:01 PM   #8091
Fandanglos

Hello,

Been using the site for some time now. I'm a Bass player from the UK.

Just uploaded a tab and thought I'd say Hi.

Fandanglos
Fandanglos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:03 PM   #8092
christinaayers

I'm new to this site and i have to say most people on this site are very rude and like to say mean things about people's tabs and guitar skills and god forbid your a woman like i am cause the men on this site think there better then a woman musician i just wanted to post on here to meet other female musicians.

I have been playing guitar for about 3 years and i might not know as much as other people but that doesn't mean i'm any less of a musician. I write my own songs i can play and sing and i play guitar because i love it.I just wanted to say welcome to all other newbies.
christinaayers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:48 PM   #8093
a_7_x
x'; DROP TABLE *; --

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinaayers
I'm new to this site and i have to say most people on this site are very rude and like to say mean things about people's tabs and guitar skills and god forbid your a woman like i am cause the men on this site think there better then a woman musician i just wanted to post on here to meet other female musicians.

I have been playing guitar for about 3 years and i might not know as much as other people but that doesn't mean i'm any less of a musician. I write my own songs i can play and sing and i play guitar because i love it.I just wanted to say welcome to all other newbies.

Nobody gives a crap if you're a guy or a girl. Yeah, there's a lot of jokes thrown around the place...but they're just jokes.

If you write songs and play guitar, share them - contributing to UG gets the best out of the site. People might say mean things...there's like 2million+ users, that's bound to happen - but there's a lot of people that will give you constructive comments.

"And it's the thrill of life that enables us to flow"
a_7_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:58 PM   #8094
J_Rust

Hi guys, been looking for a active forum to discuss bass at. I tried the other forum but lets just say not all forums are welcome to newbies. So here I am.

Ive played guitar for about 15 years, but in the last year or so I switched to bass. Have to say that I found myself there, alot of the little things that held me back as a guitar player are not a issue when I play bass. Especially my timeing, I was always off on guitar but dead on bass. I think its just a bottom line of feeling more comfortable than anything else.

Anyways, glad to be here and I hope to make some good friends.
Epiphone EB-0

Gallien Krueger 700RB-II
Gallien Krueger 410 MBE
MXR Fuzz Deluxe
MXR Analog Chorus
Dunlop CryBaby 105Q
Boss TU-2
J_Rust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:59 AM   #8095
Piņata
Banned

Hello everyone. I write songs and stuff... my name is Olly, and this is a very useful website..
Piņata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:18 PM   #8096
theKorean
Noob bassist.

Hi
I'm 15, and I play electric bass and the electric guitar. I've been "lurking" on the forums for abou a year and I finally made an account...
So hey
theKorean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #8097
Neo Evil11
UG Hobo

Hello everyone. The reason that I am posting here, is that I want to let all of you 12ers know that I hate you and that you should all just leave us alone.

Bye

ಠ_ಠ
Neo Evil11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:02 PM   #8098
familymd3

I just wanted to thanks to the musicians who put chords and lyrics together for songs.
It's been of great help, especially when you're given 20 songs and their keys and have a 5 day notice.

The transpose features that Ultimate Guitar provide are awesome along with the catalog of songs.

Later, I will get back to rate the songs. Quick review of what I used looks 4-5* level

Doc
familymd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:08 PM   #8099
Piņata
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Evil11
Hello everyone. The reason that I am posting here, is that I want to let all of you 12ers know that I hate you and that you should all just leave us alone.

Bye

Well aren't you jolly. Looks like I should stay here after all.
Piņata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:16 PM   #8100
Neo Evil11
UG Hobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piņata
Well aren't you jolly. Looks like I should stay here after all.

I will add you to my hatelist, you soon-to-be-beaten-to-death-for-your-candy Piņata

ಠ_ಠ
Neo Evil11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: