Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Tabs & Chords
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-31-2012, 10:25 PM   #1
kcorkcar
UG's Band Logo Designer

Divine Avengence (Blackened Extreme Metal) C4C

It's a pretty straight forward short song to add on an upcoming album for the Algorol project. Packed with teh br00tz and kvlts.
Nothing really special about it, except chords and a small lead.
Will C4C
Attached Files
File Type: gp5 Divine Avengence.gp5 (17.0 KB, 145 views)
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.
Youtube: CoreGraphics
kcorkcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 03:30 PM   #2
chronos1989

Thank you very much for your crit! Really...

In the other hand, I must say, I didnt "Felt" The song until 13 to 16, that was really good! somehow it sounded to me like Windir, have you ever listened to it? and after that I really understood the progression of the song, it was unique, it was some Black metal that haven't heard in a looong time. And it is still awesome!.

Good track man keep it up, I'd just change the drums to be a little more versatile or something but after all it goes with it

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1529453

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=29400260#post29400260

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1555283
chronos1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:50 AM   #3
xbitmetal

Very solid work. Behemoth influenced stuff huh? 9-12 most boring part on the song. However (as always) vocals will fix the problem? part after 12 is best part. Overall very solid and heavy ideas. Keep it on!
xbitmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:50 AM   #4
Ometh
nobody

Good luck finding someone who can double bass 16th notes at 270bpm.
Ometh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:56 PM   #5
kcorkcar
UG's Band Logo Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbitmetal
Very solid work. Behemoth influenced stuff huh? 9-12 most boring part on the song. However (as always) vocals will fix the problem? part after 12 is best part. Overall very solid and heavy ideas. Keep it on!

hehe, I guess you can say that. My main influence was from "A Hill to Die Upon" but they have strong influences from Behemoth. Especially their newest album.
I got the song in recording now, just need to clip some dead ends off of it and come up with some lyrics.

And I have a drummer who can DB 16ths at 270. They call her the Superior Drummer for a reason.
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:53 PM   #6
Ometh
nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcorkcar
And I have a drummer who can DB 16ths at 270. They call her the Superior Drummer for a reason.

I lol'd harder at this than I should. Hats off to you, my good sir
Ometh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:40 AM   #7
xbitmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcorkcar

Her? That must be brutal lady huh !
xbitmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:03 PM   #8
kcorkcar
UG's Band Logo Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbitmetal
Her? That must be brutal lady huh !

Oh yes, I could tap my wood on her drum anytime of the day. As hard as I want and as fast as I want. She really likes it when I ding her cymbals and especially when we get her ride bell in action.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:38 AM   #9
Imm0rtal
blackmetal in my vains

Quite brutal song dude.Intro is very hard and powerfull sounding.Everything is good until bar 17...not that its bad but you could be more creative there .Overall the style of this song reminds me alot like Six Feet Under stuff.Also try using different chords at bar 19 -20 with some different finishing to avoid the monotonous feel wich gets after the middle.I like that song dude very brutal.Looking forward to it and i hope to hear a recorded version
Imm0rtal is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: