Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 05-07-2012, 12:25 PM   #8321
Tommie Scyther
Lead Guitarist

Im new to this whole forum thing, but whatever. Just thought I'd say hello

Im the Lead Guitarist for a small time Metalcore band in SoCal... hopefully someday we'll get somewhere but if we dont thats fine, its really just about the music anyways and having fun.

Mainly I'm here to get some extra tips on various things, and maybe even help some people out.

Last edited by Tommie Scyther : 05-07-2012 at 12:29 PM.
Tommie Scyther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:01 PM   #8322
moscaespaņol
>alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by kringchan
Hello everybody!

Call me kringchan. I'm new here.
I was just lurking for threads about chord charts
I'd like to know how fingers would be placed in the guitar
with the following chords G/F, G/E and G/Eb.

Could anybody tell me where I should go?
Thanks. See you around!

Don't post in that colour. People h8 that.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
moscaespaņol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:10 PM   #8323
Lamber J.

Hi! just wanted to let y'all know that I just joined and am supper stoked about it all!!
Lamber J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:50 PM   #8324
RockJam
Audition Ready Instructor

Well after years of printing out tabs for students, I finally made a profile. Hope I can share and learn some things here myself.

Rod
Old 05-08-2012, 12:52 AM   #8325
ksagar04

Dear all,
This is Sagar from India.
Started playing guitar from 4 weeks.

Hope to have a great time in here..

Regards,
Sagar
ksagar04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:18 AM   #8326
Rudra10
stringBender

hello everyone,
it's exciting to be a member of this ever so gr8 community, wish i'm able to contribute and learn and enjoy life, music together
Rudra10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:02 AM   #8327
brianpaulyap
Banned

Hi all, my name is Brian Paul and I am from Australia. Such a great site for a guitarists like me. I have a band named, Danger. And I am one of the guitarists there and I wrote an ebook for others to become a rockstar.
brianpaulyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:51 AM   #8328
reddogmusic
Banned

Looking forward to engaging in a bit of geetar geekery with y'all...

reddogmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:09 PM   #8329
Substructure

Hi ppl! Adrian here. Somewhat new to the community here but been visiting for quite sometime now. I've been playing guitar for about 7 1/2 yrs now, but haven't been playing since Aug 11' due to tendinitis, or possibly something more extreme, but w/e.
Don't really know much about tabbing but still attempting to contribute here. I have a few tabs up already, and there's more coming!

Current tab: Stargazer - Desideratum @ 60%
Substructure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:57 AM   #8330
nilly247

Hello everyone,

I'm Nilly, I'm a woman from Canada, Quebec! I'm a french-canadian but i'm used to english, maybe I'll make some mistake so I'm sorry in advance lol

So i'm new at guitar, I begin a bit of theory three month ago. I learnt all the note on the fretboard and that kind of thing. Since two month or so I begin practicing. For one month I played with an acoustic but my boyfriend bought me an electric guitar. So since three week i'm working with my Schecter Synyster Gates Custom-S.... Yeah I know I saw your face right now lol You say ''what? she's a beginner with a professional guitar?'' Yeah It's crazy I admit it but it was my early birthday gift! For now, i'm okay with it, I didn't have discouraging phase yet, I'm stubborn and determinate to play guitar and realize my dream to be able to play well. All those reason help me to not have give it up yet! I'm learning by myself for now with my friend internet but i'm going, if I need it (and surely i will need it later on), take course with a private teacher.

The reason i'm here is to learn more from people who play since a couple of years, learn about all subject related to electric guitar, amp, effect (especially effect i'm pretty confused with that lol), and make some good friend who share the same hobby/love for guitar

See you later on the forum guys

Nilly!
nilly247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:52 AM   #8331
brianpaulyap
Banned

hi to all guitarists here..
brianpaulyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:37 PM   #8332
s443673312

Hi everyone,love you
s443673312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 03:35 PM   #8333
emzalana

yo people? what do you do if you want people to read your first blog?
emzalana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:33 PM   #8334
hayden_d97

Hey i just joined my names hayden iwant to know how to post a tab
hayden_d97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:40 AM   #8335
hongtian123
Banned

see by chloe
see by chloe
hongtian123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:30 AM   #8336
KingOfTheRotten

I am a new dude on this site. So far it looks great! I am a danish guitar player and i play a sitload of metal! I have 5 electrics and just want to become a better player :P
KingOfTheRotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:16 AM   #8337
Howlinriff
Guitar tech, Luthier.

Hi, my name is Trevor. User name is Howlinriff. First posts are always the hardest !!
Old 05-14-2012, 12:50 PM   #8338
WarwickOfficial

Hello Everyone! I'm a member of the Warwick/Framus Social Media Team! I'm a bass player for over 2 decades, play a little guitar, too...I'd like to make myself available for comments, questions, and more! Feel free to post or PM me...looking forward to some great gear talk! Thanks!

Last edited by WarwickOfficial : 05-15-2012 at 04:41 AM.
WarwickOfficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 02:40 AM   #8339
gooshimin

Red face

My 1st Post! Just saying hey. Glad to have found this site. Hope to spend good time here. I do belong to a couple other Guitar sites and I am simply trying to find the place that fits me best. I will get active in checking around the site and see if this is a good home for me. I will be also checking other guitarist that are similar to myself in skill level and other intetrest level and then read their feeback also. Esp. thrier referral Links to guide me around. I do gert a bit in a hurry so it needs to grab me fast. See you all around the site!

gooshimin
Much training as a child, pre teen. Forgot about it for years and got into Piano and the woodwinds in school. Bought someone else a guitar and when I pick ed it up all thiose old memories came flashing back so now just trying to pick up where I left off. Also would like to try writing music. Lyrics and maybe ther Notes too. I would L O V E to try to be in a band, guitar player singer. Just getting older now so I don't know how open I have a door anymore and I do not think I am anything outstanding. I just love music andf currently own an DJ KJ Bus. I think I would stand out like a MEATLOAF style singer. Just because I love it, Music so very very much. I know so much music already.
Hope to hear from others with similar likes and desires. Esp in my Arizona area. Esp if I could trry my hand at writing music. My style is rough, angry, lost liove and revenge to I am on top nothing bring me down. Does that make sense?

Ok adios see you round

gooshimin
gooshimin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:05 AM   #8340
birdwire

hello everybody
birdwire is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: