Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Closed Thread
Old 10-05-2012, 04:32 PM   #21481
jakesmellspoo
Pervert
 
jakesmellspoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by SG_dave
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-19846989

aaaaand we get another "game related" murder media story.

I fail to see how the torturing of one guy is in any way shape or form like a game series about a zombie apocalypse.

so...

because one of the killers apparently likened their acts to the game...

...BBC decides to run with that as the headline...

...

anyway, i really wanna get XCOM now, but i'm probably gonna have to get it for sexbox. the demo doesn't run very well on my PC.
__________________
NIGHT BIRDS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMullet
It was my first day at a cardboard factory. They told me to remove my piercing. I refused and got sent home with full payment. So my shortest job was 20 minutes.

Last edited by jakesmellspoo : 10-05-2012 at 04:34 PM.
jakesmellspoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #21482
Amuro Jay
Londo Bell Pilot
 
Amuro Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by institutions
what's wrong with a sexy 15 year old?
>anime fan

no surprise lolololol
Amuro Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:41 PM   #21483
R. Shackleford.
The North Remembers
 
R. Shackleford.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Holy shit me and Ichi just defeated the W4R-D3N in the first area. I didnt even know that was possible.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.


Flippin Tables
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
R. Shackleford. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:43 PM   #21484
metacarpi
Too old for this ****
 
metacarpi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Derby, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by SG_dave
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-19846989

aaaaand we get another "game related" murder media story.

I fail to see how the torturing of one guy is in any way shape or form like a game series about a zombie apocalypse.


Oh hi, I'm more mental than a bag of weasels, but its all because of video games! What's that? Why? Because fuck you, that's why.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.


I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
metacarpi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:44 PM   #21485
AnAngrySquirrel
Registered User
 
AnAngrySquirrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SG_dave
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-19846989

aaaaand we get another "game related" murder media story.

I fail to see how the torturing of one guy is in any way shape or form like a game series about a zombie apocalypse.

The thing that pisses me off is that they're serving 'life', which means at least 18 years. That's not life. I dislike the justice system sometimes.
__________________
PS4 ID: Maystaq
Steam ID: Maystack
AnAngrySquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #21486
Ichikurosaki
rub the donger
 
Ichikurosaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rondon
Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Shackleford.
Holy shit me and Ichi just defeated the W4R-D3N in the first area. I didnt even know that was possible.

lol what? is something meant to happen?

i just sniped it and its health went down like nothing
__________________
wat
Ichikurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:49 PM   #21487
R. Shackleford.
The North Remembers
 
R. Shackleford.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Its kinda like the first boss in Demon Souls you're not meant to defeat it but I guess you can. You're suppose to fail and then a big cutscene will happen and you have to chase it down to a new area and you fight it again.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.


Flippin Tables
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
R. Shackleford. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:54 PM   #21488
metacarpi
Too old for this ****
 
metacarpi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Derby, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Shackleford.
Its kinda like the first boss in Demon Souls you're not meant to defeat it but I guess you can. You're suppose to fail and then a big cutscene will happen and you have to chase it down to a new area and you fight it again.


Yup.

In other Borderlands news, for a raid boss, Terramorphus is laughable. It was no real trouble taking him down just me and Jackal, and cos Jackals a few levels behind me, he was there and draw some attacks and revive if needed - although he did do some decent damage reloading at him! The Bee + The shredifier (SMG, 4250x2dmg) ****s him up good
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.


I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
metacarpi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:58 PM   #21489
R. Shackleford.
The North Remembers
 
R. Shackleford.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Before I joined Ichi I was fighting this giant robot named Saturn. Had him down to a tiny minuscule of health when all of a sudden he just disappeared. Went looking for him only to see that he had reappeared back at his spawn point with full health. Not sure if that was a glitch or not but I just quit my game and joined Ichi.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.


Flippin Tables
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
R. Shackleford. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:01 PM   #21490
Ichikurosaki
rub the donger
 
Ichikurosaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rondon
maybe my invite glitched him up

troooolololol
__________________
wat
Ichikurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:01 PM   #21491
metacarpi
Too old for this ****
 
metacarpi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Derby, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Shackleford.
Before I joined Ichi I was fighting this giant robot named Saturn. Had him down to a tiny minuscule of health when all of a sudden he just disappeared. Went looking for him only to see that he had reappeared back at his spawn point with full health. Not sure if that was a glitch or not but I just quit my game and joined Ichi.


Saturn's a bitch, I pretty much just hang back and snipe him to death. There's a pretty tough bit straight after as well, so when you beat him back track to the vending machines and stock up!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.


I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
metacarpi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:07 PM   #21492
SG_dave
Ride Ze Shoopuff?
 
SG_dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: right here


This game looks awesome. A mod for GMod, looks like a cross between Hidden:Source and AVP2.

Actually, it's like The Thing in game form. How awesome would it be to get everyone into a server with mics.
__________________
Each person is BORN with their fate written into their own genetic code...


You mustn't allow yourself to be CHAINED to fate...



Spoiler tags.
UG's D'awwwest Crossdresser
SG_dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:08 PM   #21493
Ichikurosaki
rub the donger
 
Ichikurosaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rondon
The Thing was a game



it was hilarious
__________________
wat
Ichikurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #21494
jakesmellspoo
Pervert
 
jakesmellspoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by SG_dave
This game looks awesome. A mod for GMod, looks like a cross between Hidden:Source and AVP2.

Actually, it's like The Thing in game form. How awesome would it be to get everyone into a server with mics.

i want it.
__________________
NIGHT BIRDS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMullet
It was my first day at a cardboard factory. They told me to remove my piercing. I refused and got sent home with full payment. So my shortest job was 20 minutes.
jakesmellspoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:14 PM   #21495
SG_dave
Ride Ze Shoopuff?
 
SG_dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: right here
http://morbus.remscar.com/

Website there for anyone interested. Think I'll install it now so I don't forget.
__________________
Each person is BORN with their fate written into their own genetic code...


You mustn't allow yourself to be CHAINED to fate...



Spoiler tags.
UG's D'awwwest Crossdresser
SG_dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:27 PM   #21496
R. Shackleford.
The North Remembers
 
R. Shackleford.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by metacarpi
Saturn's a bitch, I pretty much just hang back and snipe him to death. There's a pretty tough bit straight after as well, so when you beat him back track to the vending machines and stock up!

That's what I was doing I was sniping him from far back but then he suddenly just disapeared so I walked over to where he was and he wasn't there. I walked around a bit more and then he spawned backup on that bridge with full health.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.


Flippin Tables
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
R. Shackleford. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:03 PM   #21497
valacirca
bodiless power of heaven
 
valacirca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Sacamano
You really should get STALKER and Metro if you don't have them yet. Some of my favorite fps games ever.

Oh my. Yesterday Metro 2033 was $9.99 so I passed on it. Now it's just $4.99 so....

I'm guessing they're picking one game a day to sell for 75% off, so STALKER is going to drop for $4.99 either tomorrow or the day after that.
valacirca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:06 PM   #21498
institutions
i ply base
 
institutions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel495
>anime fan

no surprise lolololol


hey.
don't make fun of me

i-it's not like i care what you think, though...
__________________

=^● ⋏ ●^=
hummingbird! | steam! | last.fm!
playing: guild wars 2, dark souls, saint's row iv
institutions is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:17 PM   #21499
AnEvilWalrus
UG's Lone Fern
 
AnEvilWalrus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: The sunny beaches of Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by valacirca
Oh my. Yesterday Metro 2033 was $9.99 so I passed on it. Now it's just $4.99 so....

I'm guessing they're picking one game a day to sell for 75% off, so STALKER is going to drop for $4.99 either tomorrow or the day after that.

Metro 2033 is an excellent game. I remember renting it for 360 back when it was released and I've been wanting to do a more thorough playthrough for ages. Saw it in my local games place for the first time a couple days ago but don't have any money to buy it
Also I can't run it on my laptop... it's a piece of shit. I need a new one.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
AnEvilWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:07 PM   #21500
jakesmellspoo
Pervert
 
jakesmellspoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
o shit.

Arcanum's on sale on GOG. might have to buy it.
__________________
NIGHT BIRDS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMullet
It was my first day at a cardboard factory. They told me to remove my piercing. I refused and got sent home with full payment. So my shortest job was 20 minutes.
jakesmellspoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:19 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2015
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.