User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 10-04-2012, 10:01 AM   #11481
Axeaman
UG's Curve lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckersdream
I'm in the middle of a pregnancy scare and shitting my pants. My period is going on 2 weeks late. I did a test yesterday, which came up negative, but apparently false negatives are common so I'm doing a second test in a couple of days. ****

We did use condoms, so I'm likely to be safe (as far as I know none broke or anything either). But still. Haven't told the guy yet, I'm going to wait til the second test. I'm a nervous wreck right now. shiiiiiiiiiiiit

Sorry for the offtopic, but I thought you were gay? If you remember me?

Can't help with the pregnancy thingy. If you used condoms and are sure that it didn't slip or break, then I can't help
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Axeaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:42 AM   #11482
Colohue
UG Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeaman
Sorry for the offtopic, but I thought you were gay? If you remember me?

Can't help with the pregnancy thingy. If you used condoms and are sure that it didn't slip or break, then I can't help

Dude, she's clearly not single. Stop with the smilies.

You should tell the guy. Make him freak out for nothing, like you. You're not pregnant. You're just so worried about being pregnant that you're wrecking your body.

Facebook Fan Page

Twitter feed

I have the most profile views on UG.
Colohue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:56 PM   #11483
Vendetta V
The Creep

Quote:
Originally Posted by willT08
Dude, how old are you?

You don't wanna be dealing with girls that burst into tears mid-sentence if you're young. That shit is too heavy, I'd leave because of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmitty6
Sounds like this could manifest even more down the road. Or maybe she will have an identity crisis and abandon those silly beliefs. Either way, you face a tough road. Colohues advice is dead on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colohue
She's entitled to her beliefs. You shouldn't be trying to push her. Either break up with her because you don't seem likely to have a future together or respect her beliefs enough to follow them.

thanks for the replies guys. To answer the question she's 21, I'm a bit older than her. but she seems to be totally.

I think it's not only her beliefs as much as her fear of doing it. I mean she's also afraid that we won't be together all the time so she's afraid to do it with me knowing I'm not gonna be her husband

the interesting thing is that she's having some really psychological things too. I mean I really dont insist on sex, but when you're making out then you're making out you know, at least you can have your way around her body (dude at least hugging her under her T-shirt) which seems to be ok by her for a moment, and the other moment she's all scared yelling No!. I'm not sure how to really tell her that no sex is gonna happen whatsoever and it's just making out.

I'm The Creep!

I'm a mixing engineer, hit me up

Please support my music and purchase my NEW ALBUM
My WEBSITE

My YOUTUBE REVIEWS

And Call Me V
Vendetta V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:15 PM   #11484
ToTheMinute
Who wants popcorn?

Quote:
I'm in the middle of a pregnancy scare and shitting my pants. My period is going on 2 weeks late. I did a test yesterday, which came up negative, but apparently false negatives are common so I'm doing a second test in a couple of days. ****

We did use condoms, so I'm likely to be safe (as far as I know none broke or anything either). But still. Haven't told the guy yet, I'm going to wait til the second test. I'm a nervous wreck right now. shiiiiiiiiiiiit

First of all, calm down. My period is late all the time. I sometimes skip a month and I still haven't figured out why. Simple stress can delay your period. Even something like extra work outs or changing your diet can cause you to skip a month or something. There are a million reasons why you're late, and being late doesn't mean you're preggo. Have you taken any medication lately, because that's a common factor too.

If the test came up negative, that's a good thing. Just relax and chalk it up to stress. Try the second test again just for the peace of mind. When it comes out negative, you'll feel so much better.
ToTheMinute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:24 PM   #11485
Lord Kamina
Not an engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheMinute
First of all, calm down. My period is late all the time. I sometimes skip a month and I still haven't figured out why. Simple stress can delay your period. Even something like extra work outs or changing your diet can cause you to skip a month or something. There are a million reasons why you're late, and being late doesn't mean you're preggo. Have you taken any medication lately, because that's a common factor too.

If the test came up negative, that's a good thing. Just relax and chalk it up to stress. Try the second test again just for the peace of mind. When it comes out negative, you'll feel so much better.

Tangential: You might have polycystic ovary syndrome.

P.S. See, that's what happens when I get an email notification from this thread while studying for my Ob/Gyn test.

Last edited by Lord Kamina : 10-04-2012 at 05:25 PM.
Lord Kamina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:41 PM   #11486
Domino
a bad habit that's good..

Quote:

Don't stress about it two much. At least not before a month has passed. If the guy is someone you actually know, tell him. If you have to stress then why not have him stress a little too. Two weeks isn't a long time to be late though, it happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta V
thanks for the replies guys. To answer the question she's 21, I'm a bit older than her. but she seems to be totally.

I think it's not only her beliefs as much as her fear of doing it. I mean she's also afraid that we won't be together all the time so she's afraid to do it with me knowing I'm not gonna be her husband

the interesting thing is that she's having some really psychological things too. I mean I really dont insist on sex, but when you're making out then you're making out you know, at least you can have your way around her body (dude at least hugging her under her T-shirt) which seems to be ok by her for a moment, and the other moment she's all scared yelling No!. I'm not sure how to really tell her that no sex is gonna happen whatsoever and it's just making out.

It sounds to me that you're just not really respecting what she's telling you when she's not caught up in the heat of the moment.

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:35 AM   #11487
Vendetta V
The Creep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domino
It sounds to me that you're just not really respecting what she's telling you when she's not caught up in the heat of the moment.

Actually, I'll have to disagree with that statement, mate. It's been about 2 months we're already a couple and I've never done anything against her will. the thing is that when she's caught up with the heat of the moment she attacks me, good, but the next thing I know is she's kind of ashamed with what she did (just kissing me and hugging and all the usual stuff, nothing extraordinary). That face at that moment is QUITE the bummer. I mean I kind of feel bad for making out with her too at that point. I'm lik ereally positive she has some psychological issues. You know like how say if youre parents tell you that 'touching there is wrong!' then eventually you can get caught up with that idea and grow a impotent man

I'm The Creep!

I'm a mixing engineer, hit me up

Please support my music and purchase my NEW ALBUM
My WEBSITE

My YOUTUBE REVIEWS

And Call Me V
Vendetta V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:20 AM   #11488
suckersdream

Good news, not pregnant Just got super super paranoid haha.
suckersdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:12 AM   #11489
Colohue
UG Writer

Quote:
Good news, not pregnant Just got super super paranoid haha.

Called it.

Facebook Fan Page

Twitter feed

I have the most profile views on UG.
Colohue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:41 PM   #11490
GoldfishMoon
Ug's only guitarist.

Yus, getting laid any day now. Any tips for my first time?

I'm just a bit nervous, because this isn't with a long time girlfriend or anything with time to get closer and build up to it or anything. Just a newly found f-buddy. I'm a virgin, but have done plenty of other things, and she has 0 experience. So, I guess bad awkward sex for all!
GoldfishMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:46 PM   #11491
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfishMoon
I'm a virgin, but have done plenty of other things,

What? How?

And just don't worry about it. Sex is about the least serious things two people can do together.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:49 PM   #11492
GoldfishMoon
Ug's only guitarist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Hart
What? How?

And just don't worry about it. Sex is about the least serious things two people can do together.

As in, with my ex gf. I got handjobs, i did stuff for her, we did things, made out etc. Basically everything other than sex because she wasn't ready. So I got to do everything other than put it in.

Now this girl, she is ready to ****. Smoking body as well.

Last edited by GoldfishMoon : 10-05-2012 at 05:50 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:06 AM   #11493
thedefrockednun

Hey guys. Started seeing this girl recently and she said she was a virgin (she had tried sex a couple of years ago but it didn't go well so it didn't really happen).

Anyway we were fooling around, usual foreplay stuff and she tells me she wants to give it a go. I had a few beers in me and suddenly felt pretty under stress/pressure knowing this was her first time.

Cut a long story short, I couldn't get it up and after a good half hour when i did get it up, we had sex but I wasn't completely 100% hard and it wasn't exactly the best.

She could tell I was embarrassed and told me it's no big deal, but I'm still slightly embarrassed and afraid it'll happen again....I dunno why it happened, I just suddenly felt under pressure...I probably should have given up rather than have average sex but I didn't wanna have a total failure...

Now she and I are ok but I dunno whether I should bring it up again...Also, how avoid it in future?
thedefrockednun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:56 AM   #11494
thedefrockednun

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoomit
It'll be much easier if you're not stressing about it. Just relax and enjoy yourself.

Also, how many beers are we talking?

summin like 6-7 but there were a good few hours inbetween so dunno if they affected it...
thedefrockednun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:34 AM   #11495
GoldfishMoon
Ug's only guitarist.

Guys, I'm having sex tomorrow! Woooohooooooooooooooo!
Old 10-09-2012, 04:39 AM   #11496
GoldfishMoon
Ug's only guitarist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoomit

Thank you!
Old 10-09-2012, 04:49 AM   #11497
slash_GNR666
Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!

Quote:
Guys, I'm having sex tomorrow! Woooohooooooooooooooo!

Pffttt hands don't count dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by bifteksupernova
So ya this thread has just taught me that I need a longer hammer...

pls nobody sig this
slash_GNR666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:51 AM   #11498
GoldfishMoon
Ug's only guitarist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash_GNR666
Pffttt hands don't count dude

With a girl!!!!

My hand is pretty good though. Lots of experience.

Last edited by GoldfishMoon : 10-09-2012 at 05:01 AM.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:11 AM   #11499
slash_GNR666
Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!

Quote:
With a girl!!!!

My hand is pretty good though. Lots of experience.

remember to report back here with all the ins and outs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bifteksupernova
So ya this thread has just taught me that I need a longer hammer...

pls nobody sig this
slash_GNR666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:12 AM   #11500
GoldfishMoon
Ug's only guitarist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash_GNR666
remember to report back here with all the ins and outs

Ok, I will! It's both of our first times, so, we'll see how it goes. Condoms and lube at the ready for tomorrow. Just 12 hours to go!

Till then, time to work out and study!

Also, "ins and outs", nice....

Last edited by GoldfishMoon : 10-09-2012 at 05:14 AM.

Rate This Thread: