Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 10-02-2012, 02:46 PM   #8721
geetargawd

Hi all I'm Dave, recently picked up my guitar recently which had been gently weeping in a cupboard for years. Slowly will build up my kit as I get the hang of my scales once again, It's going to be a long process, so hoping this forum can help me along my way.
geetargawd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:03 PM   #8722
CoreyJx18

Hi, im Corey, im new and i want to be a rockstar an i've decided to take things more seriously and get better. i love to talk about music and love sharing info. if anyone would like to just talk be music buddys i'd love that. all i do is practice, write lyrics and hangout play music or xbox. WOO!!!
CoreyJx18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:45 PM   #8723
patientguitar
Guitar teacher person

Hey kids! Time to log in and introduce myself. My name is Chris and I'm a guitar teacher from Plano, Texas, USA. I've gotten loads of use out of this site and those kind enough to contribute over the last decade, and it's time I started giving something back ! I'll do my best to provide quality comments, content, and stay humble as well as I possibly can, while slowly learning who the regulars are around here (and trying not to incur mod wrath!). Hope everyone is doing well!

"Yes, my son."
patientguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:08 PM   #8724
DeaconShred

Hey everyone! My name is Kevin, I'm from Oregon. I've been playing guitar just over 27 years now. Haven't really put a lot of effort into my playing for a long time. But, I just brought home a new guitar yesterday and my fingers hurt! lol.
DeaconShred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:51 PM   #8725
fr33r1d3

Hello.
Beginner from Sweden here.
Name is Peter, and playing on a Keiper LP-copy.
fr33r1d3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:24 PM   #8726
Maggen
YOLO!

Talking

Hi everybody!
Ive been a member of UG quite a while, but it's just now I have logged on the forum and also created my profile

I have a Starsound Stratocaster, and I am once week at a Beginner Course for Electric Guitar
Maggen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:02 AM   #8727
Tarsmith
Registered looser

Well hello!

I found my way to Ultimate Guitar as I was searching for tabulatures. I found all the awesome lessons and also that I apparently need those lessons in order to read and play those tabulatures!

I don't own a guitar at the moment, but ordered an acoustic Ibanez from Thomann few days ago. I have played guitar before, so this was no sudden idea to take on playing again.
Tarsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:01 PM   #8728
MetaMoRpheXx

Hi guys I'm new here... you can call me Jose Its our Semestral Break so, I have decided to spend my time here to learn... Cheers!

Greetings from the Philippines!
MetaMoRpheXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:14 PM   #8729
box543

Hi! I'm Jen. I don't actually play guitar, but I've been learning the ukelele (concert) and the all the available song chord tabs have been really useful. (Much more fun to learn by playing songs I already enjoy listening to!) I figured that since I'm hanging out here, I should probably register and at least votes on tabs.
box543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:50 PM   #8730
clegtr
Let me think...

Hello people, i've been registered for some time and just wanted to say hello I've been playing guitar for a few years now so i know a little bit about that subject.
clegtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:51 PM   #8731
AJlies

Hi. I've just registered here in search of knowledge.
AJlies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:31 PM   #8732
Matthewhill

Hey just registered. Here to help the new players and see what's happening around the world in terms of guitarists. It's a passion as it is for most of us
Matthewhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:10 PM   #8733
Macmanna

Thank you thank you thank you for adding sync'ing between devices.
: )
Macmanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:51 AM   #8734
danthemaximus

Hello!! Let me introduce myself. My name is Dante. I'm from Mexico and I'm actually playing the lead guitar in a band called Excellion (melodic/heavy metal). At the moment I'm starting to record some videos from the Lick Library. Hope you like my material
danthemaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:51 AM   #8735
Morbideathrash

Hi there, my name is San Dimitri, and i'm from Italy. I love extreme metal music, specially bands that combines Black metal with Death metal (Behemoth, Sarcófago, Krisiun, Dissection and ect..) Now i'm making and extreme metal project by my own (i'm a bassist), and i hope to record at last one CD Thats all!
Old 10-13-2012, 10:18 PM   #8736
10Elizabetha

Hai, my name is October Elizabetha, name was too long, so it is 10Elizabetha. I love playing guitar and whilest I am learning that I am also learning False Chord a.k.a growling a slightly different yet similar version of screamo. I love skateboaring, even though I lost a few skills considering I haven't been able to for a while. I listen to Rock, any form of Metal, Screamo, Alternative, and mayboe some dubstep, electronic etc., depends on how well it is. I am not sure what else to say, so just ask away? :3
10Elizabetha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:18 AM   #8737
Joy :-)

Just joined today.. Feels great to be a part..
Joy :-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:53 AM   #8738
retro6000

Hiya guys, finally registered with this site, been using it on my phone for a while for tabs. Ive been playing bass about 3 months and am loving it, i wanted to learn it for years but never got around to it, so i have much time to make up for. Im into quite a variety of music from slower rock up to thrash metal and some black\death metal. But at the moment i am currently enjoying playing a lot of black sabbath and Dio tracks, and im currently perfecting rainbow in the dark by Dio i absolutley love the bass riff in this song!
retro6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:28 AM   #8739
ADR65

Hello All, i am new on here.
ADR65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:07 PM   #8740
goforwardrewind

Hello! If you are into 70-80 s hardrock and melodic guitars stop bye and listen to my clips. Im bold and ugly but im a nice guy . Looking for bandmembers too but i live in finland.. but hey, there is flights..
goforwardrewind is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: