Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Gear Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-16-2012, 10:58 AM   #1
bedrovelse

OLP MM2 Musicman Bass Guitar. Used. Sale only, no trades.

With great regret, I've decided to part with my first ever bass guitar.

It's an OLP (Officially Licensed Product) MM (Musicman) 2. OLP (now discontinued) is a distant cousin of Ernie Ball Musicman. Think what Squier is to Fender. More information on OLP can be found on Wiki.
The bass itself was brought from new about 7 years ago. Itís only been gigged a few times and used mainly for practice at home. The bass has got a great funky sound and Iím only selling the bass because Iíve upgraded another OLP with some new pickups and installed a pre-amp to make it active. (Bass for sale is Passive).
There are some cosmetic scratches and knocks (I have taken pictures, but they're hardly noticeable), which are pretty superficial and donít finder the playing or sound of this bass at all. In fact, all of them are not down to the wood, only on the finish.

Anyway, Iím looking for £150 (ONO) for this, as itís in good condition and even comes with some relatively new Ernie Ball Super Slinky strings. I may even throw in a soft gig bag if needed.
This bass is pretty awesome for the price, and can also be easily upgraded with some Seymour Duncan or Nordstrand pickups.
Bass is located in High Wycombe, Bucks. Willing to travel half way to a destination if required (depending on where you are). May also consider courier. (Although I may need a couple of days to arrange this).

If you message me, please leave your e-mail address. Pictures can be sent via e-mail also.

SALE ONLY. NO TRADES.

Thanks.
Chris.
bedrovelse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:43 PM   #2
bedrovelse

Old 11-25-2012, 09:07 AM   #3
bedrovelse

SOLD - Please delete.

Rate This Thread: