Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Original Recordings
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-17-2013, 01:57 AM   #1
thetoastinator
UG Addict

Black - Hard Rock - Fully mixed and mastered C4C

This is a song off my band Xstrophy's upcoming album, which is actually a cover of a local band named Yigga Digga. Put it in originals because Im 99% sure unless you are from Pittsburgh, you havent heard of them. It was recorded in Pittsburgh, and mastered in New York by Alan Douches, who if you look at his track record, hes like the 4th largest producer in the rock and metal world right now, having done tracks for Death, GWAR, The Misfits, Otep, and many many others. This is probably the least "metal" song on the album but I think it has a catchy riff and a good grove to it. Let me know what you think, and if you leave a link I'll critique your song as well!

Thanks!
Custom Strat Copy
Bugera 6260 Head
Peavey XXX Head
Krank Revolution Cab
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Boss NS-2

Like old school heavy metal? Check out Xstrophy!
thetoastinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:35 AM   #2
aaron aardvark

Toastinator,
Lyrics aren't exactly cheery, but then it wouldn't be black, would it? Everything is well done for this type of music, glad it's not bleaker than it is. Guitar riffs are good. Don't know what else to say. Hey, are you flippin' me the bird? Please review my music at this link:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1581578
aaron aardvark is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: