Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-22-2013, 06:14 PM   #9001
Andrey Korolev

Hi, My name Andrey Korolev. I`m russian musician, guitarist and composer.
Andrey Korolev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:23 PM   #9002
Tigeruno

hello waving a hand to everyone..
Tigeruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:40 PM   #9003
grahame1950

Quote:
Originally Posted by En_zed
^ First posts are overrated.

Howdy, new members! Ask if you need to know something. Anything, actually - because I know everything.

HI - I'm pretty new here even though i'm very old! I'm so glad I found someone who knows everything because I have something of a problem. I recently came into possession of an acoustic guitar which bears the name "James and Co Guitars" with an address in Derby. I don't think the company is still in existence.
As you will know all about it, can you tell me anything about the company and its products?
Many thanks
Grahame
grahame1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:50 PM   #9004
BassPhenomenon

Yo!

I'm Corey, a 25 yr old Male with dreads who is in love with music. Nothing else can make me feel that way.

I play drums, guitar, bass guitar, and keyboards, none of wich I'm an expert at. I am also building a home recording studio and learning to using digital music production software, such as ableton and FL studio's.

I've been using this site for years but haven't ever decided to join until now.. I hope to meet a ton of awesome people with whom I can learn and grow. See you on the boards.

Last edited by BassPhenomenon : 01-23-2013 at 08:52 PM.
BassPhenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:19 AM   #9005
matsp

Right. That's it!
Yesterday 2 of my 'friends' told me I was going bald, so i've decided that for the fourth time I am going to try and learn electric guitar, but this time it's my way with guitar pro 6!
I just wanted to find a thread where I could say AWESOME SITE!!!
matsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:50 PM   #9006
KrisCurtis23

Hi people. I'm Kris and I'm 23 years old and female. New here and new to the guitar...Don't have a guitar yet but wanna buy one that's why I came here to get some expert opinions.

if you can help me out I'd appreciate it! just message me
KrisCurtis23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:06 PM   #9007
tumitama

I joined in '09 but never logged in again for whatever reason.

Anyhow, I'm new to the forum side of UG but I've been using the tabs since I learned how to read them.

Edit: I was wrong; I joined in '07.

Last edited by tumitama : 01-24-2013 at 09:06 PM. Reason: I was wrong.
tumitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:23 AM   #9008
Hefexor

Hi I'm Hefexor, from Bergamo, Italy!

I'm posting here for the first time, but I've been "lurking" UG for a lot of time reading reviews and other stuff.

Glad to be part of the family
Hefexor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:08 AM   #9009
musicluvrgrl

I am new here. My name's Peyton. I play the piano and like writing. I am working on writing lyrics and possibly will want to start or join a band. I do not prefer any one genre of music. That I guess is my introduction. Thank you and have a nice day! Also, I own a guitar and am learning how to play.

Last edited by musicluvrgrl : 01-26-2013 at 11:09 AM. Reason: left out a word
musicluvrgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:11 AM   #9010
Pattap

Hi everyone im a newbie here , my name is Pat , im from Portugal, nice to mee you all
i like playing guitar on free time , but im still a beginer , there are some songs i'd really like to learn , and maybe some time write/compose a song
Pattap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:20 AM   #9011
voccabird

Hey guys, my name is Ed. I am playing acoustic guitar for almost 25 years. I was more playing chords and mainly with fingers arpeggio. I always wanted to learn to play electric, play solos and learn to use guitar effects. Now I have an electric and I would like to switch my knowledge and skills to electric guitar. At the same time, I want to learn to read and play tabs. I don't mind paying a fee for lessons online, however it should be reasonable. What would you suggest for an intermediate player. I want to jam classic rock, blues and hard rock.
voccabird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:23 PM   #9012
CurtRHCP

Hello !
I'm Curt, I'm 22 years old and I'm new on the forum, but I used to come on this site for 2 years, because I play guitar for 2 years.

Well, I love music, especially Rock/Folk/Funk/Country music.

I'm belgian and half american. I'm a big fan of the Chili Peppers and Neil Young. I like Frank Zappa, Jimi Hendrix, Funkadelic, Parliament, Pearl Jam, Nirvana and many other bands.

If you wanna see a great band live, just search Larry and his flask (an amazing band !!!)
CurtRHCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:59 PM   #9013
FooFighterFreak

Hello I am just a kid who is into guitar and likes learning new songs. How do I change my avatar?
FooFighterFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:41 PM   #9014
Munkeyknight

Hi!

I would tell you're name but everyone either calls me the Dude or Munkey. I have been playing guitar for about 9 or 11 years but I have just become serious in the past year or so. I play an Epiphone Les Paul with I have reworked screamin demon pickups and I repair guitars on the side so I play all sorts of guitars throughout the day. I worked at a shop for 4 years and I love everything about guitar. Mice to meet you all!
Munkeyknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:22 AM   #9015
naguenyong vinx
Banned

yo How Do I Change My Avatar?![b]
naguenyong vinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:29 AM   #9016
Russ18

Hey Jimi here how are you all? I love playing guitar, even though im bad at it and i have to much gear for my level of playing lol
Russ18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:07 AM   #9017
dreipalomo

Talking

Yaho~!

I'm Jai, 21, from Philippines, new in forums but i'm visting this site for 6 years now. i love playing guitar, bass drums. yea yea. I like Rock songs actually anything that is soothing to my ears.

I did submit 4 tabs already. i just wanna share my thoughts.
Keep on rockin'! Ciao.
dreipalomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:50 AM   #9018
voodoochildaro

hi guys!

Max from Italy here, nice to meet u all!

I m an "old" guitar player, playing since 25 years (40 winters here lol) always ready to share, learn and discuss about each other experience...

see ya!
voodoochildaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:58 PM   #9019
youngsharon

Hello everyone.

I am Sharon. I have been playing guitar since 5 years. I have mostly been strumming chords. I am now getting more and more interested in playing lead. Hoping to learn from the people here. Thanks and have a nice day!
youngsharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:22 PM   #9020
LSolo49

The autoscroll button isn't working for me this week. It always has in the past. I checked the java app and it's working. What's the problem? Thanks

P.S. New to this site...but...playing guitar again after a hiatus of about 10 years or so. My daughter started playing in 9th grade class and I bought her an Ibanez acoustic electric...it made me want to start playing again. I use an Ovation Elite...just getting the rust off. Larry

Last edited by LSolo49 : 01-27-2013 at 06:29 PM.
LSolo49 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: