Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists > Hardcore
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 01-27-2013, 05:06 AM   #601
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
I'll be getting that same set in soon.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:31 AM   #602
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Hey guys. Guys. Hey. Guys. Guys look. Guys seriously. Look what I got!


After all this time I thought they sold out but in reality the online store that was selling them broke down.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.

Last edited by synestershadows : 01-28-2013 at 12:33 AM.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:25 AM   #603
Amuro Jay
goddess
 
Amuro Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ra Cailum Battleship
I think Allan has that, but signed.
Amuro Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:28 AM   #604
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
I could've gotten it signed, but meh.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:49 PM   #605
robnewland
A Plate of Buttered Toast
 
robnewland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leics, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by synestershadows
Hey guys. Guys. Hey. Guys. Guys look. Guys seriously. Look what I got!


After all this time I thought they sold out but in reality the online store that was selling them broke down.


Finally got one, nice! Where did you find it?
__________________
Youtube_Tradelist_Last.fm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalFire
Be creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelXD
How do I do that?
robnewland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:49 PM   #606
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
At the show. They're selling em on their tour now.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:29 AM   #607
Pi!
3.14159265358979323846...
 
Join Date: Feb 2010




Managed to get it for only 8 on eBay.
Pi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:42 PM   #608
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Big mail day today. I'm gathering everything for a pic.

EDIT:
Left to right, top to bottom:

Top:
Snapcase - Designs For Automotion (Red /1024)
This Town Needs Guns - 13.0.0.0.0 (Clear /1000)
Former Thieves - The Language That We Speak (Red /500)

Bottom:
The Saddest Landscape Kickstarter Vinyl Box
The Saddest Landscape - The Sound Of The Spectacle (Clear w/ Blue Haze Center /125)
The Saddest Landscape - Lift Your Burdens High, For This Is Where We Cross (Clear w/ Red Center /125)
The Saddest Landscape Flexidiscs (Red/White) with alternative and demo versions of songs
TSL Slipmat
TSL Zippo
TSL Patch
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.

Last edited by synestershadows : 01-29-2013 at 03:39 PM.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:33 PM   #609
robnewland
A Plate of Buttered Toast
 
robnewland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leics, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi!




Managed to get it for only 8 on eBay.

great find! I'm currently starting my punch collection (got 3/4 of Nothing Lasts but only 2 of the many eyeless pressings) but I'm waiting until after I've got the 7"s before I splash out on as many of the LPs I can get my hands on.
__________________
Youtube_Tradelist_Last.fm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalFire
Be creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelXD
How do I do that?
robnewland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:55 PM   #610
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Probably the rarest record I've ever had came in today:


And no, it's not /50. It's unnumbered and therefore only out of 5.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:11 PM   #611
Annihilator666
Quintin
 
Annihilator666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Buy these:
http://deadformat.net/topic/44131

Spoiler alert: I added records people might actually want this time.
Annihilator666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:21 AM   #612
....Satan
UG's Only Gaahl
 
....Satan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Just got these 4 delivered today

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
....Satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:45 PM   #613
Pi!
3.14159265358979323846...
 
Join Date: Feb 2010


Pi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:15 PM   #614
robnewland
A Plate of Buttered Toast
 
robnewland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leics, UK
http://holyroarrecords.com/album.php?id=1994&shop=1

scatter the ashes 2nd press up now.
BOOM.
__________________
Youtube_Tradelist_Last.fm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalFire
Be creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelXD
How do I do that?
robnewland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:52 PM   #615
Pi!
3.14159265358979323846...
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Does anyone know where I can get Jane Doe by Converge on vinyl in the UK that's not the best part of 30?
__________________
It's pronounced vin-yul.
Pi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:28 PM   #616
robnewland
A Plate of Buttered Toast
 
robnewland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leics, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi!
Does anyone know where I can get Jane Doe by Converge on vinyl in the UK that's not the best part of 30?

I paid nearly 40 for mine, and that was new...
__________________
Youtube_Tradelist_Last.fm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalFire
Be creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelXD
How do I do that?
robnewland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:39 PM   #617
Annihilator666
Quintin
 
Annihilator666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
I lucked out and got the DW pressing from them for $20. They found a box of the clear red records that had been misplaced. I'm still trying to find the Equal Vision pressing though.

Speaking of Converge, I now own all of the variants from the first pressing of You Fail Me except the super limited ones. I picked up the clear shard variant of Axe To Fall too.
Annihilator666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:31 PM   #618
robnewland
A Plate of Buttered Toast
 
robnewland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leics, UK
I got the band colour from their KRM store. The killer was postage!
__________________
Youtube_Tradelist_Last.fm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalFire
Be creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelXD
How do I do that?
robnewland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:23 PM   #619
Annihilator666
Quintin
 
Annihilator666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
The clear pressing is up on Ebay right now:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/221194495895...9#ht_994wt_1163
Annihilator666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:49 PM   #620
robnewland
A Plate of Buttered Toast
 
robnewland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Leics, UK
Saw that earlier. Do want, definitely can't afford .
__________________
Youtube_Tradelist_Last.fm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalFire
Be creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerkelXD
How do I do that?
robnewland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:19 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.