Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 02-18-2013, 04:18 AM   #21
Burgery
scatterbrain
 
Burgery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: exiles
this holiday is meaningless to me

meaningless
__________________
dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks
Burgery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:26 AM   #22
snipelfritz
UG's Beautiful Butterfly
 
snipelfritz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Milwaukee
This thread is now about your favorite US president.

Teddy ****ing Roosevelt.

If you disagree, you're wrong. He was the best.
__________________
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
snipelfritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:30 AM   #23
chev311e
Will do moose stuff for $
 
chev311e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: D.C.
I'm gonna skip my morning classes just in spite of my uni not giving us the holiday off.

'merica
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
You can't spell rap without cRap


chev311e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:41 AM   #24
IWasMaiden93
A Utah Man Am I
 
IWasMaiden93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SL,UT
I work until 7 am Monday and that's one more day I have to wait for my goddamn guitar

**** President's day
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
IWasMaiden93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:53 AM   #25
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
 
treborillusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The London Borough of Croydon, GB
First of all, Happy President's Day, second;

Enjoy it while you can, school may seem hard and a hassle and maybe even a nightmare...

But **** that, know this; you're all young, you can do what men/women do now in school, so don't worry about going so when you get to look back, you'd know that I'm right and look back on stuff like sex, drugs, rock and or even even being the freaking President... School is both important or could be fun; but it's hard to see while you're going.

Just learn geeky facts and be cool, or, whatever, do what you do.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
treborillusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:14 AM   #26
Burgery
scatterbrain
 
Burgery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: exiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by treborillusion
First of all, Happy President's Day, second;

Enjoy it while you can, school may seem hard and a hassle and maybe even a nightmare...

But **** that, know this; you're all young, you can do what men/women do now in school, so don't worry about going so when you get to look back, you'd know that I'm right and look back on stuff like sex, drugs, rock and or even even being the freaking President... School is both important or could be fun; but it's hard to see while you're going.

Just learn geeky facts and be cool, or, whatever, do what you do.

lol such vague advice

school is hard guys, but dont let that get you down, youre young, partying is important, school is important, sex drugs and rock n roll, or whatever
__________________
dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks
Burgery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:44 AM   #27
Cb4rabid
Scheiße
 
Cb4rabid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida
I have school and work today you ****ing shit
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeSlinger
It's people like you that make this stuff frustrating.


You don't understand this? How about now? Why don't you understand? This is so easy 4y(20x) graph it fggt

#teamLAD
Cb4rabid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:18 AM   #28
WCPhils
^^vv<><>BAStart
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
I didn't get off

**** you!


Quote:
Originally Posted by chev311e
I'm gonna skip my morning classes just in spite of my uni not giving us the holiday off.

'merica

I'm contemplating this. hmm.....

Last edited by WCPhils : 02-18-2013 at 10:20 AM.
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:22 AM   #29
Thrashtastic15
Season Ticket Holder
 
Thrashtastic15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Club Red
God Bless Stephen Harper for the holiday
__________________
Huberdeau Barkov Ekblad
Thrashtastic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:54 AM   #30
ecvMatt
clamper
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Inverness, Ca
Celebrating Washington and Lincoln with mattress sales, woo hoo.


I'm stoked though, getting 8 hours pay for not going in to work rocks.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
ecvMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:04 PM   #31
bradulator
through being cool
 
bradulator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by chev311e
I'm gonna skip my morning classes just in spite of my uni not giving us the holiday off.

'merica


This is how i've celebrated thus far.
bradulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:25 PM   #32
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away
 
crazysam23_Atax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cal-eye-forn-ia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaponized
I was about to hang myself because I had to get up early for school tomorrow, but then I remembered it was a holiday.

Fuck you, buddy! Some of us live in the real world (read: university; aka "the 'fake' real world"), where we don't get school off for bullshit reasons.

Edit:
Phil, fuck your laziness!
__________________
Tunes?

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.



Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld

Last edited by crazysam23_Atax : 02-18-2013 at 01:30 PM.
crazysam23_Atax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:28 PM   #33
WCPhils
^^vv<><>BAStart
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
I think I'm going to go home to celebrate (sleep, play video games)
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:42 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.