User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-29-2015, 02:00 PM   #10161
Jyrgen
Used Register

Quote:
Originally Posted by naedauuf
Started a new game of Morrowind a few days ago. Decided to finally make a magic character in a ES game. Never done it before, usually stealth or melee. Was never really a big fan of magic in any RPG really. Super op. Magic is crazy good, alchemy in particular. My fights basically boil down to calm humanoid/creature, then just poison them until they die while they just stand there

It's kinda balanced by the lack of regeneration though. But yeah it's epic to murder gods and jump over cities with one little hop.

I'm having an intense modded Morrowind thing going on right now. I'm playing a Redguard called J'Dargo, who was raised as a Khajiit in a Khajiit family, and thus has all the cliche Khajiit skills like Unarmed, Sneak, Acrobatics. Fun as hell.
Old 01-29-2015, 02:58 PM   #10162
BelowTheSun

Quote:
Originally Posted by archangels
Okay good. That makes me a bit more interested in it, honestly. Thanks.

It's a really great mod if you've played vanilla Skyrim for a long time. Adds a lot of cool stuff.

I'm currently re-installing Morrowind with a fair few mods. Going to finish the bastard this time, I swear.
BelowTheSun is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: