User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 05-02-2015, 10:14 AM   #13181
gorkyporky
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddOneOut
I believe you would be able to get a cream for it but you'd have to go back to your doctor unless you want to try applying canesten.
Another thing do you use lube when you have sex unprotected? It could be that if her vagina is getting irritated on the inside then its response is the thrush like discharge.

And finally, it's not just the cum leaking out right? She's all itchy and gets a thick, white discharge that smells yeasty?

We dont actually use lube then, so i guess we will try that next time. I'll try canesten, but we already used that before, and it didnt really help.

I dunno about the discharge, but she gets itchy and apparntly it can be a little painful when we have sex the next time.
Old 05-02-2015, 06:38 PM   #13182
captaincrunk
See, I Got News for You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorkyporky
We dont actually use lube then, so i guess we will try that next time. I'll try canesten, but we already used that before, and it didnt really help.

I dunno about the discharge, but she gets itchy and apparntly it can be a little painful when we have sex the next time.

those symptoms fit a ton of possibilities but irritation is by far the most likely. water based lubricants are usually the safest but silicone based lubricants are really cool. they don't work with condoms but you guys aren't using those anyway. still, most people recommend water based. it's also less messy if you ask me
#15 in the 2012 top 100
#23 in the 2010 top 100

NEW UG ALBUM! GET UG ELECTRONIC ALBUM: DISC THREE TODAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by element4433
I respect crunk.
captaincrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 02:48 AM   #13183
OddOneOut
UG's Essex Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincrunk
those symptoms fit a ton of possibilities but irritation is by far the most likely. water based lubricants are usually the safest but silicone based lubricants are really cool. they don't work with condoms but you guys aren't using those anyway. still, most people recommend water based. it's also less messy if you ask me

This basically. Thrush is pretty horrific looking tbh and the itchyness is all pervasive until it's treated (use natural yoghurt in a pinch) . let us know how you get on

OddOneOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 07:26 AM   #13184
gorkyporky
I like pie.

Yeah, we actually got a ton of lube, but we just use it with condoms. Go figure. Well i guess we'll try it. She also booked an apointment with her obgyn, and hopefully this will get sorted out sometime this year...

Rate This Thread: