Password
Search:

Old 01-23-2015, 03:36 PM   #13121
TSmitty6
In the traphouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockford_rocks
Hi guys.

So the whole height issue with my girlfriend was resolved pretty easily, and we have good sex now (gets better every time)

But I'm having the classic male problem: Can't give her an orgasm. I'm not overly experienced, but I'd hardly call myself average selfish college guy when it comes to the bedroom. We do plenty of foreplay (mostly me on her, she's a little nervous about doing things to me atm) and when it comes down to it I try to put her in the positions that she reacts to the most, and lately I've been trying positions where I can lightly stimulate her clit while penetrating. She likes it a lot, just hasn't been able to finish that I know of yet

One of the biggest problems is that she's a super happy person and is content with just about anything I do, so she never tells me to change what I'm doing unless it hurts. My entire basis of feedback from her is when she says it feels good, which is a lot of the time. So I know I need to get more communication from her for this to happen.

However, anyone have any advice for some things I could try to help her out? I know it's not a race to the finish for women, but I do feel bad that I haven't been able to get her there and want to. I don't really want to resort to toys, but if it comes to that I am open minded as she would be too.

Ask her how she normally orgasms, and do that.
Old 01-23-2015, 05:41 PM   #13122
megano28
Of Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikaykitko
Anyone here in a BDSM community? I could use some advice.

There are many little denominations of BDSM, so that it requires a little more elaboration to be able to answer that question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockford_rocks
Hi guys.

So the whole height issue with my girlfriend was resolved pretty easily, and we have good sex now (gets better every time)

But I'm having the classic male problem: Can't give her an orgasm. I'm not overly experienced, but I'd hardly call myself average selfish college guy when it comes to the bedroom. We do plenty of foreplay (mostly me on her, she's a little nervous about doing things to me atm) and when it comes down to it I try to put her in the positions that she reacts to the most, and lately I've been trying positions where I can lightly stimulate her clit while penetrating. She likes it a lot, just hasn't been able to finish that I know of yet

One of the biggest problems is that she's a super happy person and is content with just about anything I do, so she never tells me to change what I'm doing unless it hurts. My entire basis of feedback from her is when she says it feels good, which is a lot of the time. So I know I need to get more communication from her for this to happen.

However, anyone have any advice for some things I could try to help her out? I know it's not a race to the finish for women, but I do feel bad that I haven't been able to get her there and want to. I don't really want to resort to toys, but if it comes to that I am open minded as she would be too.

Comfort is paramount. If she's a little tense, there's little you can do to get her to orgasm. Once she's in complete comfort around you in a sexual setting, you can go ahead and experiment with different kinds of stimulation.

Just be careful with how you're communicating this. Any kind of pressure, whether implicit or explicit will make it harder on her.
megano28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 05:09 PM   #13123
The Buttmonkey

Pregnancy Scare question guys.

So my gf's period ended the 17th or 18th. Our one year anniversary was the 20th so we decided to do it with no condom. She took an off brand Plan B type pill minutes after AND I pulled out (I know it makes no difference) now it's the 26th and she has mentioned very light pink bleeding starting today. Is this normal or should I be scared? We've done it a few times in between using condoms properly and with no breakage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie4President
The Buttmonkey for best username, most intelligent posts of 21st century.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
Good. The world needs more of you.
The Buttmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 05:16 PM   #13124
OddOneOut
UG's Essex Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Buttmonkey
Pregnancy Scare question guys.

So my gf's period ended the 17th or 18th. Our one year anniversary was the 20th so we decided to do it with no condom. She took an off brand Plan B type pill minutes after AND I pulled out (I know it makes no difference) now it's the 26th and she has mentioned very light pink bleeding starting today. Is this normal or should I be scared? We've done it a few times in between using condoms properly and with no breakage.

You should look at the side effects for that specific morning after pill. Its probably something normal, she should talk to the pharmacist she got it from though.

OddOneOut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 10:49 AM   #13125
kikaykitko
Who would Jesus do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by megano28
There are many little denominations of BDSM, so that it requires a little more elaboration to be able to answer that question.

Yeah, that just made it harder for me because I think I have an idea of what you're talking about but I don't want to assume.

I mean, where do you even start?
kikaykitko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 02:29 PM   #13126
vulgarmachine

Ok guys. Problem.

I've been sexually active for a number of years now, but I've never really enjoyed sex. I've only ever got there with one girl, once.

I've had it suggested that I masturbate too much, so I tried stopping and that didn't work. I've been told I'm not masturbating enough so I've tried that to no avail. I've tried with lube, without lube, everything under the sun. Different positions yadda yadda. HJs, BJs etc. etc. I love foreplay, but sex just does very little for me

Problem is that a lot of people are socially conditioned that if the guy doesn't get there, the girl isn't hot enough for him or that he's getting it elsewhere. This is clearly nonsense. I've lost relationships through this...

Anyone had anything similar or any tips for getting there?

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
vulgarmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 05:21 PM   #13127
BjarnedeGraaf
UG's bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulgarmachine
Ok guys. Problem.

I've been sexually active for a number of years now, but I've never really enjoyed sex. I've only ever got there with one girl, once.

I've had it suggested that I masturbate too much, so I tried stopping and that didn't work. I've been told I'm not masturbating enough so I've tried that to no avail. I've tried with lube, without lube, everything under the sun. Different positions yadda yadda. HJs, BJs etc. etc. I love foreplay, but sex just does very little for me

Problem is that a lot of people are socially conditioned that if the guy doesn't get there, the girl isn't hot enough for him or that he's getting it elsewhere. This is clearly nonsense. I've lost relationships through this...

I'm gonna follow this post because holy shit this is my problem too.

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
BjarnedeGraaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 05:31 PM   #13128
captaincrunk
See, I Got News for You.

Quote:
Ok guys. Problem.

do you ejaculate pretty easy alone?
#15 in the 2012 top 100
#23 in the 2010 top 100

NEW UG ALBUM! GET UG ELECTRONIC ALBUM: DISC THREE TODAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by element4433
I respect crunk.
captaincrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 06:24 PM   #13129
vulgarmachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincrunk
do you ejaculate pretty easy alone?

Easy enough... about 5-15 mins depending on how I'm feeling. I just find that when I'm with a girl I just can't do it. I don't know how it happened when I did it before with a girl. I wasn't expecting to have sex with her, and she knew what she what she was doing...

I mean, if I'm with a girl and I rub one out, there's no problem there. It just takes a little bit longer than it would if I was by myself.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Old 01-29-2015, 01:28 AM   #13130
TSmitty6
In the traphouse

Are you numb in that area? Do you usually wear condoms? Try Trojan Supras or other thin ones if you do.

Maybe diet and exercise could help you too.
Old Today, 01:14 PM   #13131
vulgarmachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmitty6
Are you numb in that area? Do you usually wear condoms? Try Trojan Supras or other thin ones if you do.

Maybe diet and exercise could help you too.

Not really numb. Perhaps the opposite. Often I find sex/handjobs quite painful. I always wear condoms, but I've tried thin ones and thick ones and they feel pretty much the same to me haha!

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Old Today, 01:21 PM   #13132
captaincrunk
See, I Got News for You.

Quote:
Not really numb. Perhaps the opposite. Often I find sex/handjobs quite painful. I always wear condoms, but I've tried thin ones and thick ones and they feel pretty much the same to me haha!

is it painful alone?

maybe you need lubricated condoms, maybe the friction is painful to you?

also you say sex/handjobs. handjobs can be painful if done poorly and sex can be painful, especially if not well lubricated. do blowjobs cause you pain too?

are you circumcised?
#15 in the 2012 top 100
#23 in the 2010 top 100

Quote:
I respect crunk.
Old Today, 01:30 PM   #13133
vulgarmachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincrunk
is it painful alone?

maybe you need lubricated condoms, maybe the friction is painful to you?

also you say sex/handjobs. handjobs can be painful if done poorly and sex can be painful, especially if not well lubricated. do blowjobs cause you pain too?

are you circumcised?

I'm not circumcised, no. Blowjobs are probably my favourite thing tbh. Lube helps, I think. Probably a really good idea actually.

Handjobs are rough. Seems as if most of the girls I get with have absolutely no idea how sensitive a d*ck is haha!!

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Old Today, 01:43 PM   #13134
captaincrunk
See, I Got News for You.

Quote:
I'm not circumcised, no. Blowjobs are probably my favourite thing tbh. Lube helps, I think. Probably a really good idea actually.

Handjobs are rough. Seems as if most of the girls I get with have absolutely no idea how sensitive a d*ck is haha!!

is your foreskin tight? that can cause a lot of discomfort. it's probably not phimosis

also handjobs are kind of just not that great. i'm not circumcised either and when chicks do handjobs they tend to just wreck the glans and make my dick raw and painful
#15 in the 2012 top 100
#23 in the 2010 top 100

Quote:
I respect crunk.
Old Today, 01:45 PM   #13135
Acϵ♠
UG Board King

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikaykitko
Yeah, that just made it harder for me because I think I have an idea of what you're talking about but I don't want to assume.

I mean, where do you even start?

Well...it'd be easier to give you advice for getting into it with a woman, but i have no idea what a guy would like since ive never really thought about it. BUT the couple times i've tried it a bit i've found it works best when it's spontaneous and not planned. Like, you can't just go up to your bf and be like, "hey you should tie me up sometime and beat my ass raw with a spatula" and then awkwardly try it out immediately after lmao.

I haven't done any whips and chains or heavier bdsm stuff (dont think im into that lol) but lighter, in-the-moment stuff like tying her wrists together to the bed with the tie i was just wearing or controlled chokulence and the like is pretty ****in hot for both people when done right
Bitches be Crazy.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Acϵ♠ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:15 PM   #13136
OddOneOut
UG's Essex Girl

Seems like you lot need to communicate better with the woman that has your penis in their hands!
I always make sure to lubricate, and am always told if I'm not doing the right thing. But yeah, lube is always a good thing.

Kikaykitko: funnily enough, got given a booklet from Ann Summers on how to get started with kinkier things and lead up to bdsm. It was pretty good and had some sound advice. I could see if there's an online version of it available for you?

OddOneOut is online now   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: