Man
I thought you
were ****ing
gone.
Why you do
dis? Why you
type like dis?

Serious response to the thread:

Seek professional help. Obviously this is going to be difficult considering it's somebody else you're looking out for, but you really should seek advice outside of the pit.
Butt Rayge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:32 AM   #22
Mister.Y
something something

As a side note: some people are apparently very eager to put her on medication. She clearly has some issues that need sorting out, which anti-depressants certainly are not going to do anything about. Furthermore, anti-depressants have only been proven to work with people with a very heavy form of depression and should be seen as a last resort to make things more bearable rather than a solution.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Mister.Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:45 AM   #23
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.Y
As a side note: some people are apparently very eager to put her on medication. She clearly has some issues that need sorting out, which anti-depressants certainly are not going to do anything about. Furthermore, anti-depressants have only been proven to work with people with a very heavy form of depression and should be seen as a last resort to make things more bearable rather than a solution.

Depression is often cyclical in nature, one bad thought leads to another, then another, then another, etc. It more about breaking that cycle and allowing the person to escape the downward spiral.
Anti-depressants can, in some cases, be useful for helping this happen but they often end up being something that just treats the symptoms rather than the cause and can also be addictive, causing yet another set of problems.

Slacker's Art Website.
SlackerBabbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:20 AM   #24
Kozlic
Slovenia's country singer

I totally agree. That's why i stopped taking relaxants that my doctor prescribed me and went to see a therapist.

Thanks y'all for all the help and support on this.

Here's another thing...I don't think she's that ****ed up but I think it might be made up. Just an excuse.
I mean they live together, sleep in the same bed, go to family events together, spend the holidays together...Idk...maybe she just made it up to ''get away'' from my accusations of her doing unacceptable stuff. I really have a hard time trusting her on anything...she hasn't lied to me or anything (that I have proof of) but just the feeling that doesn't go away...
she says one thing, does another and rarely keeps her word.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Kozlic is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: