Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 09-21-2013, 09:38 PM   #1
ShermannProd

Black metal singer needed for online covers

Hi all.

Ive made a few covers (black metal) in the past that lack of vocals due to my untalented truck driver voice. This is an example of what Ive achive so far

[forbidden link]
[forbidden link]

So finally Ive decided to look for someone who may want collaborate with me. You may know that this is just for fun, simply for passion, so dont expect more reward than the enjoyment in the process.

As Ive said, I cover mostly black metal (90s specially) but other sub-genres are welcome such as gothic, thrash or even progressive rock (70s specially). The only frontier is our talent in the playing and recording duties.

Despite this is just for fun, I like to do this the more "pro" as possible (you know, acceptable tunning, timing as well of performance) so you might have that in mind.

I have 6 songs ready to record, just waiting for you to scream over them, so here you have a raw, unmixed preview of Arcturus Whence & whither goest the wind

Cmon guys, Im waiting you around here.
ShermannProd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:40 PM   #2
ShermannProd

Oops, it seems that I cant add external links. You can find a few examples at my soundcloud account, shermannprod .

Ill try to upload the raw preview of Arcturus later, it seems to not work neither.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:38 PM   #3
nate.guerrette

Hey, I'd like to record vocals. Can it be an online collaboration, because I'm from the USA?
nate.guerrette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:09 PM   #4
ShermannProd

Yeah, no matter where you are from. Ill send you a pm
Old 02-23-2014, 01:09 PM   #5
Razakel666Krieg

If you are interested in doing a project that is of original black metal. Give me a shout and i will be happy to be vocalist for that. great work on the covers by the way.
Razakel666Krieg is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: