User Name  
Password
Search:

Old Yesterday, 02:11 AM   #21461
Lt. Shinysides
Perma'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acϵ♠
yeah that puma is brilliant. Also that Focus RS is still a great looking car, yeah we got the shitted down version in North America and the front end refresh was utterly pedestrian, but you have to remember that the Focus shook the foundations of global small cars when it came out. That's not an easy thing to do.

the MK1 focus that we got here in North America was just... embarrassing. the fact that Ford would sell the most embarrassing representative of a great car they possibly could in their home market is really kind of disgusting. all the american manufacturers seem to have this phobia about building great or even GOOD small cars here, because they feel nobody wants them, but half the reason nobody wants them is because the big 3 manufactured that problem by offering nothing but crap like the first NA focus, the cobalt (the SS was a pretty good car, but the rest were garbage as far as im concerned), the aveo (not a bad car, by any means, just completely bland, boring, and uninspired. an appliance in every sense of the term)

I wonder what Canadian roads would be like if more people were driving small hatchbacks.
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM   #21462
Good_Lord
Rumble on

Location: Quebec, Quebec, Canada. Yup that's right bitches, a Quebec within Quebec
Snow in the Laurentide's park... Fun times incoming !

Old Today, 12:23 AM   #21463
MichaelKostenko
Banned

lol, I love my Subaru
MichaelKostenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:23 AM   #21464
Lt. Shinysides
Perma'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_Lord
Snow in the Laurentide's park... Fun times incoming !

I feel like you can find most assholes in jacked up Dodge Rams during the fall months. not sure why, but those guys tend to be the most dickish from september-mid november.

Rate This Thread: