Password
Search:

Old 03-15-2015, 08:20 AM   #4741
Cadj
#EatSleepBreakTheStreak

Old 03-15-2015, 11:56 AM   #4742
raoooos
---

My broken laptop is making the game more exciting. Went 2-0 down at home to Manchester United after a Danny Wilson HORROR SHOW (chill 3.3 rating). 85th minute, Guillermo Franco slips in Alessandro Diamanti who makes it 2-1. My laptop then shits the bed and goes to black screen, and stays like that for about 2 minutes before powering off. I switch it back on, it says "resuming Windows" and I'm like WAIT, THE GAME?!

Princess Di scored a 91st minute equaliser didn't get to witness the moment. I punched Danny Wilson after subbing him off and the ref sent me to the stands. I then accidentally locked myself in the dressing room and missed the end.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:47 AM   #4743
Shabalaba

Coming up to christmas in 8th, which if you consider it's my first season in the PL is notbad.jpg. I'm actually in contention for the european spots too which would be a laugh.

Only just realised that south american players have contracts ending at the end of a calendar year, so I've been mad busy scouting for anyone ending their contract this christmas. Got a couple of okay youth prospects but I'm not too fussed whether they actually amount to anything. Truth be told I just need to fill my U21s team back up after giving a load of them the boot for being absolutely terrible footballers.

My squad looks fine at the minute, so whatever transfer budget I get next year I'm going to sink it all into like 2/3 players with mad potential. I'm thinking CL football for Portsmouth is only 2 seasons away . I'm basically southampton irl, except better because they aint getting CL football.
Old Today, 07:04 PM   #4744
Shabalaba

Finished the season somewhere in midtable. Apart from the infinitely tedious end to the season where the team consistently played gash and I ended up getting like four 0-0 draws out of 10+ results, I was really quite happy with the season as a whole.

Bought well in this window and now have squad which I can look up the table with rather than down. Got like four players who are predicted to be leading PL players so that's nice, especially given that they were all really cheap. Arsenal came in right at the end of the window and bought my star CB. In fairness I got him from Barcelona last season for 1.8m and I sold him for 17.5m a season later, so not too bad . Replaced him like-for-like with roughly 10m to spare. Another player I got last season threw an absolute hissy fit when I wouldn't give him 47k a week (most of my team are on like <25k a week), so I sold him for like 5.5m. In truth he would have been worthwhile keeping but there was no way that was going to happen, replaced him with someone better for the same money though. I also signed man united and future england legend JAMES WILSON just because I love him so much.

Hoping for a top seven finish or a cup win this season, either would be lovely tbh.

Just in case anyone was curious, this is my team. I wanted rid of Miyaichi and Hiwula but no one would take them for free, for free ffs. It's nice to see most of my team worth 1m or more considering it was only a few seasons ago most were below 100k . This is definitely the most fun I've had with a save though.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com...3D7A27574E8ED1/

edit: The imagine wont embed itself so if you wanna have a look you'll have to click the link.

Last edited by Shabalaba : Today at 07:06 PM.
Shabalaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:05 PM   #4745
raoooos
---

You have Jack Whatmough. You must now buy Jack Wilshere.

Rate This Thread: