Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Closed Thread
Old 11-30-2012, 02:53 AM   #40121
JayT44
IAMDONALD
 
JayT44's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Purdue University
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra150
Hear that, Jay? It's up to you. That means you get to call it the 'Hydra is cool' thread after all.

*phew*

Nawwww, that'd be hella lame.
__________________
daytripper75
Bullieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
JayT44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:53 AM   #40122
eGraham
Artists are crooks
 
eGraham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Indiana
lolhydraisn'tcoolthread
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.




April 23, 2014.
eGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:53 AM   #40123
Primus2112
gortar hero
 
Primus2112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Texas
last comment get
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by raoooos
slipknot are actually just terrible, they're such a "holy shit i'm 14" kind of band. like fuck off mum i'm not going to school i have to clear the stone of leaves.
Primus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:54 AM   #40124
Hydra150
UG Spammer
 
Hydra150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: syndication
You didn't name it 'Hydra is cool' after all
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT44
Nawwww, that'd be hella lame.

Hella true more like
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchyFungus
It's in the UG constitution that there has to be a Scot on the team
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichikurosaki
wat no maybe 14 at yougnest

It's a Sein
Hydra150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:55 AM   #40125
Amuro Jay
Registered User
 
Amuro Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ra Cailum Battleship
brill title, jay
__________________
기대해
Amuro Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:56 AM   #40126
MH400
‭‭
 
MH400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
RIP thread. last comment get
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate Total
I was with a woman years back and I even planned to propose to her and make that ho my wife but a sex terrorist was flying his dick planes into her vagina towers.


MH400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:56 AM   #40127
eGraham
Artists are crooks
 
eGraham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Indiana
I was hoping this thread would at least make it to page 2012. The end of the thread the same as the end of the world?

It would be beautiful.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.




April 23, 2014.
eGraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:56 AM   #40128
Hydra150
UG Spammer
 
Hydra150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: syndication
that title

nah, because calling things 'cool' is uncool, right? so that makes me cool, right? right??
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchyFungus
It's in the UG constitution that there has to be a Scot on the team
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichikurosaki
wat no maybe 14 at yougnest

It's a Sein
Hydra150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:57 AM   #40129
JayT44
IAMDONALD
 
JayT44's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Purdue University
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGraham
I was hoping this thread would at least make it to page 2012. The end of the thread the same as the end of the world?

It would be beautiful.

;_;


Good night, sweet prince.
__________________
daytripper75
Bullieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
JayT44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.