Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Musician Talk > Singing & Vocals
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-05-2013, 05:24 PM   #1
imperatormk

Listen and criqitue my singing?

Hi. I really want to sing better, but I need an advice what I need to work on...(I actually plan to take lessons not very far away from now; still your opinion would be more than welcomed)

I am aware that my singing abilities at this time are not very good, but I believe that with enough work I can get better, and I need an advice how to do it.

So, I here is my singing voice, and I hope that someone will critique it. The song is not in English, but I hope thta won't be a problem. I am interested how it sounds from all aspects: pitch, timbre, power etc.. Thanks a lot!!

The link: tinyurl .com/afuoxlku

Last edited by imperatormk : 09-23-2013 at 01:42 PM.
imperatormk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:45 PM   #2
Pordobolito

Sometimes i think you are slightly out of tune and somewhat flat. Nice timbre i would say, about power the song isnt the best to critique as it is a low volume song. Other than that i couldnt notice anything else. Definitely continue to work on it, you have the potential.

Try breathing exercises i find they help A LOT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SeSL9WdVBo
Watch all the 4 parts and he also has a very good 15min warm up. Generally search and find free lesson on youtube and get something you feel good with. That works great for me.

Im noway an expert so take my comments with some salt! Have a nice time.
Pordobolito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:10 PM   #3
HotspurJr

I can't possibly evaluate what you're doing from a recording that tinny.
HotspurJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:48 PM   #4
imperatormk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pordobolito
Sometimes i think you are slightly out of tune and somewhat flat. Nice timbre i would say, about power the song isnt the best to critique as it is a low volume song. Other than that i couldnt notice anything else. Definitely continue to work on it, you have the potential.

Try breathing exercises i find they help A LOT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SeSL9WdVBo
Watch all the 4 parts and he also has a very good 15min warm up. Generally search and find free lesson on youtube and get something you feel good with. That works great for me.

Im noway an expert so take my comments with some salt! Have a nice time.

Thanks for the answer! This is very encouraging to me, and thanks for the link! Cheers!

Last edited by imperatormk : 03-31-2013 at 04:14 PM.
imperatormk is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: