Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Tabs & Chords
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-02-2012, 08:55 AM   #21
xbitmetal

****ing awesome! Didn't like first 2 sections (or marked as sections).
Stort starting at 95 was cool. Ending was awesome too.

Sorry for short crit but I'm ****ing stoned and too lazy to do anything
xbitmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:49 PM   #22
Wild_One

awesome song man!

to my ears, it's like the faceless and Gorod making song together while they're on dope...

I love it, especially 03:38 onwards....

Instrumental
Metalcore
Death Metal
80's
Globalized Hoax
Technical Difficulties (Cover)
Wild_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:43 AM   #23
RedDeath9
UG's Nu/Shyguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild_One
awesome song man!

to my ears, it's like the faceless and Gorod making song together while they're on dope...

I love it, especially 03:38 onwards....

Huh. I can see that. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbitmetal
****ing awesome! Didn't like first 2 sections (or marked as sections).
Stort starting at 95 was cool. Ending was awesome too.

Sorry for short crit but I'm ****ing stoned and too lazy to do anything

Really? The intro, bars 3-10 or whatever, is actually one of my favorite parts. And I understand Thanks for the crit.

This creature sleeps beyond the flow of time
RedDeath9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:54 PM   #24
ch715dallat
BTBAM=Godly

Did everyone listen to the same file as me? that sounded horrible, even if you were going for the dissonant vibe, that still sounded terrible, i had to stop midway through because it was so bad sounding, if there was any theory involved in writing that i am amazed, plus some of the riff fingerings you would have to be pretty damn ridiculous at guitar to play cleanly. Sorry, but I had to be serious because everyone else seems to be frothing over this for no apparent reason, Im surprised if my ears have escaped without aids.
ch715dallat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:22 PM   #25
RedDeath9
UG's Nu/Shyguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch715dallat
Did everyone listen to the same file as me? that sounded horrible, even if you were going for the dissonant vibe, that still sounded terrible, i had to stop midway through because it was so bad sounding, if there was any theory involved in writing that i am amazed, plus some of the riff fingerings you would have to be pretty damn ridiculous at guitar to play cleanly. Sorry, but I had to be serious because everyone else seems to be frothing over this for no apparent reason, Im surprised if my ears have escaped without aids.

goddamnit, I was all excited because you had returned from the dead. I don't know if you remember me though.

Old 11-13-2012, 05:00 AM   #26
Quibokk
Kiwi

I can't really comment on some of the more frantic and blastbeat backed sections, since they are too far out of the scope of what I typically listen to, so I honestly don't really have any coherent thoughts about them.

Probably my favourite part is 69 - 82. Really nice jazzy progression, although not as beautifully circular as I'd like for my tastes (wouldn't fit here, regardless).

Bars 101 onwards - excellent stuff. I love the groove you have going with that chord progression, and the repetition of the lead guitar theme starting at 117 works great. Touching the void is an appropriately discordant eerie ending to the song.

I appreciate the fact that you actually put some form of orchestration into this, which certainly helps it, imo. Me love orchestration. So, it's a rather nice song.
Quibokk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:13 AM   #27
patrickaumon

dat bassline !
patrickaumon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:56 PM   #28
ch715dallat
BTBAM=Godly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDeath9
goddamnit, I was all excited because you had returned from the dead. I don't know if you remember me though.

Ahh yeah, I remember you didnt even check the TS I was just checking out some posts, sorry I was a bit harsh, but I was just confused as to everyone saying how amazing it was, which was the reason i downloaded it but then it was just not what i expected :/
Old 11-23-2012, 04:21 AM   #29
RedDeath9
UG's Nu/Shyguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch715dallat
Ahh yeah, I remember you didnt even check the TS I was just checking out some posts, sorry I was a bit harsh, but I was just confused as to everyone saying how amazing it was, which was the reason i downloaded it but then it was just not what i expected :/

I'm surprised you found it that dissonant, I mean, it sorta evens out after bar 39, doesn't it?

It's actually funny, you probably liked some of my old, old stuff way better than this, but I don't even consider those good enough to be in my sig Odd. Are you planning on posting shit on here again?

Old 11-27-2012, 03:33 PM   #30
ch715dallat
BTBAM=Godly

Yeah i just posted a recording of song a wrote a couple years back, was probably my last post on here when i finished it, then ive not been playing guitar much the last years been travelling around for work a lot so havent been able to take guitars with me, check it out, maybe you remember listening to the guitar pro version haha
Old 11-28-2012, 05:10 PM   #31
RedDeath9
UG's Nu/Shyguy

Hm, I'll be checking that out then.

Also, what did you listen to Spirals in? GP6? It's possible that shit got ****ed up in the conversion. I know GP4s converted from GP5 usually have something wrong with them. Maybe try listening to the MIDI?

Rate This Thread: