Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 08-05-2015, 11:04 AM   #2741
The_Blode

Anybody had the Noel Gallagher haircut? Thinking about getting that.
Old 08-06-2015, 07:31 AM   #2742
EndTheRapture51
#TeamSWIFT

Water soluble pomade is the greatest hair product ever made

and we run
EndTheRapture51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 07:35 AM   #2743
cha33 armstrong

Lies
cha33 armstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 07:42 AM   #2744
EndTheRapture51
#TeamSWIFT

I try to only wash/condition my hair twice a week (shower daily obviously) so product isn't much use most of the time since you have to shampoo it out, water soluble pomade comes off in the shower in just warm (or cold) water so it's super convenient for me and smells so nice

and we run
EndTheRapture51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 07:44 AM   #2745
cha33 armstrong

Uppercut?
cha33 armstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 05:48 AM   #2746
The_Blode

I don't know what pomade is...I've heard a bit about it...isn't it just some form of hair cream?

Well, I'm about to book an appointment at Nicki Clarke's in Manchester...yes, I'm changing from my usual place only on a temp basis...as I'm going for some completely different...like not the usual cut I have every time on payday...which is just kinda boring and doesn't really suit me. I want something edgy and a bit rock n roll...like Noel Gallagher's hair this month. I just feel kinda embarrassed about going to the salon...especially Nicki Clarke...last time I was there...I felt so out of place...it just wasn't right...and not to mention, I've opted for a girl to cut my hair...so it's not like I can really use the barber talk with her...but I don't know...maybe she'll do the cut better...because she might be more attentive...I think 45 for a haircut is steep and I shoudn't be wasting that sort of cash on a haircut...low salary and debt and all...but I did win 50 on the health lotto so I can treat myself this once and then back to the normal place next month...but what I'm hoping to achieve by going to this place is that it is possible to cut my hair in a 'style' and it can look good...last time I went to Nicki Clarkes...I had really long hair...and well, I came out looking like a completely different person...as you do when you cut off a lot of hair! And it was a great experience...it changed my whole life really...I had short hair before...but well, being short again was like a new lease on life if you like. Anyways, I'm very concious about having my haircut in there again...but well. I think I have enough length on top for Noel's cut but not quite enough on the sides...but I'll take a picture in ...and go from there. ETR said I should take one in if I'm feeling confident...I thought you take them in if you're not feeling so confident ...that way you don't give them the wrong info and the cut turns out to be terrible. I'm hoping it really works out...it can't get any worse...it's boring as hell, thick, lacks any sort of character...it's been the same sorta style for years...and it's not getting me anywhere so time for the change.

Rate This Thread: