Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 04-28-2013, 09:00 PM   #161
slayer_rule_\m/
RIP Rashad

Preferably 'Bare Ps'.

Last edited by slayer_rule_\m/ : 04-28-2013 at 09:04 PM.
slayer_rule_\m/ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:03 PM   #162
slipknot5678
Cockblockatoo

This conversation is interesting. From what I can tell expenses are way more stressful here in the US. We tend to earn more wages (net income, also keep in mind we tend to pay fewer taxes) but there are so many additional expenses, the two major ones being healthcare and owning a car (obviously that's in Europe too but it's impossible to survive without one here, which includes insurance, payments, and spending a fortune on gas. I'm aware gas/petrol/whatever is cheaper here but most adults I know have to drive at least twenty+ miles to work out here in big house land. Speaking of, as an Amerifag who wants to live Eurofag land, there is nothing great about having a ridiculously large house).
slipknot5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:05 PM   #163
magnus_maximus
lord of the files

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipknot5678
This conversation is interesting. From what I can tell expenses are way more stressful here in the US. We tend to earn more wages (net income, also keep in mind we tend to pay fewer taxes) but there are so many additional expenses, the two major ones being healthcare and owning a car (obviously that's in Europe too but it's impossible to survive without one here, which includes insurance, payments, and spending a fortune on gas. I'm aware gas/petrol/whatever is cheaper here but most adults I know have to drive at least twenty+ miles to work out here in big house land. Speaking of, as an Amerifag who wants to live Eurofag land, there is nothing great about having a ridiculously large house).

Your petrol is like 30% of the cost of ours. And my da has to drive over 30 miles to work every day each way.
Well then I am the gayest pedophile.
magnus_maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:10 PM   #164
slipknot5678
Cockblockatoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus_maximus
Your petrol is like 30% of the cost of ours. And my da has to drive over 30 miles to work every day each way.

Well that's because you live in Scotland ololo. Really though, I wasn't trying to make a gross generalisation, I was just making the point that there are several extra expenses.

I know it can get up to the equivalent of $9 dollars in Norway and such.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:12 PM   #165
magnus_maximus
lord of the files

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipknot5678
Well that's because you live in Scotland ololo. Really though, I wasn't trying to make a gross generalisation, I was just making the point that there are several extra expenses.

I know it can get up to the equivalent of $9 dollars in Norway and such.

It's 1.35 a litre for petrol round most parts. So about 5 a gallon... call it $7.
Well then I am the gayest pedophile.
magnus_maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:17 PM   #166
slipknot5678
Cockblockatoo

In the more expensive parts of America it can get up to $5, sometimes $6 a gallon but where I live it's below $4.

Rate This Thread: